*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:29:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Core will not take this sitting down...  (Read 3693 times)
l ! l Dutchman
*DAMN Supporter

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2005, 09:33:36 am »

Thank you for placing the reports from the admins Mauti.
Now everyone can see we showed a lot of patience, respect and sportmanship to the clans we cb-ed instead of the bs rumors spread by someone who is apparently full of hate.

I wish all the clans goodluck for next season and I want to thank Mauti, Elan and the rest of the admins for all the effort they put in this online gaming community. It's much appreciated!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 02:06:32 pm by l ! l Dutchman » Logged

One day I fly away
[a] kitkat

I've got tone...

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2005, 01:44:41 pm »

...The players were forced to play on your host for the majority of the CB and then when they get to their host, you refuse to drop a player so it becomes 3vs3. I fail to see where the discussion arises about the level of sportsmanship here....

If the match was suppossed to be a 4 vs 4...  Why would core drop a man if the other clan is the one that didnt have their shit together?  My question is:  Why should core voluntarily fuck themselves over for another clans ineptitude? 

This is a competition.  The goal is to win. 

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2005, 02:00:28 pm »

As said before there seems to be a controversy about sportmanship, where does it start and where does it end, and further competition, what does this mean, how long is a game a game that is supposed to be fun, and when does it start to become only an underpart of the league.

You see there are some basic questions about attitude, competition and playing multiplayer games. However none of them should be discussed in this thread. Core's case has been closed, they won and lost rulewise correct which was the main point of this thread. So preparations for season XI are already starting.

Regards,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads