*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:45:08 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [MP]s THANKS FOR BANNING ME [MP]s  (Read 3601 times)
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2003, 12:11:12 pm »

Fusion, it was worked out a while ago when Eight said to me "well, we'll have him remove the stuff and that's it or you can fuck off if you don't like it" to which I responded that if he chose that route, I'd just disassociate myself from people like him, that have no class.  I posted long ago what I would do, and how I felt about it.  Sorry if you didn't take that seriously, but what else can I do?  Loth said that almost everything of his was out, but that doesn't change my opinion of what went on, or how it was handled.  And, as I posted before, I just don't feel like sharing my bandwidth with anyone that, in my opinion, lacks the class to see what we were talking about.

It's real simple.  It was worked out, and this was part of it.  Loth is satisfied that his files are (mostly) not being used anymore, but does that mean he's happy about it?  Does it mean that I'm happy about it, with all the bullshit that Eight gave me?  

STuRM, so glad you could actually read (note the sarcasim there).  Thanks for that bullshit about strong arming again.  Keep accusing it without backing it up, and maybe even you will believe it.  As I responded to you before, and without the insults you shot towards me, when you asked where it was said that I'd ban people, I showed you.  
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 12:25:49 pm by Buccaneer » Logged

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
c| 4rch3r
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2003, 12:43:21 pm »

OK, the whole banning me from the MP servers was shitty.
I remember playing on one of their servers, when it crashed. Now, some of my good friends whome I will not name ... (soc was one of them if I remember :p ) told the mp host that I had crashed the server.
Now we had our laughs and all, they said it was a joke, guess someone didnt hear it cus when the server was up again ... guess what. I got the "banned" message.
Some weeks later orso i was talking to some mp guys and they thought for some reason that i was someone that also had another account for some reason who used cheats or stuff and could crash servers or something like that. Well for all clarity, I'm not that guy. I told them all of this and they said they were gonna have a trial or something like that. Well that was then, ... this is now. Don't know if i'm still banned.

greetz

archy

ps: thx for calling me a nice guy Smiley
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2003, 03:58:30 pm »

Archer,  Jeb can't remember why he banned you, so it's been removed.

Some 10 people were banned by IP in the game, but since nobody in MP posted who or why on our ban page, they have all been removed.

Anyone else.  If you are concerned, worried, etc, about a ban from our servers, please see this page.  That contains the people that are banned, the reason why, when it happened, and who banned them.  If you aren't on that list, you are not banned (I've checked the server).  If you are having problems connecting, let us know.  

If you are on the list and want off, send us an e-mail as to why (address is on the page).  Otherwise, don't complain about being on it.  

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Fusion

I am coming for you!

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2003, 07:07:47 pm »

Wow this is the First server I have ever been banned from lol.

And to think, I tried to work this issue out(and thought I did). Well no worries there are a lot of other servers out there. I hope one day you can let things go Bucc. But if you cant oh well, its your loss. I, for one, will continue to play with MP players, because this is a game and is suppose to be fun. MP members will STILL be welcome on our servers, except maybe you bucc, not much I can do about that, I guess they want to return the favor to you. Speaking of which, we just played in a few great games with ACE and Cossack, and guess what, we had fun. Anyway good luck and have some fun........

BTs_Fusion.......
I'm a BombTech if you see me running try and keep up..
 Tongue

oops..........
Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2003, 07:57:52 pm »

Since were on the subject of starting threads when things dont go the way we want it...il just post it here, hope thats ok  Cool

(wich is totally wrong, these kind of things should be handled in private and not try to make the other party look bad)

Sturm  Sad

Anyway something i learned is that 2 wrongs seems make it right around this neighbourhood.

Well heres my bitching.

The minute I left BTs i asked eight to return my screenshots that i had taken and gave eight permission to use on the BTs site. He said "no" "bts property now". I did not ask him to remove those wich were allready online, just that he would not use the other ones i sent him. But i just got a strict no  Angry

(I can sometimes take hours to take a good screenshot)

He has not yet put the ss's online but has threatened to do so, i hope that this post might prevent him from doing so by lowering a huge cloud of shame uppon him  Grin

Yes im sure you can come up with a lot of nice excuse why you should be allowed to use em, and yes I have no legal right on them...but when all is said and done, your planning on using MY screenshots aggainst MY will..right?

Pst. I saw those "player cards" you made of BTs members...The guys on those where did they come from...?...yes my screenshots.

(yes i know kinda trivial matter, but its the princip)

Joka...do you ever post on topic??? Consider this a friendly warning Wink - voods
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 11:46:06 pm by *AgT*.:VooDoo:. » Logged

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2003, 09:49:31 pm »

except maybe you bucc, not much I can do about that, I guess they want to return the favor to you.

Fusion, nice to know that you really miss the whole point.  The reason that the people are banned is because I don't find it enjoyable to play games with people I feel (my opinion here) have little or no class.  I clearly posted that a month ago.  It's the BTs guys that are all up in arms about it now, not me.

If you understood this, you'd understand that I would never want to play on one of these guys servers, as it would pretty much be the same thing.  

Let me give you an analogy.  If I don't want someone in my house because they smell like they use dried dog feces as soap, why would I want to go to their house either?

So banning me is of little use, since I wouldn't be there anyway.  But, if it makes you (or them) feel better about it, go right ahead.

Joka, Eight doesn't seem to care about other peoples efforts or wishes, all he seems to care about is making BTs the center of the universe at any cost.  I understand why it bothers you, but I doubt you'd ever get anywhere with him.

Nick
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2003, 10:11:46 pm »

I think BTs is a better and more classy clan than |MP|s.  You never find bullshit "list" on the BTs site of people they "banned".  Hell, BTs rather they join their game, and then kill them! Roll Eyes  This whole issue has been greatly mishandled by the |MP|s, who are the ones looking for all the attention in the universe, and grow frustrated when the attention is not  on them, but on a rivalry clan, BTs.  BTs has provided a lot to our community in a positive way, and it's a lot more than can be said about the |MP|s, who are out to try and gain popularity by being straight up assholes.  Whatever, it's too bad these |Mindless Proffessionals| work with just that, no mind.  lol.  Had they a little psychology, they would know that acting like an asshole to a community, is only a way to grow more unpopular.  Hell, they think they're smart, yet act like jackasses.  Why don't we all just boycott the stupid ass |MP| servers, and not have to deal with their ways.  All they want is easier competition, so they ban all good competition in hope to accumulate those so needed kills.  How bout you |MP|s get a life, and stop dramatizing this video game with your crap.  Hell, you act as if you're good or something, yet can't even make to the finals in 2 seasons, after you said last season you'd make it here.  You |MP|s are a joke with the bad attitude, and soon you'll have nobody caring about your bad attitude, or even wanting to play with you.  How's that for a complete 180 backfire!!!
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2003, 10:38:06 pm »

Any bets as to who that was?  I'll give odds.

BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2003, 11:05:42 pm »

hoooooohuuuummmmmm.

This reminds me of the movie Never Ending story.  Not because of the big ass furry monster and some half mental kid who can fly.  Just the whole issue of this not being dropped.  

ding ding, go back to your corners and just pretend the otherside doesn't exist.  Now, doesn't that feel a whole lot better.  Breath in through the nose and out through the mouth.  Relax.  

Oh yeah, Winner of the Season 4 BL.  So like another shitty movie.  Bring it On.  ENOUGH FREAKING SAID ABOUT EACH OTHER, COME OUT FIGHTING NEXT SEASON AND PROVE IT.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 11:07:02 pm by BTs_FahQ2 » Logged

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
PLOPje

kill yourself before someone kills you

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2003, 11:36:02 pm »

hmm I checked the page bucc linked on here.
Seems I am not banned, logic because I never played on their servers before
and after things I read everywhere I am not planning to do that
106181 (Gannon)
TK's /Being French
4/??/03 - Jeb
sorry but if you ban someone because he is french what kind of guy are you then?
Can you explain to me why being french should be a good reason for being banned? I could ban all americans just because I dont like them, sounds so stupid wich would make you not better then BTs.
And can anyone tell what the CQB Mod is? You seem to love banning people for that mod.
I may sounded abit aggressive but hey thats how I act against people I dont know.
First intensions are mostly bad

We are the next generation, we are not scared to die.
The only thing I fear is the afterlive.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2003, 11:47:41 pm »

enough bashing....

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads