*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:30:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Raven Shield in window mode
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Raven Shield in window mode  (Read 1362 times)
| ! | Dutchman

One day I fly away

« on: February 03, 2004, 12:24:25 pm »

Is there a way to play RvS in window mode?

I am working on a gay Raven Shield video clip, and I am using Snapz Pro 2 to capture my screen (this new app from Ambrosia rocks btw).
Things would prolly run better if I could force RvS to play in a smaller window. Is this possible?

Thx in advance,
Dutchman
« Last Edit: February 03, 2004, 12:28:01 pm by | ! | Dutchman » Logged
l ! l Ross

Macs Rule

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2004, 09:25:37 pm »

I tried recoding stuff from my mac with the last version of Snapz Pro and even recording from the finder was slow. I have heard that this version is far improved but I doubt it could record a game that is in progress even on your new G5 at a decent speed.

Back to your question I would guess because it uses the unreal engine there will be something in the .ini or similar files where you can activate this.

Have you tried looking at PC website for possible information on how to do this? They have had longer to figure this stuff out.

Ross
| ! | Dutchman

One day I fly away

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2004, 10:04:06 pm »

Heya Ross...

Thx for the input. I'll take a look at some PC sites.

However...I just managed to capture some nice in-game footage of RvS with Snapz Pro 2! And it runs pretty smooth! I put my screen and RVS to 640 x 512 and all worked without noticable bumps. This movies will be very cool for the internet (I'll post one when I finished it.)

For larger movies I was think of plugging DV camcorder to my G5 (through a DVI-Video adapter). But I have no clue if that will work.
Or what if I hook up a TV as a second screen, and attach a camcorder to the video out of a camcorder? Is that possible? Can you record stuff from your TV with a camcorder? (I haven't one around to test)
KGB

what's going on

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 02:15:01 pm »

For larger movies I was think of plugging DV camcorder to my G5 (through a DVI-Video adapter). But I have no clue if that will work.
Or what if I hook up a TV as a second screen, and attach a camcorder to the video out of a camcorder? Is that possible? Can you record stuff from your TV with a camcorder? (I haven't one around to test)
Hey Dutch there are some camcorders that have video input (expl : Sony DCR-TRV950E)
As for hooking up a tv-monitor and recording from that TV, you will need a TV monitor that has a video out feature so you can make a link-through (doorlinken)

| ! | Dutchman

One day I fly away

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2004, 02:51:03 pm »

Thank you for the info KgB!
(Bedankt voor de info KGB!)

Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads