*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:41:19 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Cocobolo Mods (Moderators: Cobra6, Cocobolo)
| | |-+  Multiplayer Testers!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Multiplayer Testers!!  (Read 5443 times)
bronto
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2003, 02:27:47 am »

i had much trouble with the spinner, some of the pink for transparency would be left on the edges, and it was ugly.
Rigid Ice

Why dodge bullets when you can just suck 'em all in!??

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2003, 11:31:13 pm »

I know what you are talking about- I encountered this same problem a long time ago:

I noticed that if you are using Adobe Photoshop, or some other image program, if you resize an image, colors are automatically "slightly altered" (they blend to make the image look better overall). However, in doing so, the pink would blend with the other colors, not making an exact pink color, therefore not transparent.

I bet if you zoom in on the image and look at each pixel, the pink next to the actual image and the pink of the extremedies of the canvas are slightly different shades of pink.

To fix this, after I would get done resizing (more things beside resizing may cause this), I would not click outside of the selected image- if I did, the image would automatically blend. So, after resizing, I go straight to save- the image may look a bit blocky if you resize it too much, but its much better than having the pink outline, as we all know  Wink

Well, gotta get to those credits...

Silent Strike Mod almost ready for public distribution- get feedback from beta testers, put up final mod, put up site, and voila! Maybe a couple days or week (s) remaining!- web space down- cancelled for the moment
Rigid Ice

Why dodge bullets when you can just suck 'em all in!??

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2003, 12:57:48 am »

Ok, for the credits, I need to make sure I didn't leave anyone or anything out- if I did, let me know!

The basic layout for the credits will be something like "Beta tester", "Miscellaneous", and then me personally thanking that person for something.

So far I've got:

Beta tester: *NADS Bronto
Misc.: Designed main menu and submenu background screens.
"Thanks for everything!"

Beta tester: Raven2367
Misc.: What should go here?
"Thanks for inviting me onto your modding team!"

Beta tester: Toymachine
Misc.: What should go here?
"Thanks for beta testing!"

-and then all the rest of the credits I can do. The above people should fill me in on what I should do or change. I'm not completely happy with some of them (since they're not complete), so just let me know.
I think Raven lost his internet, and I was going to put in the Misc. category, "reviewed my mod" but I don't know if he really is able to. And if his internet is out, i don't think he'll even get this message, so I hope he'll be happy with what I put  Wink

Anyways, just let me know what I should put.

Silent Strike Mod almost ready for public distribution- get feedback from beta testers, put up final mod, put up site, and voila! Maybe a couple days or week (s) remaining!- web space down- cancelled for the moment
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads