*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:05:52 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wow, just delete the facts from the public...  (Read 2269 times)
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2003, 06:29:24 pm »

Rapid, the reason I've been riding your ass so much lately is because you deserve it. You keep talking about getting bullshitted and whatnot. You weren't. You keep saying the Mods didn't look at the evidence, but they did. Typhy, a member of AK who actually participated in the cb, said that he was killed. That seems like good enough evidence to make a ruling saying RnT won. You say it isn't my business, but it is. You're trying to get the BL mods replaced, I'm trying to protect them. Everytime you start spewing bullshit about the Mods, I'll be there to..take that bullshit..and..flush it down the toilet. So there. No one else is calling for Mods to be replaced but you. People get ruled against all of the time, and nobody likes to lose an arguement. However, they don't take it to this level. All you do is cause trouble. You act like you're on some sort of Holy Crusade against the infidel BL Moderators. Just give it up already. I seriously hope Mauti doesn't give in to your bullshit. Well, I know he won't, cuz he's shmexy. But anyways... All you are doing is trying to bully people around so you can get your way.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads