*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:56:42 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Cocobolo Mods (Moderators: Cobra6, Cocobolo)
| | |-+  New mod ideas
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New mod ideas  (Read 8970 times)
Red Scythe

Jesus tap-dancing christ

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2003, 06:11:48 am »

I totally agree with Bug, insertion is a major factor here if it's possible to be played with.

What drove me nuts about IT was the fact that in reality, the chopper would be giving your position away like a son of a bit*h, and in some cases, a deployment to the north or west would've made life easier just from the info at the mission screen.  

If it's possible to change, go for it
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2003, 10:19:52 am »

Very Very nice Cocobolo.  A very nice idea and I hope you guys can get everything accomplished.  

I did some art(logo), inspired by the story behind the mod.  If you'd like me to contribute more towards the project, let me know. Grin

Lock n' Load
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2003, 01:26:30 pm »

Hey, i know this is majorly living in the past but did any other skins get released for the USTAC mod?  Roll Eyes
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2003, 12:39:10 am »

Too busy doing this----> ?

A response would've been nice, but noooo...

|?K|*HeadQuarters*
[/b][/color][/size]
Cloaked Dagger
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2003, 01:39:51 am »

AK Rapid, honestly, no one cares...to be honest that graphic isn't that good. As for posting that stupid "base" that you ripped off another site, that was just plain childish and a call for attention.

Coco et. al make good graphics, not cheesy banners that take less than 5 minutes to make in ps7.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2003, 02:03:16 am »

L0L!  Right on attitude!

I wanted to post that base somewhere since I had just found it.  Didn't know it would offend people such as yourself...

*sigh*

some people...

Obviously that graphic is not at its full resolution, and it was meant to show my style, in case any of the modders would be interested.  Of course there's PLENTY MORE where that came from. Shocked

Geeez, I was just in the contributing mood since so many modders contribute so much as is...  

(I'm just glad you're just some random, and not any of the other modders) Angry
Lupus

Wuff!

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2003, 06:05:37 pm »

Maybe this is an idea for a utility mod that could work with other mods or something that mod makers could add to their mods.

Would it be posible when choosing weapons or other kit items to display the specific information regarding how that wepon etc. works in the game. Range, accuracy, area of effect, reticule type/% visual enhancement, penetration or whatever stats the game uses with that item. The graphics are excellent but how does one choose the right tool for the job if there is no information available to differentiate between the various items. The game must keep some information on weapons. I have been unable to find anything that defines what the game uses to determin hits, damage etc. There could be a chart either for each weapon or all the wepaons used by that mod showing the various catagories tracked by the game & how individual weapons rank.

I use to play Diablo and you could at least go to sites and get stats on Bows etc. to determin which could do the most damage in how long, which hand to hand weapons had the greatest reach....

It seems to me that the strategy aspect of the game would be greatly enhanced by this information being readily available.

Cocobolo
God bless the freaks

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat..

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2003, 07:50:27 pm »

AK Rapid: I appreciate the offer but as it stands I personally do all the graphics/splash type stuff in the mods, it's my favorite part. also, I don't even know what the name is going to be yet! Please don't feel apprehensive to post here, regardless of anyone's attitude.

Cloaked Dagger: Please don't put anybody down on these forums, it's not the way we do things around here really. I appreciate your posting, and Ak's second response was definitely off-topic, but I like to keep it civilized without having to edit/pull posts. Everybody's friendly here Wink

Thanks guys,

Official Plankholder
DTD Pro Mod Team
Cocobolo Ops Modifications
http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/dtd

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2003, 11:00:32 pm »

Thx cocobolo, and keep up the good work!

(Figures that was your favorite too Grin.  oh & sry if that "unneccessary" post bothered anybody Sad )
bronto
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2003, 04:50:07 pm »

coco, i want your body.
actually, do you have a ghost recon mod with your face on the character? If not, it would be a cool idea to have you and the mod team all in your civilian outfits.  Cool
Cocobolo
God bless the freaks

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat..

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2003, 05:34:40 pm »

The scariest part about that post is that your name is Bronto...(!)
Ummm, we're in the IDF mod mixed in the roster, but we're not wearing street clothes. I don't know if I'd make myself into a character in a mod looking like I just walked out my front door... but hey who knows, lol

Official Plankholder
DTD Pro Mod Team
Cocobolo Ops Modifications
http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/dtd

WardenMac
God bless the freaks

Life is tough, its tougher if your stupid

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2003, 12:41:03 am »

Ill let ya slide on that one coco, dont get use to it, lmao.

timitim
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2003, 05:56:39 pm »

Shocked
This would be the only mod that I would actually be impatient about playing.  I am not too hot about the idea about being a f@$k'n terrorist, but at least I would have to option to blow one the hell away.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads