*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 03:03:48 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MINOR RULE UPDATE!!!  (Read 1035 times)
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« on: May 24, 2003, 03:10:05 am »

Hey Mauti I noticed you updated the rules...

Just curious... I need some clearing up please..

"Furthers because of the recent glitching issues I have to warn you that the next clans caught glitching won't get away with redoing simply the game: If you cheat(glitching is a form of cheating) and gain an advantage your team loses the clanbattle at a score of 6 - 0"

Now you know the situation between Wolf... and MOD (Bts vs MOD) CB...

Just curious.. Because wolf dropped down when he did.. with the new minor rule update..
Does this mean we would of lost that CB 6-0?

If so i think that is a crop of a shit... No offense..
I think people have to understand true glitching... and some minor game fuck ups... I don't think that anyone should use glitching  but if the game screws up and your underfire and for this all u do is drop down quickly and shoot people... to loose the entire CB?

What if your up in the CB, 5-0 and your guy accidently glitches? that means the final 5 games were worth shit?

I think you should identify what is glitching to everyone...

I don't want to loose any CBs due to one player dropping down underfire and by accident exploit a cheat on a map we never play...

ya dig?

How about? If a team glitches... Both teams save the replay review the replay right then and there and then decide what actions to do...

For example... If MOD would of told us wolf glitched that game, like right after it happened.  I would of ask for replays viewed it.. and then ask to redo the game... If we both then couldn't decide weather the glitch was accidental or not to then send it in for further investigation with the BL Admin...

Make any sense?

I dont think anyone at anytime should be punished for game fuck ups... Computers are machines... not human but they were made by humans so they do have bugs....

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2003, 09:57:52 am »

Well I wasn't refering to your issue but generally if I lookat the recent issues where guys sit in the crater and snipe down the enemy you can't be sure if he didn't do the same in the previous games as a consequence you lose the whole cb.

If you go down and notice that you are in a glitch and can't get hit you can say that you think you were in a glitch, gained advantage, and so you wanna repeat the game. Nothing will happen to you but if you say no I wasn't glitching and in the replay it shows you in a crater you will lose the whole cb.

Hope that helps,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Fusion

I am coming for you!

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 09:37:36 pm »

I understand your point Mauti..

But the Lone-Wolf situation If I was the one that did that, I would not have know I glitched.. so of course I would have said I didn't glitch. And MoD guys agree, after review the replay several times, they didn't believe he gliched intentionally.

I understand this is a hard issue. But I would appreciate if you could post a Thread with know glitches. That way if you know about them and still do it, then it is intentional.

BTs_Fusion.......
I'm a BombTech if you see me running try and keep up..
 Tongue

oops..........
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads