*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:49:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Are people scared of season 6?  (Read 5750 times)
z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2003, 09:40:30 am »

Why is everyone saying that GhR is dead....?
RS has survived for 15 years so far...and that game is not half as interesting as GhR, so I bet we will still be playing Embassy in 2018.  Cool
« Last Edit: December 09, 2003, 09:40:56 am by Magnetic » Logged

e?e G??nk

Allah wakbar

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2003, 11:52:21 am »

Goonk, why host a league for GHR when it sucks ass?

A2 and N both have servers which are avalible for CBs.
I don't understand
I will answer anyway Smiley
- Battle league kicks ass. It's a great idea. I'm just not interested in CBs but i like to see my mates of e?e doing CBs.
- GHOST RECON KICKS ASS AND I PLAY IT 20 HOURS / WEEK AT LEAST
- thanks for telling me where i can play CBs but we can host our own CBs. At least we know how to host.

Battle League is boring
.::|N| DIESEL

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2003, 02:49:08 pm »

Gook-

He was implying that we have hosts to support team matches in the Damn BL.  AA is not that easy to host from a personal computer given the bandwidth and overal needs it requires.  Also, If I recall, you cannot play on the .::|N|etwork sever either due to your inability to pick a kit other than support.    Wink

_D
"I'm #1 so why try harder."
Noto- "I'm sorry The .::|N|etwork isn't there to pump up the season like we have in the past.  You'll just have to wait for your shot next season."
e?e G??nk

Allah wakbar

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2003, 07:55:51 pm »

LOL I believe I don't take Support that much but some times i like to fuck the server up.
Lots of players blocked me eventually. But I don't care. There are still lots of servers availlable.

Battle League is boring
Acri

I swat flies with a hammer. Redundant?

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2003, 08:11:16 pm »

Noo... I mean NICE attitude there.

And further more... what the... Oh my god! You sunk Portugal!
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2003, 08:52:00 pm »

Yes, real nice attitude....thank goodness only nades crash my server....I can take all the support fire you can dish out.....muhahahahahahahaha

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
e?e V?NG?@N??
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2003, 12:12:01 am »

1 word: Raven Shield

Raven shield is two words.  Wink
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2003, 12:35:06 am »

Geez, that was pointed out twice now, but it's fixed, all it was was a typo.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Fridge!

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2003, 01:49:07 am »

Why is everyone saying that GhR is dead....?

well not ghr overall, but the ghr ladder.  It doesn't really represent anything anymore that's why, no offense to any of the clans, but of the clans who I would say were the best 4, not one of them is currently in one of the top 4 positions (the finals positions) on the ladder

"Fridge killing all 3 of us 6 games in a row and his other players pretty much blew ass... it was dodgy because we did have some of our best players in that mock cb, and for us to lose not really to their team but fridge alone was quite odd, us, being some of the best players of last season."
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2003, 05:15:53 am »

we know crypt-e were just givin yah a hard time Wink
HEY, drinks on the house

is it 2008 yet?
cO.Vickedson

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2003, 07:48:26 am »

Sorry guys, I've been getting so much ass lately that there's like no time left for cb's.

"...........dodge this......|wham|!?"
Noto
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2003, 09:31:43 am »

Sorry guys, I've been getting so much ass lately that there's like no time left for cb's.

That's good to hear Wick... What's his name?  Does he play GhR too?  Or is he an AA guy?

Wink

.::|N| Noto
e?e G??nk

Allah wakbar

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2003, 11:19:08 am »

Noo... I mean NICE attitude there.
it was a joke, i never take support.

Battle League is boring
e?e GiaN
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2003, 12:48:22 am »

I think I am personally addressed a bit here. Lately I have declined more CB requests than I had normal chats with people.

I have multiple reasons for not feeling like joining a CB, only one of these reasons I think is worth posting here. This issue did remind me of the war between Netscape and Microsoft IE on Windows some years ago.

Is it really legal by law to quit any third party applications like Netfone (this happens when joining a game from within Gameranger) without consent from the user first? This issue sure has reduced my joy of playing games as a clan.

You can't simply expect all members to have a Premium account. Also: maybe Netfore is used to listen to a sleeping baby while playing a game. The fact GR now is affecting the use of Netfone made me look at the the GR concept with different eyes. Evill eyes Smiley Your luck I am not a lawyer, else I would have a new hobby!
e?e GiaN
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2003, 01:23:22 am »

Also, If I recall, you cannot play on the .::|N|etwork sever either due to your inability to pick a kit other than support.    Wink

By the way, now that this subject (off topic) came up, i must add:

I have no clue why I was kicked and later banned from the .::|N|etwork server a while back... I don't use support and always try to be a fair player.... I might have some comments sometimes, but I do not drool or spam the chats.... I do know now some hosts feel godlike if they have a fast server with plenty of players. And sometimes they forget that suddenly being ejected from a server can come as a nasty surprise for humble humans. The worst in my case was that I was banned after I re-joined to ask why I was kicked without a message... (I also refer to my other post about respect and tolerance)

Just admit that a silent and sudden ban from a game where I was playing nice and fair for over an hour if I remember well, has simply .::No style... Maybe I was banned in stead of G??nk, who knows? (the lucky g??nk has dynamic ip, i have a fixed address, so i am still banned i guess.).... What ever the reason was, the .::N style does not get my respect.

If this is a general policy for .::N clan, the banned IP list on the .::|N|etwork sever must be about 4.31 Megabytes in size now Smiley
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2003, 01:23:51 am »

Is it really legal by law to quit any third party applications like Netfone (this happens when joining a game from within Gameranger) without consent from the user first? This issue sure has reduced my joy of playing games as a clan.

Short answer, yes.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2003, 01:49:48 am »

I think we need a new mascot, hmm time to start the votes!

is it 2008 yet?
Noto
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2003, 02:52:15 am »

I have no clue why I was kicked and later banned from the .::|N|etwork server a while back...

I'm not sure how you joined the server in the first place. I banned you back in March 2003 I think.  I've even had you blocked on GR for the better part of a year now.  I believe it was before you were a part of e?e.  Nevertheless, your block & ban stays.

If this is a general policy for .::N clan, the banned IP list on the .::|N|etwork sever must be about 4.31 Megabytes in size now Smiley

Actually, the actual ban.txt file itself is cleaned out every few days if there is anyone there at all.  Currently, I believe BTs_sar and BTs_Crypt are the only ones that are actually IP Banned.  The rest of you are simply blocked.  I might add that Gian was one of the first people I ever blocked on GR.

.::|N| Noto

P.S.  As for the rest of your clan, I was getting quite sick of you guys bitching about lag.  If the rooms holds a max of 14, and 5 of you join with 5 other Euro players, and the e?e guys pick support, then guess what... It's going to lag a bit.  In closing, I believe most, if not all, of e?e has been blocked from joining .::|N| Server 1, .::|N| Server 2, and the old school |n|`Server One.  Have a nice day.
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2003, 05:04:50 am »

Best thing to do when you are banned, is to just live with it, I mean it's not like you've been locked out of your own house with the keys on the other side.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2003, 06:14:47 am »

Wow, Noto, you have BTs_sar and BTs_Crypt IP Banned?  I would never ban any member of the famed BTs.....they are all just much too cool for that.

-Disclaimer:  This post was in no way financed by any member of the BattleTek Squad.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads