*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:55:07 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Most fun clan?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Most fun clan?  (Read 12139 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2002, 10:48:30 pm »

I'm not gonna get into this Rapid vs SK stuff at all. However, I will say this; For once Brain and I agree, but Brain, Rapid, you guys exagerate wwaayy to much, I have a sister in 2nd grade, and her grasp of the English language is far better than SK's, Kindergarden would be my vote for SK's English.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
cookie

still tippin'

« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2002, 04:02:58 am »

ouch, you guys are harsh. where's the wub for thy fellow game junkie?

The things that will destroy us are politics without principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and worship without sacrifice.  ---
Gandhi

Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot, hoes all on me.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2002, 10:41:45 am »

well, normally i would not lash out in such a way, but sk hit a nerve somewhere along the line, and then started grating on it. and then i think you know what happened from there

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
MacMan

Dyslexics UNTIE!!

« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2002, 09:22:02 am »

i feel i have to add my story. Well, i already typed it in the wrong thread, to i copied it and decided to paste in a thread where it would be on topic ?Smiley

First some non-RS-related MacMan stuff: last summer, i first got in contact with GR, while playing AoE, i soon joined ?a clan, AoEM, and fought happily in that bug-littered old app. AoEM died, i started AoEW, i left AoEW, and my 2nd in line took over, made it AoE2W.
I left for RSD.

Back in august 2001, i saw my little brother play a very odd game he called "Rogue Spear". Having just dropped out of AoE and Planetarion (it became Pay2Play, bah), i needed something to pass the time with. So here begins the same old story, playing till one drops, learning, losing, winning, etc.
One day i met a guy called Dominator (turned out not to be as gay as his name sounded, and dutch too).
We started playing as a team, him hosting Mautis Automobile Museum in RSD, the both of us playing as blue, and winning with smaller teams all the time. In the end we got pretty good at it, taking on 8v2. We also got rather cocky ?Grin .
Then Domi was asked by the |NS| clan to join (they were a pretty good RSD clan). I was asked to join <NiteStrike>, a rather short-lived and sad clan, and i soon moved on to bigger and better things, joining my friend Domi in |NS|.
Then |NS| leadership went inactive, and we (Domi and me) started |OS|. Around that same time, Dominator changed his name to Godfather. happily in |OS|, we rumbled on with iMat, Asskicker, and some others (Dragonic etc.) We found a thing called the "*DAMN BattleLeague" and since every time we wanted to cb, someone asked us if we were on it, we decided to sign up. Bah, in februari 2002, we disbanded |OS| since it had become too messy for us. We started again as [R], with just Godfather, iMat, and me (more joined of course). Well, then iMat, BeefyFigure, and iPlod left, and we are as it is now (well, almost, but i'm done typing for now).

btw, i know the post is messy, but who cares?
Just my 2?

I love deadlines. I'm especially fond of the swooshing sound they make as they go by.
- Douglas Adams
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads