*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 07:53:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: :MoD:Nomad issue  (Read 969 times)
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« on: February 20, 2004, 06:24:23 am »

Hello again,

I am writing this to the issue that it seems people have with my guy :MoD:Nomad.  of course I wont mention any clan names in this issue, but I am just writing this in the hopes that you will understand the issue that is happening here.  

:MoD: has made a rule a while back, I think in season 5 about not letting people join from that point on that have had 56k into our organization.  We had 3 people that have had 56k that we said could stay, not only cause they were already in before the ruling, but also because they were our friends.  :MoD: Masterspy was the first.  In the end he got DSL then cable when DSL failed to provide a decent signal for him.  Next was :MoD:Serval.  The whole time we thought he ahd 56k but in reality he had 500 DSL the whole time and thought it was 56k cause it was plugged into the phone outlet lol.  We always wondered why he got such a good ping from France lol.  Last but not least there is :MoD: Nomad.  not only was he one of the first members to join our clan but he is 56k to this day.  He would change over to DSL but unfortunately there is no way to get DSL out to the boonies where he lives.  So he is the only one left in our clan that has 56k.  Understand that he will experience crashes on slower servers, it does happen.  And for other clans to accuse him of cheating cause he crashes is a poor excuse to sportsmanship.  the fact is if Nomad ever thought that we were cheating in any way, shape, or form he would pack his bags and head to the nearest clan that didnt cheat that would see his skillz in Ghost Recon for what they are.  In conclusion, Nomad is 56k.  He is the only 56k player I would ever play in a cb with and for other clans to bitch about him getting thrown off a server cause he is 56k and then accuse him of cheating is just utter garbage.

why it has to come down to this i do not know, but I would wish that people would stop talking trash about a player in our clan saying he cheats on unfounded allegations that he would crash during a game on purpose.  We have nothing to gain by such an incident and when it comes to games, trust me on this, the last thing we want to do is ruin our mojo within the game by making us all wait for him to purposely reload his comp.  It just sucks that the only way I get to find out about these allegations is having an email sent to my #1 (BFG) basically accusing him of cheating cause he is 56k.  If this clan has an issue I suggest they not play us, but these unfounded allegations have to stop.  It is not fair to the only 56k player we have.  He is a good guy and deserves to play with the best of them.  I mean they should know he is 56k because he almost always get's 2 red bars within Ghost Recon.  Anyway, this is to the person spreading issues the Nomad cheats, stop plz, it's very unkewl that you would ever even think that.  He plays the game well, and for that I dont believe that just because he is 56k that he should be persecuted for this.

Most of you oldschoolers know Nomad.  he was previously in STFU with me playing RS and as well in <<NC*R>>.  He is well known in the community, so dont persecute him because he is 56k and he is a good player.  This is just utterly wrong  Sad Sad

respectfully,

:MoD:Saberian

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 10:08:06 am »

Yes.. Nomad is a good guy and a goos player. I dont see hy anyone would acuse him of cheating. I have had to play on 56k b4.. it sucks and tends to crash alot when you dont want it too.. (works fine anyother time  Huh ). I have seen only one person that has realy been known to cheat (moley) and i still to this day have the replay of it saved from when he was caught. Crashes happen.. It sucks but they do happen.. expecailly on 56k.

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads