*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 03:06:11 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: X1|Clan Extreme Combat Mod  (Read 3899 times)
X1 Xaiver
« on: July 29, 2003, 11:07:37 am »

Greetings Everyone,

I would like to inform you of the X1|Clan Extreme Combat Mod which is a total conversion modification for Ghost Recon. Below you will fid a brief description. Also please send feed back on you opinions or comments.

Thank You,
X1|Xaiver

This modification for Ghost Recon adds many new exciting features and enhancements to your existing game. Some of these new features include over fifty new authentic weapons  actually in use by todays military forces with accurate magazine capacities,      ballistics and range. Brand new uniforms for the soldiers to dramatically  improve blending in with the surrounding landscapes and to help avoid detection. Body damage is now much more realistic and graphic such as wounds to the arms and legs are not as lethal as blows to the head and chest areas. More blood and burn wounds have been added to simulate real combat. The night vision has also been enhanced to simulate real night vision equipment used by the united states military. Several new environmental map variations have been added to to further enhance the playing experience. Many other new features can be found while using this excellent modification.

In order to download this mod please go to www.x1clan.com
S.p.i.d.e.r.

Chasing a trail of smoke and reason.

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 06:14:22 pm »

The problem with your description is when you called it a total conversion, frostbite would be the closest thing to a total coversion ghost recon has ever seen, this is just a general update.

You claim that it makes things more real but not how describing what was done to make them more real.

Still
mainman22
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2003, 06:05:28 am »

hehe, "realism" u call the mp5 the MP-5 the last time i used ur mod.

call it the MP5 or H&K MP5 or the H&K MP5 A2,4,5,6 depending on th series. You gota name ur guns right my friend.

gj on the mod i really like it.
X1 Xaiver
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2003, 08:07:48 pm »

Mainman the reason the gun names are not exactly accurate is because if I did that then they would conflict with the games original guns thus I had no choice but to slightly alter the names. And as for you spider shut up and try the mod I don't think anyone else has a problem understanding the description of the modification at www.x1clan.com/mod.html .
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2003, 10:47:15 pm »

If a gun (or any other file) in a mod has the same name as an original file, the mod's file will take precedence. The order of precedence is determined by the "priority" in the game's mod list.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
S.p.i.d.e.r.

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2003, 01:19:54 am »

I took the time to actually download and test play this on a few maps, and from what I noticed, this is stunningly similar to GRM, and DA GRM4.8, the weapon reticules close in a bit fast for most weapons, the more realistic night vision, while that might be true, takes away the difficulty in earning a frag.

If I wanted to go run around quake style, I'd go play urban terror...and I hear beta 3 is almost out too.

Still
wootiee
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2003, 08:46:19 pm »

Or mb u can say its good.
S.p.i.d.e.r.

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2003, 02:45:29 am »

I, personally hated it, I look to ghost recon for a slower paced game, and mods like q3a: urban terror, and q3a: truecombat for faster paced games.

Still
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2003, 03:17:56 am »

wooow,

i found other guns named wrong'd also ill sne du the list if u care...

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

SparK - Forums :: http://sparkforum.cjb.net :: Raven Shield Modding Source
killertoad

omg its a sucubus

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2003, 01:48:36 am »

People dont really die from being shot in the arm. They can either have fainted, even though they would put incapcitated next to the name like in RS. Also got to remember how powerful a gun is. Like the barret which can take out a car engine, so I guess if you got shot by a good sniping gun your dead either way

Mess with the best die like the rest
BTs_Ch A oS

Die!! Die!!

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2003, 11:03:24 am »

i think its funny how (even in the standard GhR) you can kill a guy with enough ankle shots when his foot is sticking out around a corner with an SA80 on single shot,

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 11, 2003, 09:31:01 pm by BTs_ST u RM » Logged
killertoad

omg its a sucubus

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2003, 09:10:58 pm »

that is funny but the world may never know why they did that

Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2003, 05:07:22 am »

It's a gameplay device. In real life, if somebody with an assault rifle chewed through your leg with bullets, you'd be combat-incapable. Not dead, but out of action. In GhR, rather than deal with wounds, medevacs, field medics, blah blah blah and all the extra programming and design that all that entails, Red Storm just said, "You're dead now." Frankly, I'm glad. They couldn't even handle making the game in its current form. I shudder to think how it would have turned out if they'd tried to work in all that other shit.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
x1|sixshooter

like shooting Noobs in a garage!

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2003, 09:35:18 am »

OMG you guys are rediculous, i mean are you seriousy squableing about such stupid things, i mean you either like the mod or you dont, and mainman you are just bitter coz we arent supporting your mod, i mean if we would stoop to your level, there are many problems with your mod. anyways Xaiver was merely trying to describe the mod, and you guys go off on him. Its a sad sad day, when so many people have so little to do that they will just sit and bicker about nothing on a forum which wasnt even meant for you to respond to.

It's gonna hurt less than a date with David Hasselhoff... i promise :p
BTs_Ch A oS

Die!! Die!!

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2003, 07:22:18 pm »

OMG THE X1 MOD IS THE BEST!

AND

XAIVER IS THE BEST AT POSTING ALLEGEDY PRIVATE THREADS FROM OTHER CLAN FORUMS ON DAMN!

YAY!

X1 MUST RULE!
smoke.aHa!

I'ma take your llama!

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2003, 01:27:49 am »

The X1| Mod is not the best, he took the damn thing and jsut changed some skins, the skins he stole also!!, he should not call it the X1| Mod since it wasnt really his, he took a mod, manipulated it, and added a gun here or there, then he just messed withthe stats of others guns: Xaiver=      Tongue <--- me ( pretend the naid doesnt ricashade back to me)

BTs_Ch A oS

Die!! Die!!

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2003, 02:27:22 am »

k ---

pretending in progress..... Roll Eyes
smoke.aHa!

I'ma take your llama!

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2003, 06:00:40 am »

nice pretending sturm, its soooo damn relistic isnt it? we need to shoot the crap out of Xaiver. Using an H & K MP5 so it feels like he is getting kicked to death

<----- Like my icon? Check out more @ http://www.geocities.com/xiii_jest_iiix/

killertoad

omg its a sucubus

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2003, 03:36:35 pm »

If he took it from another od then what mod is it? GRM4?

smoke.aHa!

I'ma take your llama!

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2003, 05:56:13 pm »

Ya that was it , plus a pack of other mods to boot  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads