*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:51:20 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Cocobolo Mods (Moderators: Cobra6, Cocobolo)
| | |-+  NED bug report. please post ONLY here
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NED bug report. please post ONLY here  (Read 12856 times)
walnut
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2004, 05:04:58 am »

status?
Cocobolo
God bless the freaks

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat..

« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2004, 01:43:04 am »

status?

Relax Walnut, I know you want the mod, but when we have some updates I will post them. I have been very tied up lately so I cannot do the amount of mod work that I was able to earlier in the year when I was out of work.  Also, this is the bug report thread so please only post bug related matters here?
Thanks!

Official Plankholder
DTD Pro Mod Team
Cocobolo Ops Modifications
http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/dtd

silent_op
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2004, 03:29:40 pm »

I have to say first off, NED has a great feeling to it. I really like the reticles and hard sites. Of course the skins are cool. The music and the menu screens really do a great job of setting the mood.

By any chance are these missions coop multiplayer as well?

I think I have run across some problems/bugs:

- Frags and GLs make gun shot sounds on explosion. (I don't recall which kits exactly)

- Mission 3:  I can't see anything except for some outlines of buildings or something.

- Mission 2: The warlords never show up for their meeting? I even placed the bugging device in the shack (without being seen or killing anyone ) and still no meeting. Once and only once did the trucks make an appearance, but then one drove right into the side of the hill just west of the US SF spotters. The other truck just vanshished or something. I waited in recon mode for over 20 minutes, waiting for the truck(s) with the warlords.
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

silent_op
Whisper_44
Forum Whore

Mac's Bitch

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2004, 05:14:41 pm »

No MP support for the missions, the Blackhawk written into them aren't supported, and the bug with Mission 3 is an ATI video card thing, no fix available.

I believe the sound issues for the GL & Frags with be fixed in the forthcoming patch. Coco is working on that, in his limited spare time[/u] he's doing his best to get that finished.

Not sure about the Warlord part, maybe it's been posted in this thread before? There is also an older thread with some mission Walkthroughs

Ned02, Triple Play:
This one's smooth. After insert, run to the target trailer and plant the listening device, you'll get a message when it's done. Run back to cover near the Delta spotters. If you have multiple teams, DO NOT allow them to engage the tango motorcade as it approaches, nobody should fire a shot until the message that the intelligence has been gathered appears. After that, take out any enemies you see, but stay away from the warlords in the trailer. Once you have killed the security element, a message will appear. Now it's safe to go grab the warlords. If you try to grab them before that, they'll shoot at you and if you kill them, the mission's over.
Once you have them, proceed to extract. Watch your 6 on the way for surprises!

Hang in there, and try the mosque map by El Oso, with NED activated, it's a fun one  Grin

silent_op
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2004, 09:42:45 pm »

Thanks Whisper_44. I was really looking forward to playing coop missions in NED, but oh well.

I'll download the Mosque tonight and try it out with NED activated.

silent_op
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads