*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:09:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thanks for a great season!  (Read 5522 times)
Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2005, 12:11:43 am »

Yep any minute now.

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2005, 09:39:57 am »

Congratulations to the clans who made it to the finals, may your gaming skills lead to a prosperous future.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
c| Lone-Wolf
*DAMN Staff
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2005, 10:37:47 am »

And congatulations to The Co||ective, who all at once discovered xbox Live, or that there is this mystical thing called 'real life', and dissapeared.  But dont worry, we'll be back...someday...

Then we'll put the ph33r of god back into all you fools!   Grin
</non-substantial attempted threat>

On a more serious note, congratulations to all the people that played in this season.  Special congratulations to people new to the *DAMN scene, you're the ones who keep us going, so when those fools like Splinter go get a 'job', go the way of the PC like VooDoo, or go to a college with terrible internet service, like me, there is someone to step up and take our place.  Without you, this league would fall apart.  So cheers to you!

Also, good on 'ya to all the old salts who are still playing, I wish i could have joined you, but as im sure ive said enough times, due to circumstances out of my control ive been forced to basically resign until this comming september.  It's been interesting for me to watch the league from the sidelines, and also how much stuff happens without you noticing it, when you're not in the thick of it. 

All in all, this is a great thing we've got going here, the league has had it's fair share of disputes/knock-down-dragout fights along the way, but no matter what we keep playing, and that's what keeps this going, the game (and blowing each other up).  So what are you doing reading this?! Get back to GR, join a game, and kick some ass!!

-Lone
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 11:01:52 am by c| Lone-Wolf » Logged

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2005, 04:12:43 am »

Voodoo you can say you finished with the best record, however both dr and MP5 have sustained 15 game winning streaks. This tops the BoC season in activity by a lot. Perhaps you should recount the CBs on the RvS ladder this time.

Either way it doesn't matter anymore because BoC is dead. This topic is for the joy of all who participated, not people looking to stir trouble.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2005, 04:21:51 am »

Actually No Maniac....BoC went undefeated....MP5 was defeated not once but twice...muhahahahaha Nade

But that was the past, and I can see Typhy coming in here and getting all emotional about it and say that MP5 played more difficult teams blah blah blah, not worth the argument.  Roll Eyes

Oh really, Voods? Can you see yourself fucking off?

I respect BoC's record, no question about that. I don't support some of the means that were used to get it.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2005, 04:36:36 am »

Regardless of whether they won it fairly or not, it's in the past now. No need to rehash it again. Spend the time you would replying practicing to meet dr in the finals, cause you'll need it Grin

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2005, 04:40:44 am »

Voods and I are cool, it's just some forum flames. Wink

We're ready to go as soon as you finish off Core.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
[a] kitkat

I've got tone...

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2005, 01:55:24 pm »

Typhy... How come everyone hates you?  I know pretty much every one in the League...  And not one person utters you name without some sort of insult...  And every thread you start seems like trolling... You are like a beacon that blinks to piss people off it appears.

But not me.  This is just an observation.  I dont give a fuck more than the 10 secs it took write this post.

I was just curious if there was one nice thing I could say about you next time someone bitches about you.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2005, 03:04:59 pm »

Typhy... How come everyone hates you?  I know pretty much every one in the League...  And not one person utters you name without some sort of insult...  And every thread you start seems like trolling... You are like a beacon that blinks to piss people off it appears.

But not me.  This is just an observation.  I dont give a fuck more than the 10 secs it took write this post.

I was just curious if there was one nice thing I could say about you next time someone bitches about you.

Hey, I don't hate Typhy anymore!  I used to hate Typhy and Voodoo, but now I have found peace with my fellow man!  Of course that Baron Samedi character...him I could fucking torture.

muhahahahahaha

Oh yeah, and just to make this post somewhat on-topic:

Thanks to everyone who participated in the FFA Ladders!  Was great fun guys!

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2005, 03:13:59 pm »

Kitkat, I have loads of friends in this community and a very successful clan. That's plenty for me.

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2005, 08:33:30 pm »

Consider this a warning for flaming kitkat

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2005, 10:45:10 pm »

That was ridiculous. Anyway, I guess all congrats have been said. Perhaps its that time to end a threads life?

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2005, 07:47:21 pm »

From the world of Better-Late-Than-Never....

... congrats to my mates at in [:] Special Forces who not only successly migrated from the remnants of *nRg, but enjoyed a very successful season considering the stiff competition on the Ghost Recon Team ladder.  With only 3 active members throughout the regular season we were able to compile a very healthy 12-4 record and reach the semifinals.

And in case I hadn't done so, a special thanks to -ViP-, cO, an [?] clans.... we often come on to this forum to bitch and grumble about this clan being this or that clan being that.  However, these 3 clans especially were challenges this season but were sportsman throughout.  -ViP- never turned down a cb even though their season went on a downward tumble, cO agreed to cb us 3v3 in the finals even thought they had the option of not doing so (VERY KIND) and [?] always had a grea attitude even in our 4 very tough and hair pulling matches this season.

This was the first of my 3 seasons on the DBL where cb'ing was fun and exciting and not a chore that lead to more problems that what it was worth.

Perhaps it was because it was the first season in recent memory where stripes didnt fuck anything up!

HURRAH!

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2005, 05:08:37 am »

I'm so amazed that some of you continue to be able to play GhR. I played it so much, I cringe at thinking about playing it anymore. Sucks because I never could realize GhR 2's true potential because of this. Now, before some RS nerds come at me and diss GhR, stfu before you make yourself look stupid. Cheesy

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2005, 05:35:15 am »

stfu before i spank you, rs was teh pwn, you're just jealous you weren't there for it;)

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2005, 04:23:40 am »

*** Gets on his knees in front of Spike. You hath pwneth me.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2005, 04:25:24 am »

*** Gets on his knees in front of Spike. You hath pwneth me.

Um, I hope Spike is a girl if you are getting on your knees...[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2005, 04:44:08 am »

I think myst had it right, we should let this topic die Grin

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up