*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 06:57:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Request to the people of GhR finnals  (Read 1933 times)
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« on: July 04, 2003, 02:02:41 am »

The collective is in ruff shape right now, we have 3 active members...kinda.  We have not been able to get these 3 people (including me) on line to fight the Network.  Next week we will have two members back on line, so my request is to the Network to ask for a one week extention on our play off time so we can fight, and fight right (4v4, 5v5).  Also to Mauti, can this be done?  And to BTs, can you wait another week to fight c| or |n|?  Hope this can work, sry to ask, but these fights all in one week is a lil nuts.

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
.::|N| DIESEL

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2003, 07:17:44 am »

Sure Im down with the extension and im sure I speak for my entire clan...

Im representin in NYC from the 7th until Sunday or whenever i run out of money from drinkin!

I will be happy to cb later.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2003, 07:24:50 am by |n|`DIESEL » Logged

_D
"I'm #1 so why try harder."
Noto- "I'm sorry The .::|N|etwork isn't there to pump up the season like we have in the past.  You'll just have to wait for your shot next season."
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 07:26:25 am »

I'm about to take off for a week here....need more...time.....

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2003, 07:30:22 am »

From talking to guys from |n| and c| looks like both teams are having a lot of people go out of town, so i'm all for an extension if possible.

"oh no, here's come's the death."
GEN BILLY

Go Damn

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2003, 07:33:03 am »

Hello Dr No.

I gladly accept the final extension.  Send us a note when you are all back I hope  we can all get together and do a big cb.

general billy

GEN BILLY
c|BlackMantis
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2003, 07:33:53 am »

An extension would be ideal.  The end of this holiday weekend is horrific for me.  I have plans to go away for the weekend starting on the 4th.  I will be unavailable until Sunday Afternoon (6th).  Although I will have my powerbook with me, I will not be able to access hi-speed internet.  
In the meantime I will keep my fingers crossed for an extension.
Thanks
Mantis  
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2003, 09:50:47 am »

Well you all knew that you have to fight each other since saturday further probably most of you knew that you are away over the 4th July nevertheless you waited until now to play your first cb...

Well you have time to play until wednesday 12:00pm hawaii time but the season 4 ends on sunday.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Fusion

I am coming for you!

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2003, 06:08:50 pm »

What?
What just happened here?

Now we have less time to play the last round of finals?

We cant take an extension, some of our guys will be gone after the scheduled finals.

Please clarify your decision Mauti. from what i am reading BTs has to wait till Thursday the 10th and we have till Sunday the 12th to finish?

BTs_Fusion.......
I'm a BombTech if you see me running try and keep up..
 Tongue

oops..........
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2003, 07:00:22 pm »

We can do it fusion! 1 cb a night wOOt!  We need it man, or one of us is just going to get pushed over...shitty way to go.

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2003, 07:29:06 pm »

My decision is basing on the fact that in the first round nobody played before wednesday and since both clans need more time I go with that. I unfortunaly oversaw that the 4th July is a big holiday in the  USA so I can understand that many of you want to celebrate this day...

All in all I hope that they can play already on monday and may the next game is the winner game so you lose only one day.

Bye,

Mauti
« Last Edit: July 04, 2003, 07:32:44 pm by *DAMN Mauti » Logged

since 13th June 2000
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2003, 07:47:11 pm »

Thank you Mauti, and sorry to BTs.  We will try and get this done as soon as we can.

Fusion

I am coming for you!

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2003, 02:30:03 am »

What do you mean Mauti?

First round:
BTs vs DFA Mon Tuesday games.

Second round:
BTs vs +MOD+ Tuesday and Wednesday.

How is that not playing before Wednesday?

BTs_Fusion.......
 Tongue

oops..........
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2003, 04:45:51 am »

I think he mean he hopes c| and |n| are done by monday...i told him this could be done stince some of our players come back sunday.

Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2003, 09:35:09 am »

Fusion is correct, we finished the games quite early.  Actually at the time we were pressed for time as well, and thye were all done before Wednesday.  Hmm, strange that you would say that Mauti.  Oh well, I probably missed something.

+MOD+Saberian

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2003, 11:20:24 am »

I already wiped DFA out of my mind. However the cb will be/should be done on wednesday so you don't experience a big delay.

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
Fusion

I am coming for you!

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2003, 10:33:05 pm »

LOL your missing it Mauti.. But Once again BTs will deal with the crappy hand its dealt...

We will step up to the plate!!!

BTs_Fusion.......
 Tongue

oops..........
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2003, 11:19:22 pm »

Don't you make an elephant out of a fly!? But of course Fusion I could say dates are dates - both clans contact me that they won't be able to play due a big national holiday - I'll ban both clans and say MOD is the next in row and plays the final finals.

Would that be in your mind? I really hate this "always bitching and complaining" attitude.

The *DAMN Battle League was created to have a Mac enviroment where clans can play other clans under one rulement. The league was originally created to have fun and to compare clan skills. It is just one of my hobbies - not more. I offer the enviroment and the clans use it. If nobody uses it - I'm fine with it. If you look at the RS ladder - the finals are only one big desaster but I'm not upset that much because you don't have to play - if you don't play - it's ok - you aren't playing for me - you should play because you like to play and not to bitch around, period.

'Nuff said,

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
+MOD+26ralee

soon come

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2003, 03:16:15 am »

Mauti gets tuff yeah!

We love you and your creation

keep up the good work
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2003, 07:32:10 am »

c| has defeated |n|.  7/6/2003 and can now play BTs in the final round all week.  Lots of time.  Sorry for the bs.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads