*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:00:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Who's still here?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who's still here?  (Read 14363 times)
dr.blake.
BL Staff

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2007, 11:06:24 pm »

wierd, i just decided to check the forums for the first time in months today...

and here are all these people from the past... who I love dearly.

I've been playin call of duty on the TWL (Team Warfare League) Mauti probably knows what that is, if the rest of you dont. My clan is on and off ranked #1 for rifles only... so im doing pretty well... still playing on a mac.

bfg - im sorry i disappeared from AA... twice.. lol
cheaps/spikey/tosser/psyks/cookie/mesa/typhy/myst/voods -  I<3youall.
mani - when mac gaming WAS here, you didnt play. lol <3
fahQ - best chatter of all time. You pwn.

Good luck to all of you.

go sox!/pats!

"...a winner... They win, no matter what. Their resources are greater than their opponents in any context."

-autriche
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2007, 06:35:23 pm »

hey guys. Just checking in with you all. After my health scare I haven't been around much at all. Been gaming it up on my xbox360. I miss you all, honestly. I can't even begein to recall how many ghost andraven shield matches I spent owning you all.

Don't know who really is still around, but hi to all.

I really miss cell, krush, twist, cottonmouth, leen, tigah, all my doctors especially cheapy, mesa and silvio. Bfg, sheix, dunc, slick, kk, mr. T, kurtz, bobbyperu are all remembered fondly.

Hit me up on aim: theweakspot
or email: jairodelatorre@mac.com

Currently roxxing: bioshock, madden 08, halo3, cod4, orange box and getting ready for
assassins creed.

Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2007, 10:41:08 pm »

Yo yo weakness!!! Wadddddup?!  What's your gamertag?  I got me a 360 as well....I'll hit you up.  Madden 08...Giants to your domegrillpiece (as twist would say).  Also, MLB2k7 (I personally think "The Show" is a better baseball game)  all up in your shiznizzle.

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2007, 07:06:06 am »

dude, my name for EVERYTHING is theweakspot.... add me as a buddy to get whooped on.

Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2007, 06:52:09 pm »

Cell440 - gamertag

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2007, 07:56:11 pm »

Weak you big sexy mexican noob i miss you to buddy  We need more love

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2007, 09:14:41 am »

I miss you bastards.  We need more love

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
*NADS bronto

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2007, 05:32:10 am »

ME AND PY ARE STILL HRE KOLOZOL
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2007, 05:36:28 am »

Mellow!

MY YUMMYKINS

Yep me and bronto still get together and wank each other off every now and then.

We just need the KoS and (uNt crew to come back and make it a party

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
*NADS bronto

« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2007, 05:40:18 am »

LETS PLAY ROGUESPEAR LOLZOLZOZLOZLOLZOLOLFAfopkwaokf
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2007, 06:00:36 am »

LETS PLAY ROGUESPEAR LOLZOLZOZLOZLOLZOLOLFAfopkwaokf

LOL LETS TIME TRAVELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL caust that's the only way to play rs

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2007, 07:14:41 am »

p.s. i love  you guys
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 07:16:25 am by KoS PY.nq.ict » Logged

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2007, 06:43:36 pm »

py gives bad head

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2008, 05:45:07 pm »

py gives bad head

you give bad rim jobs

Zomar
*DAMN

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2008, 06:48:18 pm »

I lurk a few times a year whenever the old days pop into my head.  Cool
[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2008, 10:57:22 pm »

lol Zomar - Zhe same here.

veni, vidi, vici
#SKUL Mr. President (Founder & Leader)
BTs_MrBombastic

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2008, 10:43:09 pm »

Halo  clapping hands
I've just realized that this thread gets about one answer per month, so I guess you are all STILL here? Hi Myst, Fah, Ghost. Before I saw the posting dates I was gonna say:
I'm still here...I mostly play America's Army on my Intel Mac.
... dood youre not Wink But that is almost a year ago that you wrote this, oh my!
Hi other guys BFG, Mati, Monoman -
The last time ME logged into GR is like more than a year ago. I figure GR is not in my dock so even tough I wanted to log in, I'd have to figure my password again and everything. Looking at my dock makes me realize that there is no game at all - so I'm using my Mac just for working at the moment as it seems. I played COD4 Modern Warfare for like a few weeks and did that level 55 on my PC. That was kinda fun - but with all the aimbotters and nerds on there not comparizeable with old GHR times with netfone and Warzone on Battlefield or Vilnius, damnit.

@ Myst: well GameRanger has the features to be the premium game matching service for PC and Mac, but I think it lacks a clear business concept and maybe it is just to big for a one man show. Developers need to built an interface for the GameRanger API, so GameRanger can launch games from within chat. Without this you can't launch most games, so what I want to say is that it all depends on the support of developers for GameRanger. If they want it, they contact Evill and built in an interface that allows Evill to start games with GameRanger. I guess this is pretty hard- and software independent, so developers could built in GameRanger support for Cider-based games as well. Evill just needs to do a more offensive marketing, may even get shareware developers on board, etc...
This reminds me on the hours - days - weeks I invested into the MGN client (a beta version had chat client/server and an engine allowing hosting and joining to RvS games through chatrooms using unix-style command-line startup parameters for RvS). That was a dream - but it didn't collapse just because of what you say about game developers (basically that you have to get them to implement YOUR engine) but also because of other things suddenly becoming more important. So it went boom and the dream was gone.
So monoman, how many clans are are on ghr these days? I can imagine getting a game rolling again every now and then as COD4 got boring and the need was just awakened for some good-old-style games. Btw - even tough I host these Teamspeak Servers (http://www.macgamenet.com) for mac users, I don't know about the compatibility of them to GR. Does GR scottie-boy actually allow TeamSpeex or is there like a mess still which we are used to since... when the hell did that start.
[sign of life:end]
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 10:46:22 pm by BTs_MrBombastic » Logged

Monoman
BL Staff

Oh Canada!!

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2008, 03:44:07 am »

There are about 6 clans that are still active and cb each other for GhR. You can find their activity here. As for Teamspeak, there is nothing stopping players from using that ingames.

Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter.  -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
mesa
BL Staff

« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2011, 12:16:14 am »

Grin

RVS FOR LIFE!!
Postal Worker

I'm still a high roller.

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2011, 07:49:21 am »

Well well well, what do we have here. *DAMN is still online is it? Has it been 11 years already since I joined you nutjobs? Seems like only yesterday...

Hmm, I wonder who here actually remembers me tho. I'm not even sure the last time I talked to any of you. In any case, I hope everyone is doing well. I just wish some of the old *DAMN crew would drop me a line once in a while. (I'm looking at you, Mauti)

Anyway, glad to see you all are still alive and kicking. Enjoy your day, lads!

- Your friendly neighborhood PW

Postal Worker
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads