*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 02:10:07 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [MP]s THANKS FOR BANNING ME [MP]s  (Read 3601 times)
BTs_ST u RM[SER]
« on: August 04, 2003, 05:05:45 am »

[MP]s,

Thanks for banning me from your servers for nothing.  Its been great knowing you guys.  GOODBYE,

BTs_ST u RM[SER] Roll Eyes
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 05:51:06 am »

I assume this will be deleted because you're not supposed to complain about any bans from anywhere here. If they did it, they have their own reasons. This only starts flamewars.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Ssickboy

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 06:07:45 am »

Well actually...  I find it hard to believe Sturm did anything enough to deserve banning.  A lot of us enjoy playing on the MP servers.  Sturm's been a good guy.

I'm really posting here because I wanted to make a request to unban c| 4rcher.  I know for sure that his ban was accidental.  He usually plays during the daytime hours (US), and the MP server is sometimes the only good room around.  

Not sure what Sturm did to deserve banning.  I really hope this isn't childish clan ban wars.  

Retire Bush
BTs_ST u RM[SER]
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2003, 06:29:38 am »

I never glitch.
I never camp.
I never cheat.
I rarely swear.
I don'tr trash-talk the host or [MP]clan.

[OZ] Jedda

[Orgasmic Zebra]

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2003, 09:31:47 am »

Hahaha.

I assume it's probably just childish and silly clan ban wars...

I get on quite well with most members of MP, but i find it really rediculous when they boot all 56kers and anyone from outside the US.

I have been kicked on numerous occasions from their server, but, have hosted many games that included them quite happily.

I think that some members of MP need to grow up and accept that not everybody has a T1 connection in Southern California.

Out. - J Sad

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2003, 09:58:44 am »

sturm,
trying to start a flamewar certainly isn't going to do anything. If you actually want to talk about this try an email mp@macclans.com . I don't know why your banned, it could be a mistake, but i'll look into it.

Jedda, server#2 is in detroit and lag can be a major issue sometimes with connections from down under, however rarely  have i booted anyone for it. I noticed that lastnight fassst was bitching at you for being from Australia, but he is a generally closed minded Quebecois pothead Wink, and we enjoyed playing with you guys lastnight. Most of the booting that happens is because someone didn't ready up, or because we are making room for another MP.

And SsickBoy, i remember banning 4archer a while ago for a reason i can't remember. I'll try to unban him since he is a nice guy but he pissed me off in some way awhile ago. As it stands right now server#2 isn't fully dedicated like it once was (magnet took over the computer bucc was using as the server) so it is only hosted occasionally on a different computer. So basically bucc has to do this by hand because no one has remote access since the computer change.

But in other MP server news Ace's server begins its usual duties on a OC12+ connection from LA on the 20th of August.  Cheesy

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
BTs_ST u RM[SER]
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2003, 11:05:09 am »

Thanks Jeb.

BTs_ST u RM
[OZ] Jedda

[Orgasmic Zebra]

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2003, 12:10:25 pm »

Haha.

Thank you Ace. You have always been a brilliant host and I have never had any problems in your server, but, people like fassst, who continuously try to prompt the 'banning' of an entire clan based on geographical position really piss me off..

I would be happy to have any member of any clan, in any world position in my server and just hope that I could expect the same from others.

"Closed minded" people like fassst ought to think before they make mindless lag accusations.

Out - J Wink

Fusion

I am coming for you!

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2003, 06:12:36 pm »

Thank you Jeb for looking into this. I Just got back from Vacation to hear about this banning issue and as you can read in our forums, Loth approved the CQB mod for use with out mp files.... I do not know if I am banned .. I guess I will soon find out.

BTs_Fusion.......
I'm a BombTech if you see me running try and keep up..
 Tongue

oops..........
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2003, 10:03:05 pm »

Banned?

Heh i wonder if i am banned....

Oh well not like the mp servers was all that great...

PLAY CQB!

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2003, 05:12:04 am »

It was the whole CQB issue why all the BTs were banned. I thought it appropriate only to ban eight until he rethought the CQB mod (not like he would of cared), not the whole of BTs for apparent "assosiation."

Rarely will you get a ban, most likley a boot for not being ready, if you crashed, or absolutley horrid lag.

Well if you are banned by me its probablly because I got sick of your gross incompatance. So please, dont be incompetant!

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
BTs_ST u RM[SER]
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2003, 07:47:45 am »

I think being booted for pissing off a host is fair, but I am BANNED and I didn't piss any hosts off.  Do I have to consult with [MP] before I join every game on Gameranger?  I am the third newest grunt in BTs so please don't throw out the baby with the bathwater lol,

BTs_ST u RM[SER]

PS-I hope you spelled INCOMPETENCE wrong in your previous post, Coss, as a joke otherwise it would be hilariously ironic, instead of just hilarious!
[OZ] Jedda

[Orgasmic Zebra]

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2003, 08:07:35 am »

Oh, the humility. Wink

Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2003, 01:56:20 pm »

Nobody ever claimed that habitual drunkenness led to good spelling. : D

I was on NF earlier tonight with Bucc while I was reading this thread, and it occurred to me to ask Bucc if he'd unbanned S.p.i.d.e.r. He hadn't, so he took the opportunity to do so. Since Bucc didn't know Spider's IP, he just deleted everything in the ban file (which turned out to be quite extensive). So, anybody who was banned unjustly, come on back, and anybody who was banned for being a dumbfuck, well, I'm sure you'll be banned again soon enough. Once a dumbfuck, always a dumbfuck.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2003, 07:07:16 pm »

One addition to that Loth.

The bans that I removed were the IP bans, where I couldn't identify the people.  Most of BTs are still banned, since I'm the one that did it, just as I posted I would a month ago.  

STuRM, I've explained to you why you were banned from my server.  Don't like it, sorry.  It's not like I didn't say it more then once.

Jedda, there shouldn't be anyone on OZ that's banned.  Let me know if someone is having a hard time joining.

Like BTs have said when talking about their own games, it's the hosts game, if he doesn't want you there, so be it.  Simple concept, funny how they bitch when the shoes on the other foot though.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
BTs_ST u RM[SER]
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2003, 07:58:57 pm »

Hmmmm,

there is quite a distinction between being booted from a game for inappropriate behavior and BANNING people because they expressed dissension concerning [MP]'s attempted strong-arming of the WARZONE MOD as the DAMN R6 Battle Leauge Format.  You deny that you are trying to overthrow the DAMN R6 BL, YET BANNING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DISAGREE WITH YOU (OUTSIDE OF A GAME) IS PROOF POSITIVE THAT YOU WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO ATTEMPT TO FOIST YOUR LAME MOD ON THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY.

DEATH TO WARZONE!!!!!!!!
LONG LIVE LMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTs_FahQ2
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2003, 08:02:19 pm »

Funny, I usually stay out of this nonsense because it is basically just that.

It's understood.  The playground is too small for all of us and we can't play near each other anymore.  Welcome to a world of I hate a few so I hate them all type reasoning.  Just yesterday we were having some great games with some MP peeps.  Funny, wasn't a ban there.  But hey, who am I to past judgement when it's JUST A GODDAMN GAME.  Check the ego at the log-in and shoot someone.  This game is supposed to relieve stress and tension not create it.

Who needs a hug?

FahQ2 over and out
Fusion

I am coming for you!

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2003, 10:32:43 pm »

This is very upsetting Bucc. I thought we worked out the issue with the MOD but you still ban us. No worries we will continue to let MP peeps play on our servers cause we can let things go. As Fah said, this is a game.... Lets have some fun, cause thats what games are for.

As for BTs_members, we know were Bucc sits, Let him sit there by himself. This means NO unnecessary banning/booting of MP Players and NO more giving him the Time of day to post about this issue (NO MORE POSTING ABOUT IT). I say all this cause, "I'm a big kid now" (Shameless plug for pull-up diapers)...  Grin

P.S. Bucc I hope we can work though this issue sometime....

BTs_Fusion.......
I'm a BombTech if you see me running try and keep up..
 Tongue

oops..........
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2003, 11:10:02 pm »

Sturm, this has never been about the Warzone issue. What it is about has been explained numerous times. Maybe you'll listen eventually.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2003, 01:26:59 am »

I believe that the Bts clan and the MP clan can work this out somehow. I have spoke to many of both clans(on netfone) and all seem to be a great bunch of noobs. Wink

**Rapid...your post is nothing but spam, you add nothing to the topic and try to start flames. More posts like that will just get deleted like your last one and reported for a ban**

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads