*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 03:11:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wow, just delete the facts from the public...  (Read 2271 times)
AK_Rap1d
« on: June 23, 2003, 09:37:01 pm »

Ok, if you think it's cool to just delete a WHOLE thread about our mods, and you happen to be a mod, just stfu

Why in the fuck did you delete that thread you started?  I mean, the truth came out, and my posts were hella important  to the public in that whole issue.  It showed my opinions about the Mods and how I came about that conclusion.  People ask me on a daily why |?K| isn't signed up for the BL, and now that it was all well explained in a thread, the BL Mods go deleting it in hope to hide the truth about themselves. Angry   That's pure bullshit.  It took a lot of time and effort to post all that information, and I find it too convenient for the BL mod/s to just go deleting that thread, to keep public from seeing the truth about them.  W

Wow, talk about corrupt and manipulated...  

Let the Public Know the truth!

Yet, another reason these mods need to be replaced...  

*sigh*

:0
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2003, 10:54:59 pm »

Sure I should be removed as well as the whole site. I moved the thread to our invisible spam section simply because your childish repetitive discussions are a waste of space...

This thread will be moved as well tomorrow!

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2003, 02:43:16 am »

hah, @#$^ you.  That shit is real.  You'd feel the same way if you were in my shoes.  If you knew you were in the right, and there was some BL Mods you don't get along with, and had threatened to not make any more calls in your favor, and then you watch them completely manipulate the whole matter to looking as if we're wrong, you'd be hella pissed. Angry  But since you're not in my shoes, it's easy to say I'm just complaining like a kid.  Easy way out Mauti...  W/E fool...

I stated the facts, and you fools just avoid them.  Gj.

We would love to compete and be treated fairly, but when the facts are thrown down, and all that comes out of it, is "Typhy said
« Last Edit: June 24, 2003, 04:47:26 am by |?K|*Rapid* » Logged
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2003, 06:05:46 am »

Ahh. Rapid, I think it's safe to say that all of us are pretty tired of your shit. You don't respect Mauti and you don't respect the Mods. How about you just go straight to Hell, and start your own damn league?  No pun intended. You don't like the BL, yet you still post here and whine and whine and whine. Just go away. Please. I used to defend you (on occassion) but now you're just being crazy. I don't see the point of you being around anymore. You don't contribute anything, you just complain about the Mods. You don't participate in anything unless it involves bashing the Mods. Maybe just take a vacation for a lil bit, let off some steam, spraypaint a few overpasses. Then we can all laugh about this in a few months, when ya come back from your vacation.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2003, 08:39:49 am »

Hey shit for brains, how bout you stop butting in business that doesn't concern you? Shocked

Why the fuck are you posting anything Mellow, all you ever do is talk shit to me.  stfu asswhipe

I've been asked to join the BL again, and am posting the reasons.  Of course, to you, you'd like to see it as a "whine".  But the only whiner, is yourself whining about me.  Don't be so fucking nosy.   Did I get respect with the BS calls?  I would love to join this BL again, but since the same old BL Mods are still here, I don't plan on it.  There's so many cool people out there that would love to do the job.  Why give it to a couple pimple face dorks that are going to abuse their power for their personal revenge?  

Again, I have a reason to be posting.  You don't Mellow.  Your clan didn't get BS'ed twice in a row right before the Finals, so stfu.  You don't understand, and are not here with the best interest to understand, so stay out of this discussion with your negative input.  Especially when you start FLAMING against me, with no logical reason, other than to be a dickhead.  STFU. Angry
J-Newb
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2003, 08:41:44 am »

your childish repetitive discussions are a waste of space...

Mauti

"Ow3ed!"

man rapsack, you gota shut up, dont call mauti a fool , because your whole shithole life is based around it, just like mellow said , you say you hate the mods, you hate mauti, you hate the other clans, the other clan members are poopyheads, boopidisloop, shut the hell up and go make your "AK Battle Zone" than no one will sign up so you will turn it into a 1vs1 ladder, but than you relize that the only one with skill (Typhy) has left your clan, and oops there goes your only active member, and o look everyone elce left so you sit around and do nothing . and than wind up back here, i vote block his ass off this great stite/bl/forum, and good ridence

-L33tness player
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2003, 08:50:17 am »

Geeez, they wanted to flame it up...   Ok, here we go.  *sigh*

Typical Jnewb(aka *DAMN Silent Killer).   A newb you are, and it's plainly shown by your noob attacks.  

I'm here to dispute the need for new Battle League Mods.  People want us to join the BL, but I'm not ready with the same ol BL Mods that BS'ed us on season 3.  Of course since you're on a mission to attack me personally, you'd like to talk out your ass as usual.   Too bad that's all you know how to do. Shocked

Being that you're an inbred dumbass, who gives a fuck what you think anyways?  Go fuck your sister, you loud ass bitch.

And dumbass, I don't have a problem with other clans, unless they're trying to pull shit on us |?K|'s.  Of course, you'd like to lie and say otherwise.  Typical gossiping bitch.

I vote for your lame ass flame to be deleted, along with this one.  Now stfu Jnewb.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2003, 08:57:40 am »

People want us to join the BL

Who? Other than your clanmates cause they know your wrong.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2003, 09:08:06 am »

The Dr's, the ?cE's, the TF6's, the DA?'s and many other more.  

Too bad your mission is to keep us out of here Haztard.  All you have to do, is stay a BL Mod, and I won't  join the BL.  Easy as that.  But of course, you already knew this. Shocked

It's cool, if this BL feels they don't want more competitive clans like ours to participate, that's fine with us.  You already figured out how to keep us away.  All you gotta do, is BullShit us in CB calls, and we won't want to deal with you or your unfair environment.  Being that you did it twice in a row last season, I know you know how to do it again if you're still BL Mod. Shocked

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2003, 09:10:58 am »

Dude, Rapid I had nothing against you untill you got in my fucking face saying I did. Even after I tried to help you with your tournament, you still go on with this bullshit act. I never had anything against you. And now you're just being an asshole.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2003, 09:14:17 am »

I'm to disgusted with Rapid's bullshit to even comment in this thread. However, I will take a moment to defend the one true thing he's said so far.

While I am tired of his bullshit, I would like to see AK back in the Battle League. The Rogue Spear ladder needs thee activity. And, in the words of Brain "AK's may not have social skills, but they do have RS skills." They would add some exellent competition to the Rogue Spear ladder.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2003, 09:17:17 am »

Nice innocent act.  Maybe next time try to actually PROPERLY MODERATE in CB issues.  When you have a player lying to you about facts on a CB, there's NO REASON why you should be taking his side and not punishing him.  Of course, you think it's ok, since it was a CB vs us, and you said it yourself, you were done making any calls in our favor.  Hell, even though the facts showed we were in the right, you still had NP judging against us.   That's the FUCKING problem.  The thing is, that's not the way to properly handle things.  You have no room being a BL mod. Angry

You need to resign, or be replaced.  Easy as that. Angry
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2003, 09:23:35 am »

Rapid your talking out of your ass. The issue in question AK vs. RnT where Typhy supposedly crashed. My post looked something like this.(typhy might remember)

"Sometimes when I crash I hear gunfire in the background and it keeps going on and on. When this happens I am usually already dead, so from my knowledge of the game I would say that Typhy was killed."

I wrote my honest fucking opinion, and thats all I wrote my only post in the thread. So how the fuck am I biased? I have no reason to act innocent in front of you because thats what happened except it or not.

And when the fuck did I say I was done making calls in your favor?

~ Einstein
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2003, 09:27:41 am »

My point is and was, that as long as he could see my dead body on the ground, on my host, nothing else mattered. So what if I had no control at the time of that, and my graphics had already crashed? Who's problem is that? Mine.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2003, 09:30:35 am »

ok, you're pissing me off.  Why the fuck did you ignore the fact the guy said he killed Typhy, and had a "Stats Screen SS".  When I asked for this "SS", was when the problem started.  But of course, your biased ass, decided to ignore that, and post that BS "sometimes when blah blah blah".  Pure BullShit! Angry

You made a call against us, while the other clan was Proven to be lying.  Why the fuck did you do that?  Oh, because you were out for your revenge.

ANd stop acting innocent.  We got into it in the past about a CB vs FiRE, and you said you were not EVER going to make a call in our favor, and it became all too evident after this incident, and the next one!.  [sarcasm]But of course, I'm just "whining"[/sarcasm]

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2003, 09:32:34 am »

YOU ARE SUCH A DUMBASS. AFTER THAT CB I SAID I WOULD NEVER PLAY YOU AGAIN RETARD. Now get it through your fat head asshole. Overlooked a stats SS? I just said I only made one post on it at the beginning, so I didn't see the stat ss I only stated my opinion from my knowledge of the game which was a logical thing to do. So who is kidding who here? So shut your fucking mouth, you're wrong.

~ Einstein
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2003, 09:37:15 am »

Could someone please explain why we keep going back to this pathedic worthless argument?

Why should the battle league mods "admit" that their choice was bias? Simple - they won't. ( that's because it wasn't ).

This issue happened a long time ago. There is no point whatsoever in arguing about it. Rapid, either put it behind you, or shut the fuck up. Your choice.  

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2003, 09:39:27 am »

Omg exactly. No matter what we say Rapid will always feel this way. So you know what Rapid. Get it all out here. This can be your little anger management thread have fun with it. Going to bed now.

~ Einstein
Absalon
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2003, 11:47:42 am »

Lol, how many fucking times did rapid start a thread about this? LMAO, it seems that rapid is the only one who doesnt like the Mods. Rapid, just stfu and leave the BL. We have more fun without you...

Like SK said, Rapid should be banned...
bronto
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2003, 05:06:24 pm »

Now I'm not exactly agreeing with Rapid, nor am i disagreeing. I'm just going to pretend i'm bringing this up despite it already being argued;

Is there a set amount of time that a battle league admin can remain? If not, i think it should be so, because it wouldn't hurt, and in Rapids case, would create less problems of the such. I propose a 2 season limit on battle league admins.

If you disagree with me, we can agree to disagree and possibly go make love afterwards. As long as no one trys to hurt my feelings. I'm sensitive.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads