*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 07:10:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Sounds in ghost recon
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sounds in ghost recon  (Read 1013 times)
Musk_Melon

« on: September 01, 2005, 04:03:21 am »

Hello,

I was just wondering,has anyone ever noticed all of the sounds in your mods/orgmiss/sound folder that are not ever even used? Such as sounds like: a reload sound for every gun,the music files that play when one of your guys gets killed.Somthing is not right,ghost recon plays the m16 reload sound for every gun when there are sounds for each gun.Now I have played ghost recon on a PC and the music files worked fine,i cant remeber if the reload sounds did.

Just a little somthing i have always wondered about since i downloaded the demo (I have a tendency to tear any data folder apart as soon as i get the game,lol i guess its just somthing inside me that wants to know "how it works")

Musk

Always hold on to thy Musket.
:MoD:Shade
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 05:18:29 am »

Yep - and you can change it so that you have different reload noises just rename the other reload sounds to the m16 one and voila.

And the PC version all has the same reload sounds for each gun too I'm pretty sure so I'm not sure what it is.

One of them I used to use because it had a massive sounding reload noise like something from Doom or Quake - like the MG3 or some support weapon.

Musk_Melon

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 05:44:08 am »

yeah,but you have to wonder why they are there.You ever notice its the wrong sound for all the GL's,instead of it being: w_glaunch1.aif It's: w_gp25_ss.aif same goes for the OICW GL.Maybe the xbox version had them Huh

Always hold on to thy Musket.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads