*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:02:52 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  hehe i know who rom is
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: hehe i know who rom is  (Read 4840 times)
me
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2001, 11:06:16 pm »

Yes, this is true, Grifter.

Zak, do you think that pot is the answer? I hear that it might help, but if you saw half of the people who go to my school... Money + Parents_On_Long_Vacations = Heavy_Pot_Usage!

-Th3 Sp0t
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
zak

I stopped giving a fuck a long time ago

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2001, 11:23:59 pm »

Spot: unliek you maybe, im not rich

"We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender!"
-Churchill
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2001, 11:53:44 pm »

Zak... stop smoking it... it's already fucking up your judgement.  Or at least stop smoking it when you are making posts here.

If this puss wants to slink back in here, disguised as "a friend"... he has earned this shit.  He's insulted, attacked, and called me a liar.  That doesn't sit well with me.  If he wanted to come out and talk to me about it, (publicly, just like he insulted me, not in his private messages) then I'd listen.  But to slink in and pretend to be someone else... just because you are too much of a wuss to admit you were being a dumbass... he doesn't deserve the break.

Why defend him zak?

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Bander jkdf
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2001, 01:25:11 pm »

"...Zak... stop smoking it. (Pot).. it's already fucking up your judgement. ?Or at least stop smoking it when you are making posts here." (Grifter - Fatherstyle again)

Zak: Dont listen to em. Keep on smoking man Wink and enjoy some nice chillouts there. I am a weed-smoker too (better than alcohol).

The others: Rom and Jul are stupid in my eyes too - but are u that anti-creative that u must bring on that stupid "Bash the monkeys" theme again??? Not bored already? Need some more people here where u can pose as the "wise elders" again eh? sad - lol. EVERYONE here knows about them both so its ENOUGH! Evill baned them forever so why worry about some cheaters that cant even go back on GR anymore!? So: Done and dealed with. over.
zak

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2001, 04:29:29 pm »

Well for one, the kids like 12, sounds liek hes spoild, so its not his fault for acting the way he does, and with you guys antagonizing him, wtf, jsut leave him alne, if he changed his name, or account, so fucking what, it means hes sick of all your guys shit, so why keep at it?, get a life, and the reason i toke up is so i dont turn out like i have a stick up my ass, and never fucking tell me not to smoke
Cool

"We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender!"
-Churchill
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2001, 06:57:46 pm »

Cool nothing to add. chill it zak. i do too -

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2001, 07:54:21 pm »

Is it just me, or does anyone else see zak as the poster child for why weed is bad?

"Well for one, the kids like 12, sounds liek hes spoild, so its not his fault for acting the way he does"

Being spoiled is not an excuse for being a dumbass. There is no excuse for being a perpetual dumbass (Temporary dumbass-ness due to alcohol is a totaly different story) If he comes back here and is still a dumbass, he deserves the shit we give him.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2001, 08:27:12 pm »

Bander, Zak.... Rom isn't booted from GR... he write shit about me and Deadeye there all the time.  Also here and on his web site.  So, since you don't know what you are talking about... at least not the whole story, maybe it's you you should not tell me to leave him alone.  

And when you show your ignorance like that... I'll feel free to voice my opinion on smoking killing your brain cells.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2001, 10:28:35 pm »

smoking is cool Cool

hehe..

goddammit this blows
zak

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2001, 11:43:36 pm »

grifter, i know alot more about rom then you do, grow up, you shouldnt talk shit to people if your a modrator eathier, grow up kid

-Churchill
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2001, 12:10:04 am »

Zak.... you grow up kid... you don't know as much as you think. Rom isn't the 12 year old you keep calling him... he's 15 (unless he made that up or had another birthday). And I'm not a kid. I'm probably the oldest guy posting here. And none of that really matters. What matters here is people Rom pissed off many people, he still insults me. So if we think he has slinked back into the forums as another person... why the hell shouldn't we post it?

So, go ahead... just jump right in to Rom's defense... Since I know you were on MaG last night, when he was trash talking up a storm about me... right. I'm sure you were right there... telling him to cool it, right? No, I don't remember seeing you there. So give it a rest kid. Go slip back into your pot induced haze... where you may make some sense to somebody.

Or, better... if you want to join Rom in his endless dumbass rants, why not join him? ?At least that way you'd quit bothering me.

Oh, and my being a moderator has nothing to do with the content of my posts... nor should it. Just because I have the ability to fix mistakes, delete spam and move posts... doesn't mean my opinions should be censored. It's not like I jump on anyone quickly, or without a bunch of good reasons.

And Bander, I don't know why you ever decided to come after me... but for all the talk I did about why we shouldn't bomb... here's a quote from your BUD buddy Zak here:

THE QUESTION SHOULDNT BE SHOULD WE BOMB, IT SHOULD BE WHAT BOMB DO WE USE!!! ?

[I don't know what's up with 'em, but those ?'s are really getting annoying. Something wrong with your browser GRIFT? Or can Scots just not type? Ace]{Ace, I don't know what's causing it... I'm seeing some strange code in mine and some other posts.  Could be that I was using IE5.1 over OS X 10.1, I'll have to pay attention to when it's happening - Grifter}

SiGmA_X
Forum Whore

Take a look to the sky before you die

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2001, 02:28:59 am »

I hereby appoligize to Grifter and any others that I have offended. It was not right of me to call Grifter then names that I did, over a onlint issue. Grifter, I hope you decide I am not gay, because that truly offends me, being I am not intrested in guys, ect..

I hope that I can change your view of me over time, by gaining your trrust and online friendship's back.

Zak, thank you for deffending me, but it's un-needed.

Grifter, lay off of Zak, please. And Zak is right, I think that he knows more about me then you do, but I'm 15, not 12!!!

And about Th3 Sp0t, it's a JOINT effort of me and my friend.

-Th3 Sp0t [Romulus]

-SiGmA_X
Dual AMD XP1800+ (OC'd 1.8GHz with air), GeForce4Ti4400 (OC'd 300/600 with air), 2x60GB Seagate HDDs, 80GB IBM HDD, 1GB DDR333 PC-2700

Grifter, RIP

BKrazy
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2001, 07:10:36 am »

I bet you all know what this says.. "excessive smilies deleted"... -Wrath

All Day Every Day ?Grin

And to all the haters.... ? ? ?Embarrassed
jn.blackhand
Special Forces

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2001, 02:48:31 pm »

i don't know karate. but i know cuh-razy!

All these recent squabbles are boring. terrorist debates. romulus. terrorist debates.

we need to get back to the forum of old, with worthy arguments over who will be 0wn3d and who is the best clan clan. we need to start debating over worthwhile controversies like:

Has peekay made a program allowing to bypass GR security???

Will he be able to once again horribly fail at hacking the servers???

Is Mort hot or not???

Will KOS ever clan battle a good clan???

Is Mauti from another country???

Is Vapor's clan whore-ness a genetic problem???

Will the janitors ever come back???

Is Evill an evill imperialist???

Are those damn smileys taking over the forum one kilobite at a time???

SiGmA_X
Forum Whore

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2001, 06:31:44 pm »

Has peekay made a program allowing to bypass GR security

I think that he has, being he knew what I was saying (word for word) on the GamerAnger main chat... Maybe he is just using another computer though...

-Th3 Sp0t [Romulus]

-SiGmA_X
Dual AMD XP1800+ (OC'd 1.8GHz with air), GeForce4Ti4400 (OC'd 300/600 with air), 2x60GB Seagate HDDs, 80GB IBM HDD, 1GB DDR333 PC-2700

Grifter, RIP

jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2001, 10:47:03 pm »

Bander - smoking pot is only ok or even halfway 'cool' in countries where it's legal.

besides, don't you have anything better to do?

blackhand is right....stop being potheads and open up to a little unintelligent conversation!

< insert clever and original signature here >
zak

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2001, 01:07:39 am »

well grifter, if your the oldest one on here, why are you lowering yourself to their talking shit level?, im not taking anyones side, just saying chill out, and for anyone who can only pick on my typing, thats fucking sad, get a life

-Churchill
SiGmA_X
Forum Whore

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2001, 02:37:36 am »

Heh, I second that Zak! Get a life man!

-Th3 Sp0t [Romulus]

-SiGmA_X

Grifter, RIP

kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2001, 08:36:26 am »

Yup. If I'm right, their is a general law (dont know what one, but I'll find out if you all want me to) that states that content cannot be used without the owners permision. And I have a warning on my page, which states that.

Intertesting how you say this Rom, but lets look at ur website for instance.  Let's see, you stole Mauti's code w/o "the owners permision," and alot of his other ideas... so im guessing that that would make u liable to be sued by Mauti correct?

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2001, 11:28:33 am »

Zak, I only "talk shit" when I'm pissed off. ?Other then that, all I do is state my opinions openly (and intelligently I hope) about the current threads. ?So, if there's a thread here about Rom changing his identity... and I know a bit about it... why shouldn' t I post it? ?The closes I got to "talking shit" in this thread was when I told people to drop the "I'll sue you" shit.

So, what comments of mine do you think were out of line Zak... I'd like to know?

Or are you talking about my response to your first post on this thread:

Do you sorry excuse for human beings have anyhitng to do besides terrorize Romulus?, I men, how compleatly lifeless, idiotic, and plain gay can you be?
    Give the guy some god damn peace for once - Zak
    [/list]

Take some of your own advise Zak. ?You were the one that came in here guns blazing. ?

And I don't think I've lowered myself to anyone's standards here. ?I'm not lying. ?I'm not mocking people for no reason. ?I do less name-calling then most (Loud and Mauti are the role models of manners here). ?The way I see it, I use the forums for what forums were meant to be.... discussion avenues. ?I will openly discuss any issue with anyone, without insulting them first (or usually second, I don't jump on people quickly... but I do jump hard once pissed). ?This isn't a church social... we are not here to get in a circle and chant and love one another. ?We are here to discuss and debate many topics. ?You don't see me picking on peoples spelling. ?You don't see me taking cheap shots. ?But I will cut through the shit, and call a spade a spade. ?If you don't like that.... explain to me why. ?Otherwise, ignore my posts. ?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
    Print
    Jump to:  

Ads