*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:23:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OZ vs GM Last Replay Issue  (Read 3252 times)
[OZ] Martin
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2003, 09:17:50 am »

Just occured to me.

This was my first post to the boards. Maybe I should have posted somewhere happier first Grin
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2003, 09:33:23 am »

Cheat tests can show hacks and other such cheats easily but how do you detect people glitching during games. To paraphrase Dr No. "How do we stop the possibility of the host clan glitching then failing to record replays?"

that y we asked for all our replay from the cb. And thats y there r the BL rules stating all replay must be sent to eachother w/ in 10 min after the cb. if not the match is ether nulled or forfited.

We had all but one of your guys on sensor. and where we all saw the shots come from b4 we were killed anyone in that area (witch there was one person.. IN THE HOUSE) would have been on the sensor. plus we had our guys in a place where we could see all side of the house where the other team could have shot us from. now the shots looked like they came from the house. wether you glitched or not.. I dont care b/c i cannot prove ether way. b/c the replay was not saved. If the replay had been saved i could have checked and we would not be going through this right now. I did say at the begiining of match that i was saving all replays and i would like you guys to do the same. I didn't use those exact words but i did ask to have replays saved when we started the first game on your server.now for some reson you didn't see the chat message i dont know. but anyone in my clan will tell you i always say that. b/c i like to check replays. you can ask I ! I flies about that. b/c i wanted to check a replay on one of our games. they had saved them like i asked. i checked them and everything was cool. I always say its better to be safe then sorry. I saved all replays on my server even though you did not ask after every game. and i said that i save the replay. Y is that b/c i like o cover my ass so thing like this wont happen!!!!!

OK so we redid the last game. it was cool you guys won. then i wait 30 min after the cb when some of your guys get back out of aother cb. you said you would send me all the replays (i assumed all 5 from your server) i only recived 4 replays. the other game from the castle was not saved. then i ask you about it and you said you did not have it. thats my point right now. the fact that we did still did not recive all replays that were asked for.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2003, 09:39:58 am by LeeHarveyOzwald » Logged

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2003, 09:34:23 am »

Alright after reading that BOTH castle map replays are missed and further my two other BL admins have the same opinion this cb will be declared as a forfeit win for GM.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
[OZ] Martin
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2003, 09:43:35 am »

Thanks Mauti

This needed to be sorted. Now all you OZ's. Lets try and make it a habit to save every replay from now on.

Don't forget everybody. Replays are fun. I'm sure everyone can remember the joy we had watching "a-4 pause.rpf".

hint: it involved a certain pariah called moley.

BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2003, 09:47:23 am »

yea i always like to watch the replays. just so i can see what my team did wrong and fix it for next time.

Im sry OZ that it had to come to this. but rules r rules. if me or anyone in my clan breaks a rule i would expect the same to happen to us.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2003, 09:50:19 am by LeeHarveyOzwald » Logged

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
[OZ] Martin
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2003, 10:38:05 am »

And may the Force be with you. Cheesy
Jammer

It if it can't be fucked up... it can't be done !

« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2003, 11:04:58 am »

"We had all but one of your guys on sensor. and where we all saw the shots come from b4 we were killed anyone in that area (witch there was one person.. IN THE HOUSE) would have been on the sensor. plus we had our guys in a place where we could see all side of the house where the other team could have shot us from."

This is simply inaccurate. I have tested this and the glitch does not prevent the offender from showing on map with sensors.

You also say that this is following the rules, but the rules themselves do not support your statement.  Any Battle League judgement based on this which does not adhere to a balanced application of the actual rules as written and available is suspect.

Idly mentioning in chat something about your predelection for saving replays has absolutely no bearing - and does not under any written rule  constitute a REPLAY request.  Nor do after match replay request to clan members that were not even in the CB.

For the BattleLeague to reach this judgement is highly suspect and a clear sign of snow balling politics rather than clear headed and unbiased adjudication based on objective rule set criteria.  I sincerely urge Battle League to reconsider this or face a major loss of credibilty that will not go unoticed or commented and will be severely detrimental to the standard of this competition.

CB with OZ...we love tossing shrimps on the barbie !
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2003, 11:24:13 am »

the issue is closed. i'd suggest that you accept all BL admin's decision and leave this CB behind you. the season has just started, so there's enough time to recover points.

*DAMN Elandrion

*DAMN Elandrion - another *DAMN Austrian!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads