*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 01:22:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN (Moderators: *DAMN Mauti, BFG)
| | |-+  Zak
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Zak  (Read 2802 times)
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

Zak
« on: July 31, 2002, 12:15:49 am »

? ? ? ? ? ?Zak give me a break...i will never say i am sorry only BECAUSE I DID NOT START ANYTHING. you messaged me with "wtf how did you get into *DAMN?!" and "your a disgrace to *DAMN!!"...well F you, you are a disgrace to GR ?and to Rogue Spear! ?the batle leauge as well. and no i will NOT 1vs1 YOU ONLY BECAUSE I WANT TO SAVE ME THE STRESS. and now you are hosting 20 games a day with threats,taunts, and childish names to them. wtf is this? are you throwing temper tandrums?!?! well the reason i got into *DAMN was because i asked mauti and i tryed out and...well i got in. you left because you are just plane stupid...your a clan whore who likes to start BS. you can take all the BS in the world and shove you your ass.
? ? ? ? ? also you are 190 miles away...so you point...if you want to settle this come to mass and go to fallriver on easturn ave. just give me the time... i will be there with my marine friends and we will see who is a chicken shit. i am 30 years old and YES 30. i don't need shit from 13 year old kids that take RS to seriouly.
? ? ? ? ?and i am not afraid of you,people like you should be baned from all clans only because you make the clan your in look like shit.....say i am sorry HAHAHAAH! you remind me of romulass....
this is for the admins i am sorry if i did somthing wrong in the post but i am pissed

*DAMN Snake ? ? and yes ITS *DAMN ? ? ?Roll Eyes

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 12:18:45 am »

This is a *DAMN internal issue, and as such, has been moved to the *DAMN section of the forums.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Bondo
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2002, 12:34:24 am »

Actually, zak isn't in DAMN so this isn't an internal issue, I think the GG is the right place for it as it is a personal non-clan related issue, it just happens one is in DAMN and one was. ?And zak, please quit the prima donna bitching. ?Great, you left DAMN because you thought we weren't serious enough about winning. ?We place fun over winning here. ?Please stop your insults of the clan and clan members.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2002, 12:46:38 am »

Oh, didnt know that he left *DAMN...I guess this can go back to the GG whenever Mauti gets around to it then.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2002, 12:48:52 am »

omg...sin moved it i was moding it and i was like WTF? where did it go...i was going to scream.... Grin

Quote from agt voodoo

"??g??.:??D?:: f him, let me know if he comes to fall river, i will drive down just to watch u beat his ass"

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
*NADS Lo$eMoney

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2002, 12:54:38 am »

Zak can u also not drag your issues into other peoples games? You come into Dummies game with the sole purpose of causing shit with snake.  Then you spend the whole time spamming and  swearing and being negative, and after we boot you (and snake) you get pissed at +stfu+ for booting you and you insult us.  It's only a video game , and we booted you because you were ruining the game for everyone.

Pushing the limits of acceptable human behaviour....
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2002, 01:00:12 am »

ehg.. congrats on making *DAMN, Snake. mb someday you'll join a real ownage clan like *NADS or sumthin ;)

I'v eheard both side of this, from what i hear from zak he says he was just fuckin' around at the start, and that you were theone who threw a pissy fit. the blame on the bus goes round and round.. round and round.. round and round...

and now, this is a lil off topic, but...

don't get me wrong when i say this. Grifter was a great guy, and i mean no offense towards him. but lately, you gusy have been puttin so many damn ?'s in your posts it's becomming impossible to read 'em. It's a great thign to kep his memory alive, but please,  settle for one at the start or maybe one down by your sig. It'll be a blessing to us all.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2002, 01:05:05 am »

well...he started it but i told him to f off and i ignored im...if you call that a pissy fit well then yes i did that.

?(uNt? iBeer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2002, 01:23:44 am »

I was asked to comment on this and now i am. I've heard both sides, and i must agree with capt. HOWEVER, it seems like zak, is pushing it, and aggrevating it.
+$tFu+ dummy
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2002, 03:18:48 am »

i don't care about zak or snake or anyone else for that matter.

when I host MY GAME with MY COMPUTER on MY INTERNET then i can b00t whomever i want for whatever reason i want, its damn MY GAME

zak and snake were both egging each other on. if snake had stayed quite, zak would have too. didnt everyone learn that when they were little kids?

noob!
i know u are but what am i?
noob!
noob!
noob!

omg i did that with my brother 25 years ago when we were 10

Snake, wtf? you IM me then block me? just cause i wouldn't take your side?

sorry u and zak were both wrong.

from GR:
+$tFU+ Dummy: what?
*DAMN ?Snake: he you remeber that game a few day ago when zak joined and started to filp?
+$tFU+ Dummy: yes
*DAMN ?Snake: well..
*DAMN ?Snake: he pissing me off
*DAMN ?Snake: could you comment
*DAMN ?Snake: you where the host
*DAMN ?Snake:  http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~damnr6/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=damnboard&action=display&num=1028088949
+$tFU+ Dummy: and this would be my problem, because...
*DAMN ?Snake: you were the host...
*DAMN ?Snake: i want to clear it up that i did nothing
+$tFU+ Dummy: u were both noobs so u both got the b00t
+$tFU+ Dummy: its MY GAME
*DAMN ?Snake: ummm
*DAMN ?Snake: i did nothing
+$tFU+ Dummy: I HOSTED IT
*DAMN ?Snake: hmmm
+$tFU+ Dummy: its my decision to do what i want

and then he blocked me

heres a simple solution for everyone else who might be confused. come into MY GAME and chat spam or argue back and forth, or do something that doesnt contribute to MY GAME, and get the b00t. especailly after i tell u to shut it.

stupid is as stupid does -- f. gump
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2002, 04:48:11 am »

It seems you can't stop Snake. I told you to stop with it then also zak would stop eventually. But obviously you want this quarrel. I told with zak now and he told me how you also attacked him:

One example: "i was talkin to cd, snake was in the room, i said i was talkign to my girl on the phone, and snake starts to make wise crackks, sayign im havign phone sex, jackign off, totaly disrespecting me and lauren, i think thats pretty fucked up, its the honar shit that gets to me, jsut know its not all me doing shit"

So Snake if you don't stop this issue it will never come to an end and since you made it public it would be the best to show your good will and apology to zak for your insults and attacks and ask him finally to leave you alone.

It's up to you but it would be the best because obiously you both don't have a white jacket.

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2002, 12:08:57 pm »

omg...bs ignome started that because i showed him the thread, and zak was stfu so i startedand in that i with +srfu+ i keept my mouth shut after a few games of his crap i told him to screw off. and mauti i got 3 new SS's of zak starting crap that day, he wanted to piss me off so i made this thread. nad i told him to F off. i have had it with that ass. following me around in peoples games just to tell me stupid crap. e was hosting games with..."all you have to do is say your sorry in the fourms and i'll leave you alone"... i will send you the picts, and for dummy yes that is right i ignored you because you were spazing out. and i was NOT EGGING HIM ON he just keeps going and going and going.....yesterday was it....when he was starting on ignome....

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2002, 01:13:55 pm »

Well I got your mail and what happens if you give him the satisfaction of an excuse!? I know its below your dignity and I doubt that zak would really stop with this bs but may you should try it. If he continues and still do it hardcore give him evillcore.(More at the member only forum) but stop to strike back with more insults. That won't help. Ignore him and may apology. But that's still up to you.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2002, 06:11:48 pm »

Never listen to anything zak says,
his mindset is that he is better than everyone, because he isn't a suposid internet loser. However, whenever he is online he is starting fights with random people. Simply ignore him, he only hides behind his computer monitor and talks trash online cause he scared of the real world.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads