*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 09:15:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Core will not take this sitting down...  (Read 3694 times)
Flies
« on: April 10, 2005, 12:37:44 am »

clapping hands
« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 09:02:43 am by | ! | Flies » Logged
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 12:47:46 am »

I don't quite understand flies, why was the final match unfair? I understand there was some funny business with the first cb (dr vs core) but you all came out ahead in all that. So whats the problem?

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 01:14:21 am »

Flies...

http://www.damnr6.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=8097.0

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 01:22:27 am »

The admins never said yes to sunday. The were with typhy when he said all had to be played today per orders of mauti.Krush and Tigah were the ruling admins at the time, either of them will tell you sunday was never agreed to by either party.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 01:24:11 am »

Spike, the other cores (the ones who actually played the CB) did not complain about lag or how it was played. They all said GGs and congratulated us. This is a flies personal vendetta.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Civrock

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2005, 01:47:22 am »

Flies...

Split topic and changed subject, as I felt this needed its own thread.
-Spike

BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2005, 01:58:15 am »

This is now just the purest of flame bait, how about we have some admin control here.

John Lennon
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2005, 02:06:12 am »

Flies, I honestly have no idea what you are saying. You haven't told us whats wrong, you just ramble and make strange accusations. Either get to the point, and we can try and help you, or stop wasting our time.

Oh, and for the record:

core.Sinister: well ggs mp5
<< -MP5-Mysterio is now known as -MP5-Mysterio AFK >>
-MP5-Typhy†: Thank you, you too.
-MP5-Typhy†: Well played CB, thanks for the games.
core.Sinister: Smiley

he seems pretty happy to me.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Civrock

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2005, 02:43:22 am »

dear mr. paranoid (aka Flies)... neither of your posts have been deleted nor twisted. they were simply splitted from the problem drop box to its own thread (with therefore own name) because spike thought this topic deserves its own one. also, your posts are not spread out on the forum... they're in exact chronological order as you posted them, in this thread. Roll Eyes

BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2005, 03:00:22 am »

I believe when you register for these forums you agree to administrators reserving the right to edit and delete your posts.

John Lennon
Civrock

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2005, 03:22:52 am »

and i'm sure that posts neither got edited (except the little notification that it got splitted for/to its own thread) nor deleted. no reason to even bring this up.

Civrock

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2005, 03:31:18 am »

Flies... i was talking about your paranoia about posts being edited, twisted or deleted. i said no word about the actual topic of this thread - Superfinals Core vs MP5.

BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2005, 03:38:16 am »

Are you drunk or not flies? This is getting silly... he he silly, I mean really.

John Lennon
Civrock

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2005, 03:40:11 am »

dear Flies, why don't you just relax for the present and wait for an official admin statement to this issue of yours...?  Smiley

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2005, 03:53:51 am »

Well, I read this thread and just burst out laughing. I love Civic's little interludes.

congrats again to the admins and MP5 for making these games into an event that noone could have figured out up front, and lets go to sleep now. I rest assured when i awake  my posts wil be all spread out on the forum, deleted or twisted, and we will all know that the best clan won.

Flies, can't you just be half as respectful as your members? Most everyone who was actually IN the CB came and congratulated us, and said "gg's". Honestly, we're yet to hear a complaint from a Core member who was actually in the CB. My ping was the worst in the game by far, the core pings were between 100 and 120, mine was right around 200. Overall, lag wasn't an issue on either end and there were no issues during the CB.

One last note, Flies, I'd like to talk to you at some point. You and I have some things we need to discuss. I don't expect us to be friends, but I think we can eliminate some of the tensions between us and at least be respectful enemies.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2005, 04:00:46 am »

I'm beginning to wonder why someone who is so happy to leave DAMN is stills sticking around to flame ... the reason the left...

John Lennon
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2005, 04:38:36 am »

Wow, I think I'm glad I wasn't around most of the day to read all this.  But for the life of me nothing in this thread makes any sense.  Am I the only one lost reading this???[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2005, 04:47:50 am »

GS, no.

John Lennon
<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2005, 04:53:45 am »

Flies,

What you need to understand, is that our decisions today were based on getting some finals played, taking all options into consideration and working around the bullshit everyone was throwing at us. Because some of our decisions went against what you wanted, does not mean we were working on some big conspiracy with MP5 or anything.

Now, I don't know what Admin your talking about, that said "yes" to the final being played on sunday, but as I recall, none of us agreed. Eventhough you did request it be played on Sunday, You guys also said you were happy to carry on, as long as a decision was made quickly on the hosting situation. As expected, both clans couldn't agree and MP5 refused the split host. That's when we decided Aramarth should host - even when we were discussing who should we use as a dedicated server, Core also agreed that Aramarth's server would be best for everyone, then the skies openned up and there he was....Aramarth arrived on Gameranger just in the nick of time. The pings as I understand it, were all under 200 - which didn't look like the case on your server Flies.

It's a shame these kinds of issues can't be worked out between Core and MP5 without Admin intervention, but as it happens, you left the ball in our court: We weighed up the options and what would be the best solutions overall and we made our decisions taking all possible solutions into consideration.

[a] Red Tigah

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2005, 06:03:50 am »

I'm sorry Flies, Core, MP5, and dr. for what turned out to be a very... confusing finals to say the least.  Now since I was the second one online directly after Static who had to go to work I decided that I would become the spokesman for the admins and our decisions.  As Red Tigah stated, we had A LOT of stuff being thrown at us from all directions, we took all of this into account and did what we felt was best for everyone.  I think I may have made a couple friendships stronger today, and obviously I've become a little hated by some... I guess this all comes with being an admin.  I'm sorry for the way finals turned out, it did get way out of control, almost too out of control for me and Tigah to handle.

I didn't really understand the meaning of this topic, so I offer you my apology for all of the confusion today.

~Krush

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads