*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:38:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!)
| | |-+  *DAMN Mod Section (Moderators: *DAMN Mauti, jn.loudnotes, Toby, Casper, BFG)
| | | |-+  DOWNLOAD NOW
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DOWNLOAD NOW  (Read 2287 times)
POA Planet of Apes R6 mod
« on: June 06, 2001, 11:02:40 am »

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl/dl.asp?planetrainbowsix/damnr6/poa.sit    

check it out on GR. mutiplayer is the main beam.

*DAMN Bander Roll Eyes

apes-domteur
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
[SAC] S K I P P Y

To Serve and protect -The Family Jewls

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2001, 06:19:35 am »

Great job, I love the crazy noises on this one. It's defintely going to put a different twist to the game fighting against some scary looking monkey fuckers. lol
I did have one glich, I hosted a game in GR and it closed the game while loading 4 times. Finally on the 5th try it worked great. Thanks
Skippy Grin

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
Captain Taylor
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2001, 09:34:18 am »

Heyas Skippie!

Ty dude for this "fresh" feedback. Tnx to people like u its great fun to work on R6 mods for mac.

And skip: sorry this bug. could u explain it a bit more concrete so we can find out if its a mod bug or just a usual r6 crash.

Ah yes - and for all who might not know yet: Whenever u use mods for r6 - do a full install first (then install mods) and dont let the cd in the drive. (or mac might take the data from cd instead the modded one).

cya all - bander

any further comments heavy welcomed Wink
go host POA on gameranger! i will join u!
cya

*DAMN Bandermania
Brent
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2001, 09:41:34 am »

Heyas Earth!

This is captain Brent. We crashlanded on a strange planet wich seems similar to earth but - all humans wich we found here here are in a stone age like cultural condition as intelligent as mammals, dont speak any language and hide themselves to the woods.

We dont know from whom they hide and what is out there. But we will continue our search for commander taylor and his crew! we didnt even find a hint where their ship could be so far but i look forward to bring some light into this soon ...

Over

Commander Brent
Earth Space-Fleet
Commander Taylor
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2001, 09:44:12 am »

....... th..is..........i...s.sss..................tact..........dead and k............must get outtahe................apes.....llas.....panse.........weird here earth!

do...uhear me?...........hello........hello...........earth....

Taylor
Nova
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2001, 09:45:32 am »

Nova.

Nooooooova.

Taylooooooooooor. T......

Tay - lor

Taylor.

N O      A
        V
Captain Brent
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2001, 09:51:20 am »

Hello Earth!

This is Brent again. I am lost earth. my cre is DEAD. all of em. i am the only survivour!

it was at night when those gorillas attacked our wood. the humans where fleeing in all directions when their artillery began to fire. when the riders came i got seperated from my crew and tried to escape but those damn apes tracked me down and brought me to a kind of apes-city! i know this all seems weird. but its getting even weirder! I meet my Crewman James and they seem to have lobotomed his brain - now HE ACTS like those silent Human Mammals! I found out there are not only gorillas among this apes mutations. no - there are also chimpanses (scientists mainly and teachers) and also orangutans who seem to have control over religion issues. the gorillas i met first seem to have the military part over here. DAMN - i hear em - they come to my cell! must make stop .....

Captain Brent
Dr. Zarius
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2001, 09:55:26 am »

Hmmmmm

U say this human was speaking to u? dont make fun of me. the theory about speaking humans has prooven wrong! the only species in the universe wich uses speech like we do are apes. and nothing else.

by the way - when will the generals of the army get their troops ready to invade the forbidden zone?

i want to know whos behind all those strange actions once for all!

and - because of this human

forget him - let him work with the others till he dies.
we will get some more slaves soon.

Flavius
jn.loudnotes
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2001, 10:47:35 am »

hahahahah! ?Lol!

http://www.capitolaw.com/Jacob/r6/poa_review.html

Hey you guys who aren't sure about downloading the mod yet (of course you should download it you fool) here is the site of an excellent review. ?The writing is really wonderful I think Wink

OK I MODIFIED THIS POST BECAUSE MAUTI POSTED THE MOD!  HE HAS A BETTER STYLE SHEET ON THIS WEBSITE SO IT LOOKS BETTER HERE.  VIEW IT AT:

http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/damnr6/modreviews/poa.html

< insert clever and original signature here >
[SAC] S K I P P Y

To Serve and protect -The Family Jewls

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2001, 01:48:21 pm »

Your very welcome Bander, I only wish I had the skills to bust out some kickass skins myself. Is there a cowboy and indian skin mod? Anyhoot about the glitch;

1) I have a full install

2) The only guy who joined @ 4:30am probably had a 5k, connection and the guy never said a word, kinda weird. Or maybe I'm wrong and the data is a lot larger to load, I can't be sure yet, but thats when it kicked the game back to GR. I forgot to inform you that I played about 6 games with no problems after the (5th) try as I stated in the last post, so it's probably fine and had something to do with the other guys connection.

3) Then I set up a game with my brother, a.k.a. "The Devil" on GR, he's on the same cable line at my house and it seemed to work perfectly no problems at all, well except the fact that we couldn't stop laughing when somebody was the Monkey and was chasing the other...Thats some scary shit! We both enjoy seeing it. It is a favorite child hood memory of ours.
Thanks and I'll keep you posted if I see any other possible glitches.
Skippy;D

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2001, 12:08:20 pm »

Hey guys:

ty for the cool review loud and ty for this cool posting again skippy. ya me and my bro (cygnus x1) loved planet of the apes really much too when we where very young boys. and thats why i made the mod at all. hehe. so its cool it also serves u two bros Wink

by the way - when i was in U.S.A. i figured out: IN THOSE VIDEO STORE THEY GOT  E V E R Y T H I N G !
so if in monkey mood go and get the first part! get the original not the remake! and have fun!

Bander Wink

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads