*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:26:53 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Cocobolo Mods (Moderators: Cobra6, Cocobolo)
| | |-+  ??? for Coco
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ??? for Coco  (Read 1328 times)
ATAF_Stryker

« on: February 07, 2003, 12:16:12 am »

Howdy all,

This question is actually for Coco, but if anyone out there knows the answer, then by all means "fire away" hehe. I just recently purchased GR. I have never played it till now....seems like a pretty cool game  Cool I am however having a few problems with it (one of which I know is video card related) The other is with the patches from UBI (1.3 & 1.4) I have searched till my knuckles ache, lol. Tryin' to find out why, whenever I install either of the patches, GR won't run anymore. It runs fine without them (at least as far as I can tell) I have not noticed any major glitches yet, and I am already on mission 7  Smiley, but what I really need to know is....will IDF 1.3 run with my GR without having those patches installed?? It is a fairly large mod after all, and I really don't want to install it just to have to uninstall it again if it don't work. Thanks for any and all feedback on this subject  Grin

Stryker out
« Last Edit: February 07, 2003, 12:18:08 am by ATAF_Stryker » Logged

"The only good tango is a DEAD one!"
Cocobolo
God bless the freaks

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat..

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2003, 08:52:30 pm »

Well, I am not sure why you are having the problems with the patches, but IDF 1.3 was developed while 1.3 was installed on my machine, and as far as I know, also Cobra and Mac had 1.3 installed. I have never installed 1.4 so I can't speak on it, but ppl have told me thay had no probs with IDF in 1.4. You should drop by the UBI forums for troubleshooting advice on the patches bud, they have a good amount of answers there.

Official Plankholder
DTD Pro Mod Team
Cocobolo Ops Modifications
http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/dtd

Whisper_44
Forum Whore

Mac's Bitch

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2003, 09:01:47 pm »

I am running 1.4 currently with all expansion packs..no problems at all, and Stryker, I know I saw something about a "budget" version of the game that was not "patchable"..maybe you could ask that specific question of teh UBI crowd, or maybe even over at gr.net.

kazan

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2003, 12:41:53 am »

Same there 1.4 an no problems a mate of mine got a copy from thiland i think it was and had the same thing happen to him every time we pacthed the thing up it died but like Whisper said try UBI.
ATAF_Stryker

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2003, 07:21:00 pm »

rgr that guys, thanks for the input  Grin

Stryker Out  

"The only good tango is a DEAD one!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads