*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 07:35:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Raven Shield Reunion
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Raven Shield Reunion  (Read 27193 times)
Atmos

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 03:01:53 am »

We could do practically anything I guess, no holds bard!

As a secondary note, I have downloaded the maps DEA and yet I still can't play on a few of them, try to connect to the server but just get the downloading data even though I got the maps and everything. Kind of weird but I guess thats just the usual thing that I should expect as everything I do seems to go weird on me at some stage.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 10:21:41 am by Atmos » Logged
11.Dr.5150

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 05:55:11 pm »

if we want a reunion we got to use classic maps...
Leopard

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008, 12:33:24 pm »

Leopard here!!!!

A reunion would be really nice!

but sadly i will be in spain on holiday, so sux.

Go, have fun and maybe you can organse somethihngelse  like mb late june or early july?

Good to see the RvS community is still "kinda" kicking.

*wave*
dr.blake.
BL Staff

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2008, 01:11:24 am »

I'm with fiddy. I think we should go stock maps for this, maybe some of those amon ones... maybe even break out some athena sword action?

And sheix if typing in an IP is truly an inconvenience (not even being sarcastic) then whatever, not a big deal. I'll reconnect for every map to play with all these sluts.

"...a winner... They win, no matter what. Their resources are greater than their opponents in any context."

-autriche
DEA

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2008, 06:37:26 pm »

We could do practically anything I guess, no holds bard!

As a secondary note, I have downloaded the maps DEA and yet I still can't play on a few of them, try to connect to the server but just get the downloading data even though I got the maps and everything. Kind of weird but I guess thats just the usual thing that I should expect as everything I do seems to go weird on me at some stage.
with the maps ther was a upadated pack that works great  but if thats the one u have downloaded then i blame EVill AKA scott gone to pot   Sniper ouch Tongue

any way the link for the MODDED maps are here http://www.macgamingmods.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownloaddetails&lid=689&ttitle=DrK_Mappack
 im told the streets  version is better the the old,
and airport,
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 06:40:08 pm by DEA » Logged
:V:*Beast

don't try Norton on me... it won't work...

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2008, 08:17:08 pm »

with the maps ther was a upadated pack that works great  but if thats the one u have downloaded then i blame EVill AKA scott gone to pot   Sniper ouch Tongue

any way the link for the MODDED maps are here http://www.macgamingmods.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownloaddetails&lid=689&ttitle=DrK_Mappack
 im told the streets  version is better the the old,
and airport,

OMG DEA!! Get your maps organized!!

Hello killers!! a long time we no see Grin all ok?? i'll try to get my old clan for this reunion..lets see what happens! i feel all want get aug!!!!! but dont caaaaaaammmmmp!!!!!!!!::sniper::

Cab... wtf? Huh first post ever on DAMN forum? How did you manage this?

Anyway, nice to see some old school folks here. A reunion huh? Well I was waiting for this to happen almost everyday and now the 1st of June I'm on "fecking" holliday to Tunis!!! wallbashing
I hope there will be a re-reunion...

quote of the year:
(quoted by Ace:) unknown: If idiots could fly, GR would be an airport.

vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanita est...
GeT iNfEcTeD!!
{DrK}*aX!On

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2008, 10:44:00 pm »

axion is back
 clapping hands

ill be there, but agc is almost dead. lets do this all with gameranger. this is for the oldschoolkids. like it always was and it hopefully always will be. what we need is an euro-server and probably another us-server.

sorry because of my username, it's still from the time when i was in drk :-)
dr.blake.
BL Staff

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2008, 11:16:20 pm »

Can we pleeeease just play the original maps?

"...a winner... They win, no matter what. Their resources are greater than their opponents in any context."

-autriche

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 12:47:29 pm »

sorry because of my username, it's still from the time when i was in drk :-)

axion you clanhopper!!!

dr.blake as dr in dr for life...
:V:Cab*z as V in V for life...
(SiX)Sheixhundt as SIX in SIX for life...
DEA as nøøb in nøøb for life...

:p

quote of the year:

GeT iNfEcTeD!!

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2008, 12:48:26 pm »

Can we pleeeease just play the original maps?

and mb some Amon maps as well?

quote of the year:

GeT iNfEcTeD!!
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008, 02:09:11 pm »

Hehe, so Atmos since you seem the person to organize this event, can I take the 1st june for granted? If so I gonna also post it on the main page.

Last but not least will it be hold in GameRanger or just a posted IP here? Personally I hope the former. May I also join for a round or tow, if I'm alone at home ;-)

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Atmos

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2008, 02:43:50 pm »

June 1st is what everyone has been told so changing it now wouldn't be such a good idea, having to contact everyone that never bothered to check this forum might cause some problems. We could do another reunion 2-4 weeks later if everyone is up for the challenge! At the moment there looks like there might be a good 11 clans showing up for this, might only be partial parts of some clans but there all the same. That's if everyone shows up though. This is still standing for 3 weeks from now and that's going to creep in fairly quickly. Managed to get in contact with all the clans that I can actually remember and there is hopefully going to be a lot of RvS players that may not have been in a clan as well so if we are going to do some cb's for old times sake there will be players on to tap into for numbers if need be.

I suppose at this point I should thank everyone for helping to get the word out to the community. I may have started the whisper but its carried forth by a lot of people, this has all been a community effort in getting this reunion in place. Lets make the most if it!!
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2008, 03:17:53 pm »

Alright so June 1st on GameRanger. Did you agree with all your contacts on a certain time?

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Atmos

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2008, 04:04:46 pm »

No time period, was hoping for all day for maybe the whole weekend. Because of the time differences around the world having a start time might be a bit hard. It's just a show up and play Smiley
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2008, 07:52:39 am »

The only problem id see about IP s whether or not scott would allow it. He has been open to announcing on a chat room at times, and at others..well..you know.

So whatever it takes to get some guys together..

I want Blake there, and having fun, so whatever that takes..we'll do it.
The disconnect problem three years in, has GOT to suck..lol

BUT..

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, lets make it stocks so EVERYONE can join?Huh
if the games contnue, sure, put amons in..but start with STANDARDS, or else i wont be able to get any of my guys to come..

Ill talk to Blind to see if he will commit to host a few..
Anyone with new Fios or 1 meg plus upload in the US??

Kill ya later fuglies.

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
BonZ

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2008, 01:01:06 pm »

i'm DOWN!! Cheesy 

Watch Out, Bonz Away!
Monoman
BL Staff

Oh Canada!!

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2008, 01:43:25 am »

If you guys are not meeting in GameRanger, you guys can meet in my IRC channel. There are a couple of ways to join, separate program or through your browser.

Server: irc.gamesurge.net
Channel: #macgamingmods

And for those who want to join through your browser. Click OK when the certificate comes up.
Browser

I'll have cookies and beer for you guys when you join.  Cool

Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter.  -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
dr.blake.
BL Staff

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2008, 10:06:21 pm »

Sheix, I love you.

Plenty of people have done a great job making new maps and modding old ones, but I think we can all agree that the best maps are the original, stock, plain old, Raven fucking Shield maps that everyone has and everyone knows by heart. The Athena Sword maps are great too, but I dunno who has the expansion so I dont think we should even go that far. I'm down with the Amon pack, but again who knows who has it... I dont want people showing up and being all "What the fuck maps are these? I'm outa here."

The only problem id see about IP s whether or not scott would allow it.

Again, I dont mind reconnecting, whatever, but I dont think I've seen a good reason why we cant do this IP. Sheix - If we leave GR out of the picture and post an IP on the forum, 1: who made Scott Kevill emperor of Raven Shield? The game has a built in IP joining interface, its not up to him whether we use it or not. 2: whats he going to do about it? Seriously, its not a big deal, I just thought that was an odd thing to say sheixy. Like you said tho, whatever it takes, I'm down.

Monoman, your technological prowess is over my head, I dont know what  youre talking about.

-autriche
dr.blake.
BL Staff

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2008, 10:32:08 pm »

couple more things - I talked to typhy and he said he's down. I hope we can treat the guy with respect, he's as much a part of the community as anyone else. He also said he could get snipe and myst. I talked to mod, he doesnt have rvs and he's "done with games"(whatever mod). I got a "maybe" from dummy, and a yes from Killer T.

As for what time this is going down, I agree it should be an all day, all night, show up whenever type of deal. BUT I think people should post when they can and will be on, so everyone can have a good idea of when people are gunna be playing.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 10:36:25 pm by dr.blake. » Logged

-autriche
7.Dr.Cheap Shot

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2008, 04:26:17 am »

OMFG!  I miss you slut muffins!  Fookin PeeCee game whores ( said in the most jealous way possible ).  I will definitly be there, even though I was on my 10th step out of twelve for my RvS withdrawl program, fuckin gay ass Halo Demo, sorry, a bit of turrets there.  Hope I see everyone...I'm so happy  Grin.  BTW, I got my hands on a peecee tower, just need a kvm switch and I'll be lookin for ya.  Can I get a wOOt!

Someday Mac Soft will get sick of my emails and make Rogue Spear OSX native.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads