*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:52:11 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Surley its just an ugly rumor  (Read 1944 times)
+MOD+.26ralee
« on: June 16, 2003, 08:56:37 am »

Shocked

i have hears that this might be an Damns last battle league season........i hope it is an ugly rumor.............
rumors
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2003, 09:17:28 am »

hopefully it's the last season with the current Moderators.  New ones are due! Wink

It will be good time to start off a fresh new season with new BL Mods.  Bring in a new fresh group to keep things flowing freshly!  Just a thought, but a *DAMN good one! Cool

^Rapid^
« Last Edit: June 16, 2003, 05:52:26 pm by ?FiRE Infection » Logged
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 10:36:28 am »

Lol very fun rumor  Wink

There will be a season 5 but we will take a short break after season 4 to finish certain scripts for the BL.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
mod.26ralee
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2003, 12:52:17 pm »

how short of a break........in other words when will season 5 start???http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~damnr6/yabbse/YaBBImages/wallbash.gif
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2003, 01:54:46 pm »

4 - 5 weeks maybe shorter depends when we have finished our script extensions in the meantime you can concentrate on the BTs and c| ladders.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2003, 06:11:01 pm »

it'll take some time to write the extensions, and especially to test them. during summer break there should be enough time for that.

*DAMN Elandrion

*DAMN Elandrion - another *DAMN Austrian!
BTs_Nova

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2003, 03:26:37 am »

ich bin imemr f?r tests zu haben  Grin

BattleTekSquad:
Winners of Season 4 Team Ghost Recon Ladder
Winners of Season 5 Siege and CQB Ghost Recon Ladders
Winners of Season 6 Siege and CQB Ghost Recon Ladders
to be continued...
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2003, 03:37:46 am »

hopefully it's the last season with the current Moderators.  New ones are due! Wink

It will be good time to start off a fresh new season with new BL Mods.  Bring in a new fresh group to keep things flowing freshly!  Just a thought, but a *DAMN good one! Cool

^Rapid^

Yes this does look like Rapids post but... If a poll was taken I think that Rapid and maybe 2 others would be the only ones with problems with the current Moderators. This season ran very smoothly with only a couple instances of modifying the rules for Ghost Recon cheating tests.  

A Rapid free battle League = A Happy League + And Problem Free League! Shocked

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2003, 04:37:51 am »

Actually, VooDoo, I would love to see AK back in the Battle League, as would lots of Rogue Spear players, it would bring up some great competition.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2003, 06:36:53 am »

heh, ty Typhy. Cool

lol VooDoo, figures you'd post some silly BS like that.  Especially when you were the one that backed up RnT with their BS crashed game win.  Yeah, that caused us the BL.  Evidence was so clear Shocked Open up your eyes!  The guy(absalon) posts "I have SS of Stats Screen, you lose" on the problem box, fails to provide it when asked for, then it was confirmed Typhy thought they had a SS, which is why he went ahead and trusted his word, which ended up being a lie, since he couldn't show this "Stat Screen SS".  They didn't deserve that win and we presented a really good case with very clear, good evidence you all choosed to purposely overlook because of your personal beef. Angry  But you know what, just as your own BL Mod posts they won a CB, where they declined us to continue, when we were ready to finish up, and he claimed he didn't want to finish up because his clan was ahead, and his teamate left.  Yeah, we were really in the wrong there too huh. Shocked  

Yeah, BS Calls like those, are what made this BL turn shady.  When BL mods such as yourself, make such horrible calls, based on your own personal conflicts, you know the BL is being ran way unfairly and improperly.  That's why our clan chose to stay away from the BS BL you guys were running.  

New BL Moderators are OverDue!!!
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2003, 07:08:45 am »

Well, you made the right choice by staying away from the BL this season, Rapid. It's been almost problem-free this season now that AK is no longer participating. Okay, I'm just busting your balls a little bit, but still. I wub our mods. If they were really so biased and against you, they would have figured out some way to ban you and AK from the ladder a long time ago. But anyways, come on back! The RS ladder needs more clans. And besides, it's only a game. We're here to have fun! Come on back and we can all do illicit things to citrus fruit. If you're really concerned about the BL mods, just CB clans you know you won't have problems with. That's what you outta do in the first place. Just have fun!

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2003, 09:53:06 am »

Trust me, my clan is all about having fun.  We just don't find it very fun when like you said, biased mods figure out that the only way to piss us off and slow us down, is to make bad calls purposely against us.   They are pulling BS off to piss us off and sabotage us from winning the BL.   They do it with extremely bad calls about issues that involve us. Shocked  And that's just childish, unprofessional, and most definately should be unaccepted. Angry

For us to come back, we'd want all new BL Mods.  Well, at least Infection, Hazard & VooDoo to be replaced.  Dr. No just started, and he's pretty damn cool. And Elandrion has been the bomb forever. Wink  

Anyways, yes, the game is fun, but only when you're playing in a fair environment.  Otherwise, it's just bullshit.  Take it from somebody who got bullshitted by biased Mods... Angry

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2003, 03:12:41 pm »

Cry.... The Beloved Country is a great book. Anyway.. Rapid you can either.

A. Cry
B. Pick up your clan and leave
C. Stfu and play with the rest of us

You know after having over 50 problems in cbs you think that you would accept a couple of descisions against you like 4 but no you throw a fucking hissy fit. In my honest opinion people like you ruined this BL cause no one wants to fucking listen to you anymore your act is tired. If your not in the BL fine then get the fuck out of here no one wants to hear your shit. As mods we look at both sides of the story. On gameranger and these forums I try to be as nice as possible but, you just never STFU. God you would think you would cry it out of your system.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2003, 03:45:57 pm »

Anyway this has turned into another Rapid yelling about mods thread and the question was answered, that ofcourse there will be a season 5 with a shorty break in between at the end of this season.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2003, 01:01:51 am »

Rapid, you are one parinoid frickin freak....

You seem to cry the same story over and over and it seems to me that you only believe that your saying the truth because you have heard yourself say it so many times. GIVE IT A REST FOR GAWD SAKES!!

1. It wasnt just my decision. All battle league mods INCLUDING MAUTI, made the decision.
2. I have no personal vendeta against you dispite what you say. I am probably the most laid back mod there is. I probably should have some sort of vendeta against you for all the bs you put me through. Sad
3. You trash talk me all the time in the hopes of discrediting me.
4. Do you have some sort of freakish fetish with me or something?

Go away, the bl will stay problem free.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2003, 05:44:49 am »

Trash talk you all the time?  I don't even talk to you!  I log on GR, and play and log off.  I don't talk to you at all.  I only talk to my teamates, and in PM usually.  The only time you started bugging, was when I posted my GhR 1v1 win over you in my orange type.  Yeah, that's something to get really pissed about and talk shit to me for... Shocked   After that, you became nothing but an asshole.  I don't know why, but you need to get the fuck over it.  And when you made those silly calls in those CB's, I knew it was just your "revenge"...   Talk about fucking lame! Shocked

Nice Try Haz, "After you've had trouble in over 50 CB's..."   Always trying to misinform the public huh Shocked  We've had our couple of problems, but we've solved them with honor and respect.  It was when you Mods got together to fuck with us by making  horrible calls against us, when I couldn't take your organized BS no longer... Angry  

Mauti, plenty of new faces, and NO reason why not to get new BL Mods.  Thank you.  -Rapid-
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads