*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:02:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The sportsmanship award.  (Read 4001 times)
Night Hawk

« on: September 02, 2002, 05:35:45 am »

Admins, dont delete this. its the end of the BL and i think this is cool.  The top 8 clans for battles, but who gets it for sportsmanship.    Again, dont delete this.  

"I believe its my god-given right, To destroy everything in my sight,Cause it never gets dull,it never gets old,The only thing it gets is more bold,Drinkin,fightin, going to the game,In our world it's a way to stay sane,If ur asking me to have it my way,Id say thats one fine day"
Bondo
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2002, 05:39:20 am »

Well, I suppose it is fine to have this...but I don't think it is right to just pick the top.  I mean there are some obvious ones that wouldn't win a sportsmanship award on that list.

A clan like ClanLess (although they broke up about a month in) deserves to be mentioned.
Night Hawk

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2002, 05:42:12 am »

Yea, i guess ur right, but there should be more than 8 choices, i mean, why 8, why not 10.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2002, 05:43:34 am by -|U|- Night Hawk » Logged

"I believe its my god-given right, To destroy everything in my sight,Cause it never gets dull,it never gets old,The only thing it gets is more bold,Drinkin,fightin, going to the game,In our world it's a way to stay sane,If ur asking me to have it my way,Id say thats one fine day"
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2002, 06:02:32 am »

SOBs! ( i notice how that is unsportsmanlike so i think i justified why cunt isn't on the list Cool )

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2002, 06:08:56 am »

It was between FiRE and AgT for me, I went for AgT.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2002, 04:49:27 pm »

I agree with Typhy, AgT deserves the award.

Retired Mac RS Player.
Night Hawk

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2002, 05:05:45 pm »

Thats who i voted for, i mean, they were fighting for position with ?K and U, and they were most worried about having fun.  And the never made excuses.

Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2002, 02:42:35 am »

What I've always liked about them is they don't complain about lag, and they're happy wether they win or lose, but they do take their battles seriously.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Night Hawk

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2002, 03:28:46 am »

Well typhy, who shouldnt take battles seriously. lmao, if u didnt take it seriously, ud being doing more  Tongue and  Embarrassed instead of   and  Roll Eyes  , but if u battle a noob clan, u can  and ::)at the same time adn still win it....but yes, AGT never complains and should get the award, someoen should present it to them.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2002, 03:29:13 am by -|U|- Night Hawk » Logged

Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2002, 03:47:27 am »

*sniffle* *sniffle*

wow, we never knew people wubbed us so much!

*sniffle* *sniffle*

On behalf of The Agency, I would like to thank my mom, my dad, my cats, voodoo's furniture, mike and chaos' anti-women organizations  Wink  mellow's yellow jello, Mr. T's pity of all of us foo's, Kame's k00tfulness, FLIP, for letting us flirt at our computers, and away from our computers, Colin, for showing the world that Gorf's brother is not the only "Colin" that owns at rogue spear, Cossack for his singing, drunkeness, and translations of all of the rogue spear terrorist voices, Rob for hosting his famous no bs games (it's about time someone did!), and Forgotten for....well...ermm..I forget. And also to every Agent who came and left, whether it was into the shadows, never to be seen again (Anti-chimp,) or to another part of the rogue spear community (Yoshi). Or if you were banned, and let back after the release of GR3, and yet still were never seen again except that one time (Nexus--we still wub you!) And to the others who were among us, even if it were only a short while, (Kilzo, Stealie, Triaviskia.) We had some good times together guys. And we remembered one thing that has, sadly, been forgotten by thousands of other rogue spear players around the world, from Juneau, Alaska, to Sidney, Australia, It's a game. Let us never forget these words. Let them sit in our minds, our forums, our keyboards, and our hearts. Let us never forget what has so graciously been given to us by Scott Kevill, Mauti, the entire battle league staff, Tom Clancy, and our beloved Apple.

And now I leave you with a quote from none other, than William Shakespeare.
"Unnatural deeds
Do breed unnatural troubles; infected minds
To their deaf pillows will discharge their secrets."
--MacBeth, V:1

Thank you again for the award, we will honor it forever.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2002, 03:56:00 am by AgT SNiPE.Grif » Logged

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Wombat

I'm Naked.

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2002, 06:26:46 am »

But i let everybody touch me, i thought that was sportsmanlike....

iMac 800 Mhz 17" Flatscreen LCD, 512 MB RAM, GeForce 4 MX 32 MB VRAM
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2002, 07:04:40 pm »

I didn't vote for AgT because when we cb'ed them for 1st place... they made a big stink about us cheating, and how we don't deserve to win... etc. We even had one of their members, I think it was Mike_Too searching for false evidence on how we cheat. I don't consider that sportsmanship. However when I look at Fire, they lose alot, but never complain. Every time we cb'ed them we beat them up pretty good, but did not hear one complaint. I wish every clan could be like Fire

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Bondo
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2002, 07:36:10 pm »

Yes, FiRE owns at gracefully not owning.
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2002, 12:03:33 am »

Grrr Just wait untill next season.  Bondo and Ult, we can be just as graceful at winning Grin.  And ofcourse Ult you wish every clan was like Fire, you beat us like 6-1 and we enjoyed it. Wink.  Heh, See ya next season.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2002, 12:05:19 am by <FiRE> Infection » Logged

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
BTs_Colin

Not Gorfs Brother

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2002, 12:24:56 am »

Hmm...Don't think I was in AgT when we CB'd KoS. Also now that I think of it I haven't seen Mike Too around.

And WTF is [R]?

I don't even remember seeing more then one of them on ever.

i'm the DP facial when your searching for teen
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2002, 12:34:06 am »

Ult, Mike says everyone cheats. Go to the Roster page, click on mike and his motto is,"YOU CHEATED!" I would have voted for KoS if it werent for that cb, You were very rude to us calling us stuck up during that cb. It was a black mark for us both. Oh and let me get to the corny speech shit!
I would like to give shouts out to BB JJ CJ MJ, Jesus and most of all Jeb for making this possible. If it wasnt for the night I went into his confessional I wouldnt be the carefree guy that was hiding something like I am today. Thank you Father Jeb.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
LoSe MoneY
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2002, 07:40:21 am »

Well actually in our 2nd cb against <FiRe> they accused us of cheating.  They even got someone from -|U|- to ask me if we used aim bots, which i replied yes... and no clippiing, and flying, and a bunch of other bs hacks. Thye used an ss of that as evidence  Thank god Snake had the sense to realize that i was just joking.  But what the hell! It seems as if every clan has acussed one another of cheating.

Lose check your email - I sent you your forum access data.(Used the email address that appears under your name)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2002, 12:15:22 pm by *DAMN Mauti » Logged
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2002, 09:06:23 pm »

No Lose we didn't have anyone from U ask you that.  And it seemed odd that we beat you guys in our first cb, then you start shit talking for now reason at all like you're going to kill us, then you beat us 6-0 with a bunch of headshots, we didn't even get a kill...just seems a little weird.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Mr.SniperMan

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2002, 10:03:34 pm »

why was evil in the poll when they wasnt in bl?

*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2002, 11:40:48 pm »

and why isnt *DAMN on the list??? they are the most coolest and sportman like  Cool

Qotes of the week!
?TF6*Kilzo!: I just watched sk own him, and typhy gave up
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads