*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 09:32:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: why not developing a tool to host and join games almost automaticaly  (Read 2169 times)
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2005, 11:45:22 pm »

Respect is pretty much everything you can gain in this community, Krush. So who do you think you are by saying that you only need the respect from those who you respect? By such comments you lose way more than that, believe me. You seriously need to shift down a gear.

all I'm saying is, if I don't respect you I don't care to have your respect (obviously more to it than that)... The people I get along with greatly are the ones that respect me, and visa versa. It's easy to lose respect for one another, such as you civic... I used to get along with you greatly, that is until you started making personal and what I saw as offensive comments toward me for no apparent reason... I PM'd you and you never replied so I figure you don't care to resolve your issues and I move on. When I say "I move on" I just go on with no respect for you, I don't see any reason I must talk to you so it doesn't bother me... I don't expect, nor do I want people to look up to and respect me as a gamer. That's not to say that I don't expect anyone to respect me at all, but the ones I care to have it from most in this community are those who I get along with and know.

this is not a flame... I didn't once insult or start any battles with anybody... but GS, how bout a little spanking anyway? Grin for old times sake?

Now Krush, you KNOW I let Hazard do all my spanking for me (when it involves other men, anyway).   Wink

-GhostSniper Out.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 12:06:22 am by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2005, 06:23:15 am »

And for when things really get out of hand, they call me, and once I get done with you you'll be walking bowlegged for the rest of the month. 

Krush and Civic, both of you get off each others backs, and everybody else quit knocking on Ghost's idea.  His desire to provide options for the community is admirable, and it is not your place to tell him if you think it will never work or tell him he is going about it in the wrong way with the tone that you guys have been.  Post constructively or not at all.  This does not bar criticism, only non-constructive criticism, which is all I have seen being posted, save for Eight's post.  If you guys are incapable of getting this back on topic, it will get locked for 24 hours, and the people who post off topic will be warned.

-Lone

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2005, 08:30:44 am »

ok there is no need to lhave this still open

if some one need our help or want to help the work beeing done plz
contact me thats it

no flames no answers

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2005, 07:00:14 pm »

Closed it is

BFG's GhostSniper's the moderators powers prawn you all Wink

- gs i give up  Roll Eyes (absolutely brilliant, BFG!)

Grin
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 01:29:51 pm by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads