*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 10:12:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: To the GameRanger "Vets"  (Read 5854 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2003, 06:26:03 am »

SOC, you got a foreigon object other than your head up your ass?

Right. I'm 15, I really need to get a job when I already get 1-2k each year from my PFD, and work during the summer. I sure need to drop out of high school and get a full time job.

I sure need to pay all my own bills - 15, shit man, the house should be mine, I should be paying for everything. I mean, parents and family don't really have any value, do they?

Wash my own clothes? I do was my own clothes. . .

I've got a great girlfriend. Something would be a bit, err, "odd" if I were married at 15.

I'm sure I should have employees at age 15. I mean, shit, now days, what kind of 15 year old doesn't have employees?

I pay income taxes just like everyone else ( PFD isn't taxed, but the money from my summer job(s) is ).

Ok, I'm here to talk to you. Actually, mostly, I'm just here to tell you to pull your delusional head out of your ass.

Here in Juneau, we had an 18 year old get elected to School Board while he was still a senior. He commented that whenever someone disagreed with him, they'd call him neive, but then say he lacked the knowledge to understand the explaination that they'd give, so they shouldn't bother giving it.

I'd draw a direct comparison between that and this. You simply say I don't have the knowledge? Knowledge for what? I probably know more about computers than you, much more about GameRanger and the history of it's gamers. . . What more is there when it comes to an online life?  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
.::|N| DIESEL

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2003, 04:25:45 pm »

I must say, You have to luv these smart ass youngsters now a days.  Goddamn kids think they know it all.  I remember when I was that age.  However, I was a bit more behaved at 15.

To the moderaters:  This thread serves no purpose--This thread is taking away from Typhy's "Study time."  Cut it off... Wink
« Last Edit: November 04, 2003, 04:48:32 pm by .::|N| DIESEL » Logged

_D
"I'm #1 so why try harder."
Noto- "I'm sorry The .::|N|etwork isn't there to pump up the season like we have in the past.  You'll just have to wait for your shot next season."
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2003, 04:50:47 pm »

"I'd draw a direct comparison between that and this. You simply say I don't have the knowledge? Knowledge for what? I probably know more about computers than you, much more about GameRanger and the history of it's gamers. . . What more is there when it comes to an online life?" I suck at quoting on the forums, sorry Typhy. But anyways.
I thought we were talking about a real life here. Now, I'm not out to bust your balls, but come on. Anyhoo, I remember back in the day when you/AK would play like 50 CBs or so in a season. Well around 40 I think. That was a pretty big number back then, since most clans would only play about 10-15 or so. Sure, 110 is a lot more than 40, but give them a break. They're a big clan, and not all of them are in every single CB.

"I've got a great girlfriend. Something would be a bit, err, "odd" if I were married at 15."

Especially since she's your cousin. Kidding of course lol. I just wanted to say that. And, about paying income tax. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you didn't have to pay income tax until you're 18 unless you make x amount of money a year. Well, you pay it, but they give it back to you atthe end of the year. Must be a nice summer job.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2003, 04:51:57 pm by Mr.Mellow » Logged

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
.::|N|SOC

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2003, 06:13:35 pm »

Typhy

your original point was that people played too much online, and should get real lives.

my point is you have no clue what real life is like.

I don't expect you to have kids, employees, or anything at age 15.

But when you do, then you will begin to understand 'real' life. At least my 'real' life. So don't tell me what to do or how to live you snot-nosed punk.

ps: i have skid-marks older than you.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2003, 06:14:16 pm by .::|N|SOC » Logged

"I'm #2... and #1 is waaaaay overrated"

NETWORK :::: http://cwdim.com/forum

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2003, 06:25:10 pm »

On that note Socster, I have been driving as long as Typhy has been born.   Grin

_D
Noto- "I'm sorry The .::|N|etwork isn't there to pump up the season like we have in the past.  You'll just have to wait for your shot next season."
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2003, 08:29:48 pm »

Longer

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2003, 08:31:10 pm »

*sighs*

I only stated my rebuttal due to the fact that me and my clan were dragged into this and personally attacked.  I don't come here to name names, point fingers and start nonsense.  I just reply when spoken too.  I really don't care how freaking old you are, but just make sense if you want to state an opinion and have people respect it.  Not only that, but don't lash out at me when I question it.

I don't think there is any hard feelings between me and anyone here, nor do I actually give a shit if there is.  Also, don't bring up and compare shit when you don't know the person you are referencing it too.  I could say I'm the dirtiest smelling, non ass cleaning fellow on GR, but how do I know you don't clean your ass less than I do and are dirtier.

Keep it clean and keep it about yourself.  Thats another lesson in life that I won't charge anyone for.

Let the discussion die.

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2003, 09:16:03 pm »

Well done on the anology fah--
I could say I'm the dirtiest smelling, non ass cleaning fellow on GR, but how do I know you don't clean your ass less than I do and are dirtier.  Keep it clean and keep it about yourself.

LOL!! Grin

_D
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2003, 09:40:32 pm »

I could say I'm the dirtiest smelling, non ass cleaning fellow on GR

I'll give it to you though.  As far as I'm concerned, you are the dirtiest smelling, non-ass cleaning fellow I've ever heard of.  Congrats on the title!  =D

I don't think there is any hard feelings between me and anyone here, nor do I actually give a shit if there is.  

No there's something I can relate to =D  You almost sound like you belong in MP Fahq2.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2003, 10:25:48 pm »

Do you ever browse through these forums, and just start laughing at all the threads about cheating, flaming, etc?

Sure, back in the day we had Rapid bashing, (and still do  Wink  )

Heh, you would bash on me in the forums, while I would bash on you guys in the game Wink  (Too bad none of that "bashing" would help you kill me in the actual game Grin l0l)

l0l!  Man.  To hear the good ol forums at it still, brings back memories of back in the day.  Just remember, these people are close-minded, stubborn, immature, argumentive forum whores that get off on arguing, or "bashing" on others.  But when it comes down to playing the game, often get owned.  Oh yeah, and if they do happen to own yah, you won't hear the end of it, even if you have owned them a million times.  You'll never hear the end of that "one time" Grin  LOL!

When I saw that lying and honesty is nothing that's carried around here, is when I gave up trying to rationalize with these people.  Their idea of rationalizing, is "teaming up" on you when you "own" them at their own game, or making websites about you in hope to gain the upper hand.   Too bad they still sit there being the idiots, wasting their life away "posting in these forums". l0l!  Arguing here, is like adding coals to a fire.  The fire never goes out...

To the ones that got caught up arguing here with the nonsense, do like the old saying: "Let the fools be fools amongst the fools.  They're bound to learn lessons amongst their mistakes"

Good day -Rapid Cool
[/size]

((Ok, be ready for some "anti-rapid/ak" fools to act the fool now))
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2003, 03:57:33 am »

that may be the most sense ive seen from a rapid post in awhile. nice quote also. the lol's are a little over the top though, and you flame just as much as the rest of em

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
.::|N|SOC

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2003, 03:21:40 pm »

this thread was incomplete without a note from rapid.

now the circle is unbroken.

koom buy yah!

"I'm #2... and #1 is waaaaay overrated"

NETWORK :::: http://cwdim.com/forum
BTs_Ch A oS

Die!! Die!!

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2003, 09:43:40 am »

So you guys are all veterinarians? Roll Eyes
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey