*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:43:02 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  North Korean nuclear test
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: North Korean nuclear test  (Read 1100 times)
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« on: October 09, 2006, 09:27:17 am »

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/10/09/korea.nuclear.test/index.html

And now we wait to see what happens.

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 05:22:06 pm »

OH oH, now captain pajamas says he's going to shoot of a nuclear tipped missle. This is getting interesting and fast.

As for what happens....a lot of talk, little true reaction, and the world looks away from Iran as they get closer and closer.

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
Ein

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 11:31:46 pm »

I loved Bush's speech about the matter though. He talked about how we would set up bloackades to inspect everything going in or coming out of north Korea so the WMDs didn't fall into the wrong hands. We would also cut off any support or imports from our country to theirs.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but weren't we already doing all that since the Korean War? I don't mean inspecting for WMDs but we already had cut imports to them and had a bloackade around their country.

I think that was one of the main reasons North Korea was working on nuclear power... Since they are pretty much selfsustaining anyways and this would help them be even more so. That and their leaders a wackjob.

BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 12:23:01 am »

Well we kind of watch what they do, but it really has no effect. Most stuff is smuggled through china or even russia. North Korea makes most of it's money from selling missle technology. As for blockades and embargos, it's all a song and dance. How much more can you isolate this poor as country. The only people they pretty much talk to is China.

As for nuclear power. Clinton brokered a deal to give them non-military reactors (2 if i remember correctly) to subvert their military grade research as well as food and other programs. Facts are, the permed midget did it anyways and made us look quite stupid. Another truth is that North Korea is far from self sustaining. South Korea, Japan and China pretty much keep the North Korean people alive with humanitarian aid of all sorts. They basically all starve as their fearless leader in pajamas drinks fine cognac and dates tons of hookers.

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads