*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 03:48:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You guys deserve an explaination  (Read 6548 times)
cO.Vickedson

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2005, 03:01:11 am »

Sheix, I hear you.

I think my post came off a bit wrong.  I don't think that cheating is "rampant" in the RVS rooms of this year or last.  By saying that when I personally play the game, all my settings on low @ 800x600 res which is what RVS automatically takes you to, I do a decent job.

10-15% I'm pretty good and actually help my team win.

50-70% I play alright and am neither a burden nor play a decisive role.

10-15% I am total pwnage and people tell me to get off their team.

I've played in 2 RVS cbs (one against Collective one against mp5)...lost them both.  Or I guess 1-1, whatever *DAMN rules...

My point is that my belief of the amount of "cheaters" that exist out there run about those percentages.  When I can't do ANYTHING, and I mean anything then yes, the idea that something is not quite right is there.  I'd say 10-15%...now whether that's time playing or amount of actual cheaters I don't know.  I'm right because I have played RVS with Typhy and others that have been seriously questioned, oh well.  But the entire rest of the time I believe the game is being played clean.  I will continue to play RVS and encourage all others to as well.  The game will not die because of some nimrod.  The rest of us are too mature for that.  How old is this kid?  17-18?  I'm hardley going to let that stop me from having fun.  He's got his ban and hopefully he'll just leave and go find something else to do.  But don't worry, it's all good.

"...........dodge this......|wham|!?"
Kangaroo

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2005, 04:57:30 am »

I just thought i would share some of my favorite quotes form typys post about him not cheating

Hey, if they're too weak to play you and need to make up lame excuses, their loss.

Hahahaha.  So lame it was true

Lets see where do i start on this one, first off there is no cheating problem in RvS on Mac at all. People just get pissed off and accuse people of cheating, wine, and scream like a 1 year old crying for a bottle.
You seem to be one of them since you wont give us a real name anyways. RvS is not "at the end of it's life cycle", and it won't be for a while. I don't know how many times i have to say that some people are just really good at the game. Better than you, us, she, and he whatever doesn't matter. No one has been caught with their hand in the cookie jar yet so please stop being so pessimistic and have a beer. Cheer up man games are for fun after all.

Shows your intelligence to be that of a brick wall and probably on par with Typhys!

H e L L B e N T

"shift_passion"

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2005, 06:53:20 am »

Somehow even your apology is arrogant.  

Couldn't have put it better...
very very well said.

Typhy maybe if you stop approaching things with this "I'm the 17 year old Eskimo scholar genius" attitude, people would like you more and listen to what you have to say. I think you lie about everything you do, and even lie about what you do in the real world to people on GR... thats how important these games seem to you.

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2005, 03:33:20 pm »

Hey if they're too weak to play you and need to make up lame excuses, their loss.

Man do I feel stupid now. Doh.

Btw, the admin team regrets having to ban typhy, and whatever his faults, he was a major part of the community. Therefore, I don't want this thread to devolve into typhy bashing. The guy can't read or respond to your messages now, you're just beating a dead and defenseless horse.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 03:34:55 pm by spike » Logged

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
core.Sinister

Check your six!!

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2005, 04:11:20 pm »

Btw, the admin team regrets having to ban typhy, and whatever his faults, he was a major part of the community. Therefore, I don't want this thread to devolve into typhy bashing. The guy can't read or respond to your messages now, you're just beating a dead and defenseless horse.

K sorry but what did he do that was so great? Anyone I speak to has had trouble with the guy and I mean before this all kicked off.

For the record I play on a 1ghz g4 with an abominable GForce4 MX and have owned many of you G5ers on many occasions. Wink Hell I can even clean out 30 player ut2004 servers with most my textures set to high.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2005, 04:16:16 pm »

His 3000+ plus points make him one of the top posters on these forums. He lent his time to the BL and provided the community with thousands of hours of intense cbs. While he has let many people down with his behavior, it is worth mentioning that he was a major force in this community, and I will not tolerate a huge typhy bashing fest. I understand initial reactions of shock and anger, but I don't want a prolonged shit-fest.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Wombat

I'm Naked.

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2005, 04:20:59 pm »

"a major part of the community"  mmmhmmm 

Saddam Hussein was a major part of the Iraqi community.  Hitler of the German community.  I think I'd rather have a good minor "part of the community" than a horrible "major" one.

iMac 800 Mhz 17" Flatscreen LCD, 512 MB RAM, GeForce 4 MX 32 MB VRAM
Psyks

An apple a day keeps a pc away

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2005, 05:06:29 pm »

and provided the community with thousands of hours of intense cbs. .

From what I remember most of these cb's ending with other clan leaders annoyed at his bad attitude....yelling bs when he was down 4-1 then at the end yelling u guys suck if he got a comeback and won in a good battle that possibly went up to 10-8 or 8-6. That might of only been for RS because I never new him as an RvS player but same principles....same game.....same Typhy.  Seems to me he has been a dick fucking people over from the begining and this was his climax.

-Ps?ks
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2005, 06:18:24 pm »

I especially enjoyed his ability to get my clan banned from *damn with his bullshit that everyone fell for.  This is just one great moment to show how this fucktard manipulated the situation to get us banned for his less then average sense.  It is starting to sound like some of us are beggining to believe he just started his sad ways of cheating, but most people are corrupt from the beggining.  I bet we see him under a new name and account soon enough anyways, it's too much to resist to not come back and "show us all", it is what arrogance pompous asses do.  Like I told him before, you are 17, live and learn, or grow old fucking yourself and others over and over again.

man, this is funny

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2005, 12:57:57 am »

guys cheaters are cheaters if u cant stand cheating then stop CBing !

Or catch them, show them up and stop them. Personally i enjoy playing Ghost, and im not prepared to let them win.

I will only CB against some guys and some clans, and i'm still sorry i cant CB BFG ;-) !!!!
cause that a man u can trust !!!!

And im sorry you don't feel you can cb to.

MATE i just would like to CB u !!!  since ur gone there is not much left of true players !!! ;-) lets say 40 guys max

but lets hope it will come back!! the good old days
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2005, 01:02:23 am »

Awh Ghost im touched, i'll definatly boot it up and we can go get some great games sometime We need more love

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2005, 01:08:52 am »

and thx ramp!! many thx !! my english is not really clear but u got it all !!

anyway i dont mind accuse i have a clear mind !! just sorry we cant trust people anymore, we loose more time looking at punks than playing !!

lets say now i prefer going kitesurfing than CBing

lets hope for a cool new modern game very hard to hack !

still got some hope !!

AND guys i wont cheats dont worry i dont play anyway ! lol and less i'll cb, but i will train my teamates, that still has faith, to get this fuckers

|ÅK|*Deora*

« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2005, 01:17:10 am »

Wow, this is the guy, that got caught cheating in a CB when he was in |ÅK| back in the day, which we then proceeded to boot him from our clan.  He then consistantly harrassed our members, and spread his hatred accross these forums on us.  Seems that, once a cheater, always a cheater.  Good riddance.  I asked about Typhy before, and why, if he had gotten caught cheating back in the old *DBL days, why would he be let back.  Seems he had a lot of time in his hand.  A little too much time, with an obsession to be a "great" player, by any means necessary.  Serves him, and any cheater right to be caught, and hung by his head high. 

I have to say, nj BFG, Sheix, and Harvery on your investigative work. 

Now that some of these loud guys, who happened to be the cheaters, are gone out of this place, it's looking more appealing  Cool  clapping hands

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2005, 01:59:20 pm »

that was stupid kitkat

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print