*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:43:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You people make me sick...  (Read 1299 times)
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« on: December 30, 2002, 03:39:49 am »

All i see if constant racking on AK, even when they are not on-line... Then the cheating BS over and over and over, 3 clans now are involved in glitching... I want to make this clear...  

If a clan Glitches in a CB then tell a BL admin, If a clan glitches in a NON-CB game just leave

Today evill joined the B&G, You all are still acting like complete asswipes. Even he said it, this is the worst room. I have now moved out of the B&G, So have a few other people... This is getting so bad, i might quit GR and RS all together. Really, If you guys for once actually played more. instead of bitching. there will be more clans, and games...

And this impersonation BS... Enough is enough, if these people continue (It's the same people) they will be Baned/Suspended from BL as well as GR.

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2002, 07:08:15 am »

Yeah Snake I was there too. Stop bashing AK. If you dont want them to "tattletale" on you THEN DONT IMPERSONATE THEM. If one more person impersonates anyone. I too will be moving out of the B&G. This is getting ridiculous

Later,
Mattster

Retired Mac RS Player.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2002, 11:10:08 am »

For starters, I don't want to hear any anti-Snake bullshit; Snake doesn't like AK much, but he sees that we're being treated unfairly by many members of the community.

Unlike most of you guys, Snake sees what AK has to go through each day. I'd say about 2/3 of the time that I log on, the first thing I hear before I say anyting is "Ugg, Typhy's here", or "things were so much nicer when he was ban". A few of them are joking, like when Haztard or people say it, but the majority of it isn't friendly.

Rapid made some mistakes in the form he used to argue points, he'd bust into caps and say things like "STFU YOU DUMB BITCH!!" often. But he's gotten over that, I know he's not the only one who started out like that. So many people in the community never just let things go, and gave them up since it's old news. I take a lot of crap become I defend Rapid, the reason I defend him, is because he's right, some people would say "He drags you down with him", well,  I'd consider it more "dragging up", since he's right.

The trouble with people in this community is that they will never admit when they're wrong. That's what made Grifter a good guy to argue with, he'd accept when you had a good point, and he'd admit when he was wrong. Now it's come to the point where no one does that, they just change the subject once they start to lose an argument. These days, as soon as people start to lose an argument, they turn things into random personal insults. There are your assholes like DEA GOD who simply come into the room and yell "Victor Martinez is a gay whore clown" - ( more on this subject later in my post ). This is an example of someone who has used personal information about someone to make a dumb insult. Some assholes have made a fake picture of me ( to bad they were so dumb and got a picture that has a Palm Tree in the backround, which we don't have in Juneau Alaska ), and they spam the link over and over.

More on the topic of personal insults: At this point, all of the great arguers see no need to join in on these dumb anti-AK arguments; so we get left arguing against these total assholes. Things that my clan and I have had to put up with today  ( I'll limit it to 5, so that I can keep this post under 100 pages ).

1.) "Victor Martinez is a gay whore clown" - Pretty self explainatory, that's a quote from DEA GOD.

2.) Some dumb fake picture of some person sitting in a leather chair with a cat on their lap, and them going on and on "look at Typhy!!". - Their brains can't comprehend that I've said multiple times that I have no pictures on the ineternet of myself.

3.) FiRE Infection tells me he's to tired and angry to CB, then challenges KoS 2 minutes later.

4.) STFU Meth goes on and on about how much his clan "owns us" even though they're 1-6 against us and we've won the last two battles by the scores of 8-1-1, and 8-2. Once we challenge him to a CB to back up what he says he responds with "I don't CB AK".

5.) "Typhy everything was so much nicer when u were ban, go get yourself ban again, dumbfuck". - A quote from some dude, I'm in OSX so the OS9 screen shot is a bit blurred, I think it's STFU Meth, though.

The last one of those is the extreme that most people get each day. ( I even left out the fact that iBeer impersonated us for an hour because Evill gave him a month ban ). - This is what AK have to put up with, now you know why we're always a bit angry when people talk shit in our games and things like that.

People always say that AK always start shit, well, we almost never start shit ( aside from my going into the Land of the Lost a few days ago for just that purpose. Wink ). People say little things, and we jump all over it, the simple reason is all of the stuff that we have to put up with. When there is so much anti-(clan) shit going on about your clan, you get used to people bashing on you, and take a lot of things as insults.

Thank you Snake, for noticing this stuff, I agree 100% with you.

-Typhy

:::Very tired, please pardon spelling and gramatical errors and do your best to understand my post, if I have time tomorrow morning before skiing, I'll try and edit it and fix any errors:::

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2002, 06:50:42 pm »

Typhy you have been pwned. I mean in photoshop and I have taken responsibility of hosting some of those pwns. One of the pwns done will not be taken down (even if it isnt the real you) because it is a funny picture and not that insultive.
Copy and paste link: www.geocities.com/czaryuri/images/typhy2.jpg  So I apologize for hosting some offensive pwns. I have taken them down now. As for other people, have you ever heard of the term,"an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind?" Even if AK did talk shit, dont respond. I really dont know why I am posting. I am sleepy as hell.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2003, 08:52:10 am »

Well cossak, your the only one that changed what they did for the better... nice job. but i ask you this.   What does it take to change the essince of a man    

Time... it takes time...

*DAMN Snake   03:00 , last post... have fun.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2003, 08:55:37 am by *DAMN Snake » Logged

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
Overthrow.aHa!

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2003, 09:03:08 am »

Im sry that the childish acts of the GR members has ticked you off so much that you would quit RS and the DAMN forum. I hope they will learn with your departure. Good luck!
 Sad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads