*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 10:28:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  City Street Large
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: City Street Large  (Read 2226 times)
*DAMN Silent Killer.

« on: February 16, 2012, 11:30:44 am »

Heyas Grin

11 years ago I bought R6 with the Eagle Watch expansion pack! Where has the time gone.  Seems like just yesterday were were playing the Shot (SEALs) and (SiX) Sniper.  You guys are great.  I remember custom maps like  Zom@rs labyrigth. That was such a great time.  I remember I tried to invest in apple computers when there shares were 14 dollars.  Now they are 500 I guess. wallbashing FUCK stupid.

We gotta get to gether and chat it up.  Whats the games your playing(life?)?  I went to school for music production/party-ing you can all check out my tunes if you would like. www.soundcloud.com/ebola-virus Dj (wheres *DAMN EBOLA u MOFO i ripped off your name)

The world gets bigger as I grow older and try to expand my "City Street Large" to all over my country, and soon overseas.  Im gonna be traveling allot over the next 5-10 years, if any one reads this, post some contact info we should grab a pint of the finest beer money can buy if we end up in the same city. Im in Minneapolis Minnesota. soon

Anyhow, Mauti, your battle league and forum was way ahead of its time. amazing to be a part of this macintosh history. 

See you all later! Dancing banana Dancing banana

*DAMN Silent Killer  exploding exploding

(sorry for smiley whoring)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 11:32:16 am by *DAMN Silent Killer. » Logged
Postal Worker

I'm still a high roller.

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 08:31:04 pm »

Ay SK,

Your use of smileys astounds me. Either way, most excellent to see that you're still hanging around here. I tell yah, I'd kill for a chance to go back and play another round on Operation Cold Thunder. Ahh, those were the days.

I was watching the Super Bowl the other day and couldn't help but think that the last time my Baltimore Ravens were in it, I was gaming it up with you guys here and missed half of the Super Bowl party. Has it really been that long? What a shame...What a shame...

And SK, its funny you bring up those Apple shares. I think my dad put down maybe $3k on it when the shares were $80 a pop and every day he'll call me up and tell me how much they've gone up. Now if only i could get a piece of that...Maybe some day.

I'm not sure I'll be finding myself in Minneapolis any time soon, but if I ever do, I'll look you up. Same goes if you're every in Baltimore. Other than that, if anyone is playing some BF3 or the like on Xbox Live, hit me up. Live Name = PostalWrker27

You guys take it easy. And I'll catch you on the flip side.

- PW

Postal Worker
:V:*Beast

don't try Norton on me... it won't work...

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 05:13:54 pm »

Gemini, Ben, JN, PiG... they all play WoW for years now...

"PiG!!!! you damn blue door ho*!!!"

quote of the year:
(quoted by Ace:) unknown: If idiots could fly, GR would be an airport.

vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanita est...
GeT iNfEcTeD!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads