*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 06:46:13 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You guys deserve an explaination  (Read 6546 times)
NiKLoT

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2005, 05:04:41 pm »

humm i dont get it bfg....  Huh   im so stupid MONKIIIBALLLZ  wallbashing
BTs_MrBombastic

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2005, 07:04:24 pm »

Just to have added my part aswell:

Thanks to everyone who is not blinded by Typhys apology. I myself think he made a fool of himself, coming up with things like "I have done it but just to test it out / just to see if it really works" makes me wanna bomb all the cheaters/hackers even more.

Another big thanks goes to everyone who makes RvS clean of abusers (Sheix, BFG, ...). Even if I don't play very often, I enjoy RvS more and more. The same way my hate against every cheater who is still out there rises.

My eye shall be precise in the future, I will do everything which is in my power to help the community to become clean.
To all the cheaters/hackers:
It's like in real life! The culprit gets caught! HAH, I hope that you'll go to hell! DIE!

goodbye

(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2005, 07:06:25 pm »

Nik! Ease up on that brick wall..you'll give your Butt a headache!

What he means, is that the only way to Film suspicious behavior, is to be filming while DEAD...so there have been times, where we have had to die early,and usually in a stupid way, so that we can tape the suspicious behavior.

Cheers mate!
 lol

- removed your double post shiex Smiley
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 07:28:35 pm by BFG » Logged

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
NiKLoT

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2005, 07:21:08 pm »

oho  Grin now i got it
we:JollyRoger

Make Love Not War

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2005, 07:46:43 pm »

I read the whole episode with much amuse.... how one person who got caught hacking and thinks he can insult our intelligence by "justifying" his "reasons" for hacking...tsk tsk my my. I wonder how long will Mr Honorable continue to hack if he isn't caught.... Huh Or will he admit to hacking in time to come?

I don't really know Typhy as a person, but in the episodes I encountered him in games, he's nothing but a pompous ass. There's nothing to be pissed about, actually, in this world, there are lots of assholes anyway.... he's nothing compare to those cowardly bastards who bomb the innocence...Ah, those DESERVE to go to hell...  Sniper
denete

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2005, 08:16:14 pm »

Sounds like a politician.

- David
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2005, 09:21:37 pm »

guys cheaters are cheaters if u cant stand cheating then stop CBing !!!!! u think he is the only one !!!! they all do !!!! most of the time, look at some guys always finishing every game alone runing at u on map !!!

and ghr is the worse of all and no one want to fight against it !!!!! even some of my pposts aout  every way to cheat as been removed !!!!, i would prefere that all cheat like a mod so at least it would be egual and until this append i wont or almost not CB, cause i dont want to get fucked
Specialy when i know and cant proove !!!!
I will only CB against some guys and some clans, and i'm still sorry i cant CB BFG ;-) !!!!
cause that a man u can trust !!!!

ps for info i will use cheats in free practice some times so u all can see what it does on skills and u will all be disgusted!! and maybe i say maybe u will stop doing pre season games against cheaters without any anti cheats !!!!!!! cause thats guys is realy stupid !! or just u realy dont care, personlay i do so i wont CB until i'm 90% sure there is no cheats

You will not be allowed in my server if you are using cheats.. just a little FYI!!!

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
Psyks

An apple a day keeps a pc away

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2005, 10:17:09 pm »

guys cheaters are cheaters if u cant stand cheating then stop CBing !!!!! u think he is the only one !!!! they all do !!!! most of the time, look at some guys always finishing every game alone runing at u on map !!!

and ghr is the worse of all and no one want to fight against it !!!!! even some of my pposts aout  every way to cheat as been removed !!!!, i would prefere that all cheat like a mod so at least it would be egual and until this append i wont or almost not CB, cause i dont want to get fucked
Specialy when i know and cant proove !!!!
I will only CB against some guys and some clans, and i'm still sorry i cant CB BFG ;-) !!!!
cause that a man u can trust !!!!

ps for info i will use cheats in free practice some times so u all can see what it does on skills and u will all be disgusted!! and maybe i say maybe u will stop doing pre season games against cheaters without any anti cheats !!!!!!! cause thats guys is realy stupid !! or just u realy dont care, personlay i do so i wont CB until i'm 90% sure there is no cheats

I dont even play RvS im still a loving RS player on my old G3 BUT im sorry did I miss something or did he just admit that he will be cheating??  Either im totally missing the point of this post or he just admitted that he cheats and wats to stop him from doing it in a cb himself yet he says he wont cb people who he belives cheat??? When he just admitted to cheating....if ive completely missed the point of this post someone please clear it up for me or there should be another ban.....

-Ps?ks
Dark uk

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2005, 10:34:44 pm »

http://www.damnr6.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=8805.0 - Thats a freaking disgrace...

One of the things I love about the Mac gaming community is the clean games with not a cheat in sight and I wish to God that there aren't more people like you out there that might one day destroy this uniqueness that Macs can look proudly upon.

Here is to one down, lets hope we can expose any others or maybe these threads might make them panic and delete their mods Beer .
z][t-Rampage

can u rap?

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2005, 10:56:27 pm »

ghosts post is pretty clear guys. he has been looking at what hacks and cheats people have used in ghr for a long time. and he has been publicly trying to do something about it, but no one cares about ghr because its such an old game, is what he was told. and no he does not cheat. he is in the same way as sheix and bfg, trying to let you all know that there are several cheats for ghr. seriously no need to have a go at him. Ghost is a straight up gentleman who has tried to tell ppl whats going on for a long time. thats probably the reason for the energy in his post. plz look up other posts by him and his attempts to bring light to this issue.

and before ppl start talking about him possibly using these cheats himself....he pretty much stopped playing ghr because of this shit that the rvs guys are dealing with right now.

Live every day, as if it's your last
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2005, 11:06:53 pm »

the possible GhR "cheats" that ghost.fr explained/showed are a big joke compared to the stuff in RvS. they make playing harder than giving you a real advantage. also, it'd be easy spotable in replays.

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2005, 11:12:28 pm »

ghosts post is pretty clear guys. he has been looking at what hacks and cheats people have used in ghr for a long time. and he has been publicly trying to do something about it, but no one cares about ghr because its such an old game, is what he was told. and no he does not cheat. he is in the same way as sheix and bfg, trying to let you all know that there are several cheats for ghr. seriously no need to have a go at him. Ghost is a straight up gentleman who has tried to tell ppl whats going on for a long time. thats probably the reason for the energy in his post. plz look up other posts by him and his attempts to bring light to this issue.

and before ppl start talking about him possibly using these cheats himself....he pretty much stopped playing ghr because of this shit that the rvs guys are dealing with right now.

ghost's previous efforts

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Psyks

An apple a day keeps a pc away

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2005, 11:36:37 pm »

Alright thx for clearing that up guyz sorry ghost i can see where ur frustration is coming from.

-Ps?ks
z][t-Rampage

can u rap?

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2005, 11:51:21 pm »

the possible GhR "cheats" that ghost.fr explained/showed are a big joke compared to the stuff in RvS. they make playing harder than giving you a real advantage. also, it'd be easy spotable in replays.

nothing is a "joke" in comparison m8. and his attempt is not a competition on what cheats are worse than the other. we all hate cheating(except from the cheaters) so belitling his attempt in shedding light on something that he felt was important to the community, is rude and narrowminded. perhaps his english comes off as limited compared to many others in these forums, but that doesnt give anyone the right to take him ANY lighter than any other person here. i for one appreciate that he brought up in the first place. just as much as i appreciate Sheix and BFG dealing elegantly with the current situation. cheating is cheating m8. no matter the glitch, mod etc. and no matter what game. as long as people are out there looking for them, im happy.

so..thanx for taking the time Sheix, BFG and ghost.

Live every day, as if it's your last
H e L L B e N T

"shift_passion"

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2005, 12:16:23 am »

( maybe 10% of the time ).

See Typhy, the problem here is that you're word means nothing.

I suck at RvS, because my computer cannot play it. Do you know how I cope with the situation? I don't play the fucking game. People like you just ruin the game for the guys who want to try to play.

You started with noble intentions? Bullshit, everything you said was bullshit.

"I never cheated in CBs!" is bullshit, why? because you can't prove it.

This is stupid, you make this gigantic apologetic statement trying to "protect your honor" or some shit... Now, maybe you don't have much to do in Alaska, but lets keep things in perspective. You aren't a fucking samurai, you aren't defending your village, you aren't defending your family name, you aren't having a shoot out at noon in the wild west because someone insulted you, you aren't defending your wife, or ability to drink alcohol. You're playing a fucking video game.

A game that you decided to cheat at so you boost your weird perspective of honor and I'm assuming make yourself feel better. I swear to god you need to talk a long walk outside and realize that there's more to living life than this video game and Gameranger. Now if you want to talk about seriously "honor", cheating is at the opposite end of the spectrum.

All this shit about honor is stupid coming from you. Not only do you take the game to seriously, but you take it soooo seriously that you resorted to cheating to win, then you preach on and on about "nobility", "honesty" and "integrity"... I'd rather listen to a hippo fart. thnx

Since you didn't admit to it before you were found out any chance of you "upholding your (web) honor" has been shattered. I'm glad you got caught, and maybe your ban will give you some time to go out and enjoy your states amazingly fresh air.
cO.Vickedson

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2005, 01:12:51 am »

http://www.damnr6.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=8805.0 - Thats a freaking disgrace...

One of the things I love about the Mac gaming community is the clean games with not a cheat in sight and I wish to God that there aren't more people like you out there that might one day destroy this uniqueness that Macs can look proudly upon.

Here is to one down, lets hope we can expose any others or maybe these threads might make them panic and delete their mods Beer .

For a long time I just assumed that I was getting pwned in RVS because I was trying to run it with a dual 533 G4.  Not exactly the "worst" machine and definitely not the slowest on GR by any means...Every time I played that game would be different...sometimes I played well enough to grace the tops of the charts after each round, sometimes I'd get totally owned without even running 5 feet...but usually I was somewhere in between.

I wasn't one of the first 20-30 guys to get and play RVS.  But I was probably one of the first 100 here on the MAC.  To this point I have a decent time playing it and look forward to many more hours of playing along side the likes of the Six's, BT's, and other GHR vets like myself.

My point is that all this makes me feel a little better about myself, my skill at RVS, and the guys who are running things around here.

During those sessions where I was absolute booty and couldn't kill a sloth making his way across an eight lane highway in broad daylight, I always thought something was going on.  I was like "Sure, that guy who just shot me 80 yds away while runnning full speed was probably just really good".  People would talk about techniques like "fluid motion" and "rushing"....I figured most of these guys just had it down pat and I would never be as good...not until I got a G5 anyway ;-)

I am personally guilty of joking about people cheating when things don't go my way.  I stopped that about a year ago when it became obvious how seriously this is taken by everyone, which it should be.  Because of that, and while RVS was picking up in my favor, I always kept my thoughts about hacks and "super-human" abilities to myself and just chalked it up to what I just mentioned, people being better than me.  This all gets everyone thinking again and like was mentioned earlier...the witchhunt has begun!

The only thing I ever knew about Typhy was that he was a guy on the DBL who complained alot but never really offered anything thankful and/or positive.  I don't understand how you can call the people who created and run the league you play in a NAZI or some other derogatory term and just be fine with it.  BTW, Typhy is NOT the only gamer on here guilty of that.  Let's hope those others change as well.  That's it, other then that he played RVS and not GHR I assumed he was an old vet who cherished his games and the integrity brought about with it...I mean, how could you stay around for so long and log over 3000 posts on a message board without loving it?

So in conclusion I say move on.  Play the game, suspect no one but at the same time suspect everyone...This league is very successful in my eyes which is why I stick around.  I could be out getting laid but I choose to hang out with friends I've met online and fight to the death...so let's keep it up. 

And the next time someone charges down some stairs zig-zagging his way on to a 4.50 sec 40 and clips you before you open your eyes from your previous blinking motor skill.....know it may not be "lag"...

Wickedson

"...........dodge this......|wham|!?"
bronto
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2005, 01:41:45 am »

typhy self pwned again
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2005, 01:52:52 am »

silly typhy dicks are for chicks.  lol

you just fucked yourself for all of the time and effort you put into Mac Gaming. Hope it was worth it.

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2005, 02:12:54 am »

Vick,

Quick reply to your concerns....trust me, ive thought the same things.
And i want to reassure you on a few things.

The recent talk has had the secondary consequnce of either creating fears, and inflating fears that were in place..  This is simply not the entire case, and we all must be vigilant on this matter.
If you see someone charge down some stairs zigzagging, and killing you, i would submit that that person is doing two things. 1. they are NOT playing on a 533 machine. and 2. They are running a practiced route, one practiced hundreds if not thousands of times.

I have a 700mg and 1 gig powerbook, and i can ASSURE you its almost, if not totally, impossible to be competitive in a multiplayer RVS game on that platform. IF you have been successful playing coop on such a machine, that is where your misunderstanding is coming from. I cannot play competitively online in MP rooms on my 700 mghtx machine in ANY form. Matter of fact, i can BARELY play the game online worth a shit with my 1 gig powerbook..(which is ANOTHER reason that i can empatically say Typhy was not doing what i was seeing, unassisted..we have the same rigs)

My one gig CATEGORICALLY TIMES OUT when someone comes down stair or corners me and locks for a second insuring my death, no matter how low the graphics are set. This is a function of the processor..as this game is not as card intensive as others..the only way i could kill with that computer or the 700 was to stay inside, and possible camp..or prefire by a full second when cornering or long distance shots...

These are the facts..I promise.

So Vick, relax some, (not saying you havent seen somethng) but way more likely ..like 97% that you were a victim of your machine and internet physics.

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
Wombat

I'm Naked.

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2005, 02:13:21 am »

Heh heh heh heh.

Fuck, I don't even play games on GR anymore and this just made my day.  Typhy was always a little pompous brat.  He made excuses.  He'd bash a technique and then turn around and use it the next day.  He hung around with rapid.  I remember once he even stated that where he was from music was for stoners and he ascribed to this philosophy.  He also takes these games too seriously.  So overall, I always knew he was a giant fucking asshole.

But I never thought he was fucking cheating or would cheat for that matter.  Now this apology comes out?  Man, if you wanted to keep your honor you would have said "I cheated I'm sorry." and left GR.  This essay about how you started doing it for honorable reasons and how it actually hurt your RvS skills is nothing short of cowardly.  Somehow even your apology is arrogant.  

I don't blame people like snipe for standing by typhy.  But his "integrity as a person" is not in tact.  It was hanging by a thread before this and now he chopped it off with an axe.  Sinister, I liked your post the best.  

-Wombat

iMac 800 Mhz 17" Flatscreen LCD, 512 MB RAM, GeForce 4 MX 32 MB VRAM
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads