*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 09:39:58 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  [MaD]vs[SSi]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [MaD]vs[SSi]  (Read 2279 times)
[MaD] PaYnE
« on: March 03, 2003, 06:28:40 am »

just here  to say athat [MaD] played [SSI] and due to a long cb 2 of [SSI] members had to go so he stopped the game and #14 rule they wanted to contunie but we did not so it was counted as a forfeit score was 5-5-4 it was long and we battled hard and we won!  plaese post this on the ghost recon aldder as awin as soon as possible thank you!

-[MaD] PaYnE Embarrassed Roll Eyes
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 08:28:26 am »

So post the results in the Clan Battle drop box. With a little explenation of what happened at the end.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
[DEA] fire::fly

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 07:45:29 pm »

i may be wrong here, but to me it sounds like MaD is the one that forfiet.  The other team that was losing the players wanted to continue 2 vs 4, so they should have continued.  Maybe i'm not understanding what Payne wrote here.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 09:56:18 pm »

OK i cant find the new topic button and i am logged in so i just postin our win as areply ok. [MaD] vs [SSI] a 4v4  it was along cb with asnier it took like 3 hours anyway avenchulay 2 of the [SSI] members had to go and the leader guy wanted to contunie but following rule #14 we  said no. The score was 5-5-4 i hope you guys will post this on the GhR ladder as soon as possible! oh ya and [MaD] sivak, Payne, Uffz.b, Cow [SSI] dirtbag,diesel,sir.fragalot,locodiablo

No Payne you are wrong:

Rule #14A CB must be started and finished at one time, it cannot be delayed midway through. If a team is not able to finish the CB they must forfeit(we are only interested in finished cbs if you and the other clan should agree to delay a cb against our suggestion you are responsible to end it don?t ask us for help once finished post the cb as all others in the CB Drop box,see below).

As you can see there is nothing about if a clan wants to continue with less players. This rule is only about delaying a cb. If SSI would have said lets continue the cb another time with 4vs4 you would have right. But from your post it looks like SSI wanted to continue 2vs4. As a consequence you aborted the cb -> you were the ones that forfeited.

However you can speak with SSI if they want to continue the cb against you 4vs4. Tell them you misunderstood the rule... If they agree and you Mad is able to finish the cb until thursday 12:00pm Zulu time. I won't post a forfeit win for SSI.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
.::|N| DIESEL

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2003, 11:45:33 pm »

Im glad someone could clarify this with Payne.  The match ended at 5-4-4 with us ontop.  It was 3 hours long and people had to leave.  The first thing i asked for was to resume the CB at a later time.  Payne suggested the Rule and said he would not battle later.  

We never Forfeit the game.  We had indtended on finishing it later.

What should i do now??

_D
"I'm #1 so why try harder."
Noto- "I'm sorry The .::|N|etwork isn't there to pump up the season like we have in the past.  You'll just have to wait for your shot next season."
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2003, 05:26:01 am »

"...continue the cb 4vs4.   Finish the cb by thursday 12:00pm Zulu time. I won't post a forfeit win for SSI."

You guys got until midnight on Thursday to finish.  Now get to battling!!! Grin
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2003, 06:23:53 am »

its a bit crud that there is no rules saying in case of 4v4 then some players have to left (whatever the reason) that other clan has not to adjust like 1 player less (4v3) to make it fair

anyway i played there a lot ; http://www.clanbase.com and made rank4 on international ladder long time ago , there is some good ideas on this league also (about rules)

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2003, 11:56:43 am »

Im glad someone could clarify this with Payne.  The match ended at 5-4-4 with us ontop.  It was 3 hours long and people had to leave.  The first thing i asked for was to resume the CB at a later time.  Payne suggested the Rule and said he would not battle later.  

We never Forfeit the game.  We had indtended on finishing it later.

What should i do now??

Well in this case Diesel MAd would be right to refuse your suggestion and gets a win by forfeit. In his post it seemed like you would like to continue 2vs4. Obviously after your post you wanted to delay the cb which can be refused because of rule #14.

Well I'll speak again with Payne but after your post Mad will get the win.

Bye,

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
.::|N| DIESEL

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2003, 03:36:51 pm »

That is just ridiculous to me.  We had a recent CB with MOD not too long ago.  The game was pretty long and we were both tied at 4.  How is it that they were fine with stopping the CB and continuing it later due to the 3 hour length of the match.  On the otherhand, you have a person that wants to push for a 4-5 hour CB???  What is the point of CBing if they are gonna take up as much as 5 hours???

Mauti, if you could i would like for you to clarify the reasoning behind my post that prompted your autopmatic decision in detail.  

I cant stand these gay ass camping strategies.

_brw

_D
"I'm #1 so why try harder."
Noto- "I'm sorry The .::|N|etwork isn't there to pump up the season like we have in the past.  You'll just have to wait for your shot next season."
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2003, 03:41:25 pm »

The reason why I changed my decision is that I had new facts. MAD posted that you wanted to continue the cb 2 vs4. Then it would be MAD's fault not to continue the cb however you wrote that you wanted to delay the cb.

As the rule states we aren't interested in halffinished cbs because very often the cb gets never finsihed.

Bye,

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
Uffz.B
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2003, 04:23:27 pm »

Ok guys.  It the time of the CB I was with MaD.  2 of the SSI players had to go.  This would have made it 2 v4, right.  Payne said he was not willing to extend to match.  That is correct.  At that time all of the MaD members proceeded to leave the CB, giving SSI no chance to continue 2v4.   I think it should have ended as a no cb or a win by forfeit in SSI's favor.  After all MaD is the team that left the CB, not SSI. The actual score was 5-5-4 at he time MaD left the CB.

Mauti, please reconsider your final decision in a win for MaD.  I would rather see no winner in this matter.

Thank you,

Uffz.B
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2003, 04:28:16 pm »

Your post comes a bit late but from what SSI said they wanted to delay the cb so it doesn't make a difference in the final decision. Nevertheless thanks for your input.

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads