*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 07:24:11 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: To the GameRanger "Vets"  (Read 5852 times)
*DAMN SK
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2003, 06:39:04 am »

I still cant belive no one evan mentioned r6, bah
Noob standing

GhR<R6,GhR<RS,  RS<R6, RS>GhR, R6>RS, R6>GhR
R6>All

so in other words

your all fucking noobs(xpecialy you GhR nooblets)

-SK
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2003, 06:45:35 am »

LOL,

I mainly play this game to kill time and take a break when I am at work.  I can speak for a majority of my clan to say the same aabout them because I actually talk to them and know them.  We actually have pretty full lives; married, engaged, dating, getting paid while playing this game, just living life and using this game to have some extra fun.  

But maybe I guess Typhy has no real clue since he's probably a teen, wasting his time reading these forums, playing games, and not having a date on the weekend.  But, maybe I am just making the same stupid ass assumptions that he has just made about all of us.

Hey, drop me a note sometime.  Maybe I can clue you in on our actual lives.  Shit, as for sports like you mention, I make a pretty good sum betting on football and watching it too.

Now I guess I could too reminisce about games that used to be great and keep whining about how they became outdated and how playing them used to be the best. There was a time when I could whoop the shit out of anyone in Tecmo Bowl, but then Super Tecmo bowl came out.  New rules, features, even some shit that made the game less fun.  I could keep on going, but then I would sound like some moron lingering on about a game that nobody plays anymore.  I guess you could say I let go, moved on, and played new games.  If I would of just kept on bitching then I would never have discovered new things.  

Now that is the true sad fact.  BTW, if anything here sounds familiar it was meant by pure accident.  I was only talking about Tecmo Football.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2003, 06:46:09 am by BTs_FahQ2 » Logged

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2003, 08:03:20 am »

Let's see..back in the old school days of RS me and pal formed Dr (which i believe it now the oldest running clan on gr) and didnt even care about these forums to post anything about cheating or w/e.  I think that the scare of cheats where spred around and its just stuck Sad hence the cheat test lol.  I remember hearing after i left RS for "gayrecon" that ejo and a few other guys would use cheats ... but i never knew about it, and if i did, i wouldent care.  Now for sure it's different, you know why Typhy?  Cause ghr is alot more about team work, you work as a team over netfone setting up "plays" and tactics to over come the enemy.  Even working off line to come up with tactic, carfully picking new members that would help the team and come up with their oun new ideas and tactics.  Sure its a slower game, but it's worth it in the end.  RS = team-start-run-shoot-(hope for head shot)-die-wait-lil chat-team-start-....and its the same thing over and over.  Sorry but RS just blows chunks vs ghr, having said that i will agree that the amount of bitching on these forums is just sick.

nuff said...

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2003, 09:28:02 am »

I'm not lacking in knowledge of GHR or it's CBs. Under an alias, I've done 7 GR CBs ( 5 wins, 2 losses ).

GHR is not nearly as much about teamwork as you might like to think. A large ammount of the communication over NF is just broadcasting the location of your oponent. Like RS, most of the teamwork is "on the fly".

You want to take a look at a teamwork based game: AA and RTCW.

Just a little clarification, Dr is not the longest running clan on GR. Far from it. *DAMN, SiX, SEALs and KoS.

Also, contrary to what dumbasses like Rapid might like to think, Ejo never cheated. Jo was an above average player on his mac - not great, but highly capable. Tell me this - how do you think you'd improve in a game as fast paced as RS if you went from 10 FPS to 200 FPS? It's that frame jump which made Jo so good. If I play a ton of AA on my PB for a few days at 20-30 FPS, then switch to my PC at 100+ FPS, I own.

RS = team-start-run-shoot-(hope for head shot)-die-wait-lil chat-team-start-

And GHR is Chat - Bitch - Boot the crasher - start - camp - shoot - die - wait 10 minutes for campers - chat - bitch - boot the crasher - start - camp - shoot - die - wait 10 minutes for campers, and so on.

Now, on to to the sorry ass piece of bullshit known as Fah's post.

"Using this game for some extra fun", yeah, extra fun that you take as life - 110 CBs? <sarcasm> Just sounds like "fun on the side" to me. </sarcasm>

But maybe I guess Typhy has no real clue since he's probably a teen, wasting his time reading these forums, playing games, and not having a date on the weekend.

I guess I do have trouble relating to how you can manage to have  a life, yet do 110 CBs in a 40 day period. Perhaps you can inform me?

Little information about myself: I'm 15, I'm a Sophmore at JDHS ( Juneau Douglas High School ), I live on Douglas Island, about 5 miles outside of Juneau, Alaska. I've played soccer for 11 years. I travel to Europe for 6 weeks each summer to go to soccer camps there, and usually play in a tourney. I run a 15:41 3 mile ( my best ), and a 5:02 mile; I run both Crosscountry and Track and Field. I played Football until I was 13, quit because of injury - I was a Wide Reciever and a Defensive Back. I ski raced from the time I was 10 until I was 12, when I quit racing in favor of free skiing. I use 181CM Salomon 1080s, I've skied sense I was 6. Saturday and Sunday, I ski from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM every day during the winter.  I've had the same girlfriend sense May, 2003. Her name is Jessica, she's a one of the best defenders in the state ( soccer ).

I also play both Paintball and Airsoft; I use an M4A1 with an MP5K as a secondary, and an Autoocker (paintball).

Computer wise: I've been playing Rogue Spear in this community sense May, 2001. Before that I played Bolo and Chesswords sense 1998, when GR was first released. I've been posting in these forums sense December, 2001. I use my computer a lot this time of year. Skiing season hasn't started yet, soccer is over. It gets dark at about 4:00, so there's a limited ammount you can do outside.

Why'd I tell you all this stuff? Because I think that before you make an illinformed personal attack on someone, you should try and learn a little bit about it so that you can at least eliminate one negative quality in the formentioned attack.

Oh btw, if you want to talk about living in the past:

What the fuck are you newbies still doing playing Ghost Recon? Hello people, AA is out, as is UT 2003!  [/color]

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2003, 10:09:59 am »

Maybe they just haven't taught sarcasm yet or you like to purposefully not read everything written to fit into context in which you wish.

"But, maybe I am just making the same stupid ass assumptions that he has just made about all of us."

lol, personal attacks, OH NO.  I wasn't making one, I was making a point.  Thanks for clarifying it also.  That is why I stated you would have to know us first to state that we need to have lives.  You silly fool, you just repeated the same goddamn shit I wrote.  

I would write about everything I do too, but what's the goddamn point.  It's just a game for fun and I have nothing to prove to anyone on a personal level.  The only thing I come to do here is to prove that maybe me and my team are a little better at it than others.  I just don't see how you get your rocks off trying to bash it, even if you CBed more than twice.  I hate fucking golf, but I don't go everyday to a golf course telling the people they are a bunch of idiots and that throwing rocks was a much better sport that is older.  That's your opinion.  

As for my post being bullshit, well, you can take that as a free lesson in life.  You show your intelligence in your rebuttal .  Who cares how many CBs we have done.  Maybe we are all experts at time management or have super fairies in our asses.  It's just funny how it bothers you.  If you want, I can send you video of me everyday and all the things I do.  Maybe that would make you that much more comfortable with us Noobs having normal lives.  I wouldn't want you to lose too much sleep over us.

bah, why bicker. I will just see another reply with tons of highlights of my post and we can argue until 3 eyes is common.  Who really cares.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2003, 10:14:12 am by BTs_FahQ2 » Logged

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2003, 10:27:45 am »

You started it, not me; so I assume you can answer your own question.

I'm "just copying what you wrote" am I? Then could you explain how my post came first? My psycic abilities? ESP?

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2003, 11:56:08 am »

And GHR is Chat - Bitch - Boot the crasher - start - camp - shoot - die - wait 10 minutes for campers - chat - bitch - boot the crasher - start - camp - shoot - die - wait 10 minutes for campers, and so on.  

Ahahaha I love it when noobs describe their game style. No wonder you don't have any fun!!

ps. sorry im drunk
« Last Edit: November 01, 2003, 11:56:39 am by +MOD+ BFG » Logged

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2003, 07:11:40 pm »

Ahahaha I love it when noobs describe their game style. No wonder you don't have any fun!!

ps. sorry im drunk

Obviously, if you call me a noob.

If it were describing my game style, it'd be:

Chat - Bitch about GHR - Boot the crasher - start - rush - get owned by a camper - wait 10 minutes for campers.

Anyway, whatever. Peace.

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2003, 07:49:04 pm »

Some GhR players are very cool once you get to know them. For example Flies, all of the c| crew I have met so far, majority of the [one]'s and Crypt of course(much wub)
thanks

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2003, 08:09:47 pm »

This is why threads get locked up, cause look at what you guys have just done to it, who the hell wants to read your lil tiff.  Get a PM box guys, c'mon.  Typhy stop trying to piss everyone off, we're all intitled to our oun opinions, so let it be.

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2003, 08:33:38 pm »

I am GhR noob, and I'll be first the first to admit it. Contrary to popular belief, you're not born the day you log onto GR. In my personal opinion a 15 year old doesn't know shit from shinola(show wax). No matter how smart you think you are , experience of life will always out rank egotistical immaturity, no matter what your GR user number is.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2003, 10:30:59 pm by Spetsnaz. » Logged

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2003, 10:53:04 pm »

Lol yep. where did this "if your GR number is hi your a noob" thing come from anyway? lol

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2003, 11:17:46 pm »

BFG, im not sure if you're being sarcastic, or just dumb.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2003, 11:40:55 pm »

I am GhR noob, and I'll be first the first to admit it. Contrary to popular belief, you're not born the day you log onto GR. In my personal opinion a 15 year old doesn't know shit from shinola(show wax). No matter how smart you think you are , experience of life will always out rank egotistical immaturity, no matter what your GR user number is.

Very well said, Spetsnaz.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2003, 12:46:47 am »

this whole thread has come into a strokefest about people explaining why they aren't noobs but everyone else is. The essence of this thread is this:
If your fight to get wins by technicalities, your a homo.

and on that note,
typhy,
i played RS before you did so that makes you my noob.
KISS THE RINGS BITCH!

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2003, 05:41:40 pm »

If your fight to get wins by technicalities, your a homo.

i think that that needs to go into the BL rules

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2003, 07:48:30 pm »

LOL

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2003, 02:52:14 pm »

LOL... um spike? well if you can't work it out yourself then i needn't bother posting a reply. you've really answered my quiery yourself ty.

ps. love to see how you play GR. let me guess do you rip of your shirt, tie a cloth around your forhead and pick a support gun as you run screaminig around the map?

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2003, 09:18:19 pm »

first of all, i kill with my hands, and its a tie i put around my head. please get it right.

(i stopped playing ghr when my bro brought it to college in august)

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
.::|N|SOC

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2003, 03:40:00 am »

typhy is 15 years old?

too funny.

and soccer = life? is that your point?

dude, grow up, get a real job, pay your own bills, cook your own food, wash your own clothes, find a wife (or boyfriend, w/e), have kids (or adopt), try to raise them, start your own business, hire employees, pay taxes....

...and then come talk to me.

Fah is my hero.

Oh, no, wait.

Fah's donkey is my hero.

"I'm #2... and #1 is waaaaay overrated"

NETWORK :::: http://cwdim.com/forum
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads