*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:55:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  It's My Birthday
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: It's My Birthday  (Read 1554 times)
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« on: May 19, 2004, 04:01:38 pm »

As most of you probably don't remember, I'm collecting points for a Mountain Dew promotion, trying to get a "free" XBox. Some time back, I started a thread asking the community for help. That resulted in me getting exactly one point. So, here's what I'd like as a birthday present: DewU codes. : D They're on bottles and 12/24 packs of Mt. Dew (all varieties). They're also supposed to be on fountain cups, but so far, I haven't seen those. I'm still dauntingly far from the goal of 550 points, so any help would be welcome.

That is, unless Ghost "Uncle Moneybags" Sniper wants to buy me a G5.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2004, 04:15:31 pm »

Congrats loth

Unfortunately we dont have that competition here, so I can't provide you with any codes.

|MP|Nomad
Forum Whore

Go Apple!!

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2004, 04:19:26 pm »

Happy B-Day buddy, I know I gave you this already but I wanted it to be public how I feel about you, so here it is again http://cuppycake.ytmnd.com/.  Happy B-Day bud.

ps. I don't think they have that promotion here in Canada, cuz I haven't heard a thing, but if it does become available, their yers.

The King of Pistoleros
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2004, 04:35:48 pm »

Awh bless nomad that is so sweet *BFG fills another sick bucket to the brim* Wink

Big haps Loth... but no present sorry, Ive never heard of DewU let alone have the promotion thing over here... but happy birthday  Cheesy

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2004, 04:49:39 pm »

That is, unless Ghost "Uncle Moneybags" Sniper wants to buy me a G5.

Well, if my wife hadn't suddenly come down hard on me and demanded that I stop my horrible spending habits on GameRanger and this Forum, you just might have gotten a nice present, Loth!  Wink

Happy Birthday anyway!

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2004, 06:27:22 pm »

Yeah, sorry man. I haven't seen the promotion around here, and I stopped drinking soda. Sad However, I shall grant you lucky 3-digit lotto numbers! 6, 3, 4.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2004, 06:34:54 pm »

Happy Birhday! And yes, I actually do know of this promotion and I drink that slime. Lemme run out to my truck and get my empties...

..Damn... must've cleaned my truck... only three.

1. QQO7R XYOTA
2. MW9AA PRILE
3. N74QK RWJWZ

There'll be more where that came from. I live for that livewire shit. Tastes like an orange otter pop on crack.

On a side note, 'twas my birthday last saturday. Check out the goods:
http://filestorage.0catch.com/speakers.html
JBL 5.1 surround sound speaker package. Sats have dual 3" drivers and a titanium tweeter, sub is 10", 150 watt. All of this in a 12x12 room. Needless to say, my neighbors hate me. That's ok, movies sound soooo much better then they used to. Especially war movies.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2004, 09:05:17 pm »

Any idea as to how much longer the contest will be? I'll make a point to get just get Dew for drinks for a while, and I'll just PM them to you on the forums.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2004, 12:32:11 am »

The promotion ends 8/18/04. There's still time, fortunately.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2004, 12:44:44 am »

4. KTACB KCC7Q

Maybe I'll start PM'ing them too. But I trust everyone to respect our bithday gifts to the almighty loth.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads