*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:10:56 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  IP Games
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: IP Games  (Read 3231 times)
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2005, 10:53:49 pm »

Did they do anything to you? Seriously.

yes

• Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1 •
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2005, 12:05:47 am »

i liked to punch the little kids that wore their cubscout hats when i was in like the 3rd grade.

Yeah, i used to look for the retards punching little kids in cub scout hats to kick their asses for bullying.

oh god... we have some of those fuckers in high school... I just wanna kick em in the face.

And FOR SURE i hear ya there Krush..I feel that EXACT SAME way (you know...face kicking) about kids that bring drugs and guns to raves, ruin the fun for the straight kids, and then write bazillion word posts about 'police states, losses of freedom, and constitutional rights' and then whine about how unfairly they were treated when they got busted for breaking the LAW and resisting arrest.

Right in the face...kick em. Rgr.

p.s.  Dont think that the irony is lost on me, that you'd advocate beating up kids that are publically trying to become better people and productive americans with a value system, when youd spend so much time and effort to defend people who could give a SHIT about themselves, others, their country, or the law...
Youre a winner.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 12:19:30 am by (SiX)Sheixhundt » Logged

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2005, 12:23:56 am »

don't even get me started again... once again, you make it sound like every person had guns and drugs which I know is about as far from truth as you can get. I prefer to, and usually do stay 100% drug free at raves because I love the music... my friends are the same way... if I do drugs I tend to forget what I did and what I heard. I know for a fact that security at raves is 20x more strict than the security at clubs. For example: the last rave I was at (rejuvenation, we had 12 liscensed security guards) everybody is checked at the door and people are kicked out for suspicion...  and considering that it's illegal for secuirty to check the groin area and bras drugs will always get in.  Where at clubs (the largest one here has 4 security guards working the floor at most on any given night and they don't check people at the door, they just ID) I see kids (one in particular) who pay the security at the end of the night if they allow them to oppenly deal drugs. Clubs don't give a shit about drugs... and since the kids doing/selling drugs at the club aren't being arrested I have reason to believe that it's not about the drugs. But that's a different issue in which you don't know too much about. (the whole rave issue)

no, I don't really want to kick them in the face, I've never been in or started any fights in my life, I'm not a violent person by any means... but those kids that come to school in their boyscout uniforms at my school tend to just be annoying. They come and act as though they know everything, and, though I should be used to this in my neighborhood, they are all what I like to call "gun-toting freaks"... this is all from my own experience.
I say "I wanna kick em in the face" a lot, don't take it literally from me.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 12:54:16 am by cO.krush » Logged

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2005, 01:04:55 am »

I'm pretty sure krush didn't actually mean that he wasnted to kick them in the face. Not everything written on these forums needs to be taken literally. Kicking people in the face has nothing to do with IP games, so lets get back on topic shall we.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2005, 04:31:37 am »

i liked to punch the little kids that wore their cubscout hats when i was in like the 3rd grade.

oh god... we have some of those fuckers in high school... I just wanna kick em in the face.

I laughed for five minutes after reading these posts

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
z][t-Primary

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2005, 05:48:25 am »

don't even get me started again... once again, you make it sound like every person had guns and drugs which I know is about as far from truth as you can get. I prefer to, and usually do stay 100% drug free at raves because I love the music... my friends are the same way... if I do drugs I tend to forget what I did and what I heard. I know for a fact that security at raves is 20x more strict than the security at clubs. For example: the last rave I was at (rejuvenation, we had 12 liscensed security guards) everybody is checked at the door and people are kicked out for suspicion...  and considering that it's illegal for secuirty to check the groin area and bras drugs will always get in.  Where at clubs (the largest one here has 4 security guards working the floor at most on any given night and they don't check people at the door, they just ID) I see kids (one in particular) who pay the security at the end of the night if they allow them to oppenly deal drugs. Clubs don't give a shit about drugs... and since the kids doing/selling drugs at the club aren't being arrested I have reason to believe that it's not about the drugs. But that's a different issue in which you don't know too much about. (the whole rave issue)

no, I don't really want to kick them in the face, I've never been in or started any fights in my life, I'm not a violent person by any means... but those kids that come to school in their boyscout uniforms at my school tend to just be annoying. They come and act as though they know everything, and, though I should be used to this in my neighborhood, they are all what I like to call "gun-toting freaks"... this is all from my own experience.
I say "I wanna kick em in the face" a lot, don't take it literally from me.

from what i've observed from your posts in here, i'm sad to have noticed that your main defense to comments like Sheix's is that "it happens in clubs and malls" as well.

its the most common excuse people hear. "but, but, they were doing it as well.." everyone here understands that no matter how many people bring drugs to clubs or to malls, it's still a crime to bring them to raves.
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2005, 10:21:58 pm »

from what i've observed from your posts in here, i'm sad to have noticed that your main defense to comments like Sheix's is that "it happens in clubs and malls" as well.

its the most common excuse people hear. "but, but, they were doing it as well.." everyone here understands that no matter how many people bring drugs to clubs or to malls, it's still a crime to bring them to raves.

what the fuck are you talking about? I'm simply pointing out that I have NEVER seen cops at a club when the security guards know it's being sold and are making money off of it... which led me to my next point, they aren't going after raves solely for the drugs... if they were that concerned about drugs they would be attacking them at the source. I'm not saying "but, but, they were doing it as well.." more to it than that.

it's still a crime to bring them to raves.
really? [sarcasm]I always thought it was legal to do drugs at raves[/sarcasm]... this is exactly what I'm saying, I know it's illegal to do illegal drugs anywhere. So why is it that a very high security rave is being attacked over a no security club? when I say "no security" I mean the security is either ignoring the drug issue or they are making money off of it and do nothing to stop it... are they really that afraid of a bunch of non-violent people dancing with glowsticks? I know they aren't shutting down parties for drugs or the safety of the ravers, but that could bring up a whole new issue...

"drugs are illegal" way to state the obvious. You ignored the whole point.

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2005, 10:26:13 pm »

Kicking people in the face has nothing to do with IP games, so lets get back on topic shall we.

Way to ignore that both of you. Take it to the GG if you really feel the need.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2005, 11:06:53 pm »

i was just about to return to my AA training. Anyone got the answers to those pesky test questions?
why will it ever matter? i dont care what an amored personal carrier looks like vs a deuce and a half, im not going into the army I just want to play this damn game.
well, great, im glad you're an eagle scout, but that doesnt help me at all. i quit after the cub scouts. too many weird older men.

spike, what gives you the right to tell people to stay on topic when you have yet to post on-topic in this thread. I'm not trying to start an arguement here, but it's difficult to follow a hypocritical statement like that.

tip to the wise: One must first follow his own rules before he can issue rules on others.

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2005, 12:28:44 am »

Regardless of my behavior, this thread is still off-topic, and you continue to post off topic even after I urge you to get back on topic.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 12:31:46 am by spike » Logged

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2005, 12:51:14 am »

Regardless of my behavior, this thread is still off-topic, and you continue to post off topic even after I urge you to get back on topic.
so basically, you're allowed to post off-topic and I'm not? or can I give you the "off-topic warning" everytime you post off-topic?

(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2005, 02:08:43 am »

If I IP joined a game
and kicked Krushes gun toting-drug-using ravers in the face
for picking on camping cubscouts on a NON-GR hosted game,
would i be on topic?

i was just about to return to my AA training. Anyone got the answers to those pesky test questions?

And since im answering an ADMIN related question,
i cannot be warned for being off topic here..the answer is yes, I have the answers.

Dont ask me for them, or Ill warn you for getting off topic again.

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2005, 02:52:40 am »

I guess the best solution would have been moving the topic to the GG when things went awry, and letting Hazard deal with it. Thus... Admin owns

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2005, 02:58:07 am »

again, regardless of my actions the thread did really go off topic, I think thats easy to see. Theres no need to jump on my ass for everything I do sheix. I figure a few random posts will not seriously hurt a thread. Going off onto a whole debate about kicking people in the face does actually derail the thread from its original intention....which is what happened.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2005, 03:38:45 am »

Not everything written on these forums needs to be taken literally.

Your Quote.
Read It, learn it, live it, love it.

Grin

(and omgzorxx!!!! I was jumping your ass? You're gonna hurt something stretching, spikey.)   We need more love

Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2005, 04:11:33 am »

If I IP joined a game
and kicked Krushes gun toting-drug-using ravers in the face
for picking on camping cubscouts on a NON-GR hosted game,
would i be on topic?

And since im answering an ADMIN related question,
i cannot be warned for being off topic here..the answer is yes, I have the answers.

Dont ask me for them, or Ill warn you for getting off topic again.

now you're making no sense. I'm sorry if I've offended you by saying how annoying the cub scout high school kids are around here, want a hug Sheix? we all accept you for who you are

(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2005, 04:48:41 am »

Irony, sarcasm, and humor are deadly weapons.
Escpecially if the victims never see it coming.

i was really just poking fun at spike for warning us and our off topicness, when as you pointed out, he had yet to post ontopic, so i was using the words IP JOIN to make a joke while remaining ontopic.
(since it had been established that joking about face kicking was not to be taken seriously)

And if as you say your boyscouts all carry guns, I couldnt blame you for finding that annoying...And im sure youd agree that since i was pictureing YOUNG boyscouts...fresh-faced squeaky types..talking about pikcing on them or kicking them would seem extremely hypocritical.

And based on that, there would be no reason to Hug me for being who i am.

But for sure...peace. 

Smiley

Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2005, 04:59:19 am »

Irony, sarcasm, and humor are deadly weapons.
Escpecially if the victims never see it coming.

i was really just poking fun at spike for warning us and our off topicness, when as you pointed out, he had yet to post ontopic, so i was using the words IP JOIN to make a joke while remaining ontopic.
(since it had been established that joking about face kicking was not to be taken seriously)

And if as you say your boyscouts all carry guns, I couldnt blame you for finding that annoying...And im sure youd agree that since i was pictureing YOUNG boyscouts...fresh-faced squeaky types..talking about pikcing on them or kicking them would seem extremely hypocritical.

And based on that, there would be no reason to Hug me for being who i am.

But for sure...peace. 

Smiley

quote where I said "they all carry guns"... They are just the typical Minnesota hunter type, you know, that conservative "hunting is a sport" type. And see, it would be hypocritical if I actually kicked them in the face... but I wouldn't do that.

and how were you picturing young boyscouts when I distinctly said "high school"... I don't know of any "YOUNG, fresh-faces, squeaky boyscouts" in high school.

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2005, 05:25:02 am »

man i am so confused about whats going on right now

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BTs-FahQ2

FahQ2

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2005, 05:50:29 am »

from all i can tell is that krush and sheix want bodily contact with boyscouts in the ranges of 3 - 17 wearing gun totting hats in minnesota because IP gaming in AA with off road vehicles made us violent and then krush needs a hug from sheix like a kid on X fealing all warm and fuzzy at a rave with illegal drugs that are legal at malls but really aren't but everyone is doing it except it is allowed when they have security guards who like the music and makes it okay and ip gaming is still the topic i dunno but you just wasted your time reading this like I wasted my time typing it but drinking and working is gg so yeah lets kill this now you weird asshats.

"Beer is proof God loves us"

- Benjamin Franklin
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads