*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:08:23 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Cocobolo Mods (Moderators: Cobra6, Cocobolo)
| | |-+  SWAT BUGS!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SWAT BUGS!  (Read 1094 times)
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« on: July 11, 2001, 04:54:31 am »

Hi Coco and Cobra6,

I just converted the SWAT mod for the mac(isn't avaible for d/l yet ) First this mod is really cool and I can't await to get a Austrian special forces patch (Kobra/WEGA and GEK! Croonerb reported me that he saw a documentation on a US TV channel where they were praised as one of the best units next to the israel special forces worldwide) However I have discovered three bugs so far:

The M-79 Grenade Launcher has no reticule!
Second if I use transparent faces for all my operatives all faces appear black and not as they does on your screenshots!

In your CVPD SWAT mod I could see the eyes as on your screenshots but in the SWAT 1.2 mod every character has a black face even the old from the CVPD mod. Do you have any clue Coco?
And third you should add all standard items to your special.itm because many guys disable default special.itms and so they can't choose more ammo!

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Cocobolo
God bless the freaks

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat..

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2001, 08:08:01 am »

OK I found the face issue, please wait, I'll have the new full version up in the morning tomorrow (latest) with all fixes (including MP capabilities now) installed, and you can convert that one instead, sorry bout that. Grin

I also am releasing a MP patch for those who already have the mod, but the face issue can't be resolved in a patch because it involves changing 1 filename. I did not have that problem but I know what caused it. Easiest fix is just to get the newer release.

thx Mauti

Official Plankholder
DTD Pro Mod Team
Cocobolo Ops Modifications
http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/dtd

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads