*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:49:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!)
| | |-+  *DAMN Mod Section (Moderators: *DAMN Mauti, jn.loudnotes, Toby, Casper, BFG)
| | | |-+  NARK mod
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NARK mod  (Read 2506 times)
Narauko
« on: May 17, 2003, 04:27:41 pm »

Hello all,

Looking for help, im trying make my own mod. All the files that need to be in the folder are in there modscont/strings etc but when i activate the mod the weapons don't show up, the game crashs when i scroll through the kits, Ghr won't start.

Anyone have any ideas?
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2003, 06:36:55 pm »

I know whats wrong but instead of me explaining it cause its a lot of trouble, go to http://planetrainbowsix.com/atwar/pain and look at all the T.U.T's

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
narauko
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2003, 07:28:06 pm »

oh thats great, you can't be arsed to explain so you post a link i can't view because i don't the authority...perfect...

Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2003, 09:14:56 pm »

What you can veiw that page... i can do it on all my computers

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
narauko
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2003, 09:25:59 pm »

MAUTI please give me something i can understand and read.
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2003, 12:07:24 am »

Uh... the link works fine. Maybe you could be "arsed to explain" what exactly isn't working when you click the link, y'know, so somebody could help you get it working?

And while you're at it, maybe you could be "arsed to explain" what you think "all the files that need to be in the folder" are, and what "the folder" is? There's lots of folders in GhR, and if you spell out exactly what you're doing, then maybe we can detect what mistake you're making.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
Ledorax

Embassy Sux

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2003, 12:37:50 am »

Hmm... I got the same problem actually, it says

"You are not authorized to directly link to any of the downloads or copy graphics or html codes on this site without permission from ATWAR staff. ? 2000-01 ATWAR?, Assault and Tactital WARfare. All rights reserved.
All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners.Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six and related series are Copyright ? 1996-2000, Red Storm Entertainment. All rights reserved."Operation Flashpoint"? are trademarks of Codemasters. All rights reserved"

So, you should click on that menubar to the left and choose some tutorial:D

Rammstein Rulez
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2003, 03:38:05 pm »

Specifically, click on the "Ghost Recon" menu. The modding tutorials are contained there.

I've been working on the |MP| Mod for just over a month now, and I've done almost everything you can do to GhR without using Red Storm's modding tools. Explain your problem precisely and I can help you, and I'd be happy to do so.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
Ledorax

Embassy Sux

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2003, 07:28:56 pm »

Oh, where can I get that mod?  Wink

Rammstein Rulez
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2003, 08:11:19 pm »

Sorry should have been a bit more specific with the link and thanks Loth for explaining Smiley mp is at http://mp.no-ip.com i bieleve(sp) i got to get my mod out soon Smiley

Ledorax

Embassy Sux

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2003, 08:54:00 pm »

thx Wink
Shit...I cant get on to that server;( can someone please give me the direct link to the mod? Cheesy

plz stop double posting- casp
« Last Edit: May 18, 2003, 11:16:49 pm by Casper » Logged

Rammstein Rulez
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2003, 11:47:40 pm »

http://mp.macclans.com The link to the Mod is in the upper right-hand corner. (Casper gave the wrong URL, which is why it didn't work for you. : P)

Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2003, 12:50:29 am »

yeah well it was a guess Smiley

Loque aka narauko
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2003, 07:56:00 pm »

OK, firstly sorry to all about my previous post, i was pissed off at something else and i should have left it off the forums.

Thanks for the link its explained somethings but not the major problem.

Im currently trying to add the ak47, ak74 w/ beercans and cigarettes.

The only thing the mod folder is lacking is kit textures, i copied some of the m16 kit textures over to see if this was the problem it encountered but no luck.

When i activate the mod in Ghr, exit and start ghr in GR it won't start. The only way for Ghr to start is for me to manually remove the mod from the modssets.xml. If i try to look at the kits straight away after activation in sp Ghr crashs.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Loque.
Ledorax

Embassy Sux

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2003, 03:29:46 pm »

Beercans and cigarettes? lol, that weapons are in the mayhem mod;D thanks for the link...

P.S Nark... You need my help..? I can make your textures Grin
« Last Edit: May 20, 2003, 03:33:15 pm by Ledorax » Logged

Rammstein Rulez
Ledorax

Embassy Sux

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2003, 03:35:04 pm »

Hmm... send me the mod and I can take a look at it Wink

Rammstein Rulez
Loque
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2003, 04:06:18 pm »

Great minds think alike  Grin

well i got it to work kinda, Ghr starts atleast. I spelt Projectile wrong in one of the kit files...DOH!

the mod at the moment needs alot of work and i really want to learn as go, so i'll keep you updated.

Loque.
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2003, 07:59:42 am »

I think he is talking about some app called like Ghr kits something and it suppose to create kits its Bs just look at the tutorials on the page they help a lot... and Ledorax what did you make in your mod you have never said and plz post in other topic called "RB Mayham mod" with the answer Smiley

"Thank you come agian"
Casp

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads