*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 07:02:10 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip
| | |-+  Tech Talk (Moderators: *DAMN Hazard, Civrock, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | | |-+  Cell Phone
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cell Phone  (Read 1681 times)
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« on: December 21, 2005, 05:42:07 am »

I tried this thread about a year ago only to have BFG muck it up with funny pictures... man, i can hold a grudge.

Any way... what kind of cell phone do you have and what kind of revierw would you give it?  I'm usually in the market for a new phone... it one of my naughty vices.

I own and use a Nokia 3650

and a Nokia 6620

I just also purchased a Sony Ericcson z520

the Nokia I have loved because they are symbian phones and the OS is awesome.  The sony was free and I had to get something new because my service switched over to a new system.

I'm searching for a way to unlock my nokias so i can use them again.

The 3650 has an odd keypad but is very solid and the picture quality is the best i have ever seen on any handheld.  the 6620 is great because it has a better Symbian OS, but it is bulkier.

My new phone arrives tomorrow.  can't wait!

Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 05:49:50 am »

You're mexican... you're supposed to know all this stuff. I could use a new one, too... how are the prices on the market these days? You know what I mean... Wink

Grin

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
Monoman
BL Staff

Oh Canada!!

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 12:56:56 pm »

I'm searching for a way to unlock my nokias so i can use them again.

Check out the third party cell phone places, like a place that sells accessories and repairs phones. I have a place near me that I took a Nokia in that was for T-Mobile and they made it so it works for any carrier. The place disabled all of the carrier specific stuff, so my phone still sends messages and all the good stuff but I cannot use the T-Mobile only stuff on the phone on the other carrier.

Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter.  -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 01:46:53 pm »

I tried this thread about a year ago only to have BFG muck it up with funny pictures... man, i can hold a grudge.

Who me mate? wouldn't dream of it Wink now where was that silly mobile phone picture i've been keeping for a good moment!

edit = oh crap i saw the GG ok yeah i kinda hijacked that baby sorry matey!!

Im also looking for a new phone, I've got my eye on that new "pebble" phone.. looks very nice Cheesy then again id just like a nice simple phone with good sound quality etc, an easy UI, decent sized buttons so i don't mash the whole keyboard when trying to dial a number, oh and bluetooth to sync to the laptop! Smiley
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 05:09:18 pm by BFG » Logged

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
:MoD:Shade
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 09:39:37 pm »

I've got a shitty old Motorola Trac Phone but I'll tell you what - it's got incredible battery life due to its shittyness, it does it's job i.e. calling people and it works just brilliantly. Cheesy

bronto
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 05:22:15 am »

yeah i've always stuck to the 20 dollar models because i don't think i'd ever use any of the bells and whistles..i like the walky talky on the nextels but its a rip off. the only thing i use on my phone is text messages and i don't even write them back i just call when i get one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads