*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:02:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BTs - DFA cheat issue  (Read 3845 times)
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2003, 12:43:24 pm »

Well lo and behold. I would just lik to say heads up for the following:

Just before the end of the season we did a cb against |DFA| We were slightly surprised by the guys that enterd the room. Shasta was pretending to be someone else untill ralee posted the ss of shasta chnaging his name, and they had a new guy that we had never seen before called ASSHOLE... Now both myself and Saberian thought this was a litlle dodgey as we had never seen him online or under the |DFA| tag.. and we're on a wee bit Wink
Anyway we played the cb... And ASSHOLE was very keen to do large maps... (wonder why) and creekbed... well we lost one or two on creekbed and I was pretty amazed how he was able to pick us off before we could see any of them.. almost like he could see us from one end of the map to the other... We might play badly on that map sometimes but this was rediculouse... I was convinced he was dodgey.
So lo and behold I saved the replays.. and I have one of them still (unfortunatly not others). Also replays from Ghost town... Wonder why he wanted that map as well? IF you want more proof/ a chance to See ASSHOLE in action any more Mauti i can post these to you  straight away.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
PLOPje

kill yourself before someone kills you

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2003, 01:03:31 pm »

well I watched the replay, and I could see how asshole did glitch and did that shot from long distance in reply if you zoom max out you could see the guy he shot, but before that he saw the guy earlier if  he had really that no fog or zoom hack but he didnt shot him
it can be the dead one was following him and zoomed max out and told him were to shoot over netfone, but dont think that it was like that otherwise dfa should said that

We are the next generation, we are not scared to die.
The only thing I fear is the afterlive.
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2003, 02:04:54 pm »

Ok check it... this is where i stand...

Now that we know that DFA cheated... And got caught cheating in the SECOND game...

How do you think your going to handle this?
We played 2 games.... and won both... Now because they got caught cheating in the second game does this mean the last 2 matches are null an void? Does this mean that we now have to fight 2 more times again?

I don't think it's fair that some other clans didn't get into the finals cause of DFA but I also don't think it's fair if we have to play 3 more clans again... instead of 2.

So because DFA cheated... we have to put our team back on the line and fight 3 clans again? instead of it being 2 clans left?

And Mauti yes....
The email i sent out with the replay in it... was sent to you, my members and Viper (DFA General).... I also started a room on GR with the link so if any of them had any questions as to where to find it...

So I am sure they got it...

We also have a SS of Sar saying that Asshole cheated....

One last thing... they weren't using NF... Why else would they all tell each other what kits they are bringing in the Game setup room...

|DFA| moron: I am bringing 1
|DFA| moron: 2
|DFA| moron: i got 3

Now if you were to have netfone? would you tell the enemy the kit your bringing? Now if you don't have netfone nor sensors placed... how is it he knew where all of us were?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2003, 02:34:19 pm by BTs_eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2003, 02:47:12 pm »

It is dodgey. very dodey. I don't think there is any way that anyone can find an excuss as to how ASSHOLE was able to shoot with the sniper rifle at such a distance through the fog. he was trainined on the guy and obviously saw him but didn't shoot to begin with...

It is not fair on [one] though either if they do not get their rightfull spot in the finals

BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2003, 03:14:25 pm »

Ok... So on a final note...

I invited DFA Asshole to my gameroom an see if he could redo the shot... He did.
Right after this i banned him... Which it then gave me his ip address...

[a] moley lynx is registered to the BattleTek League (PLUG PLUG) and it shows him using 213.140.19.183.

Low an behold... after checking my ban list... guess who was onit? 213.140.19.183

I never banned moley from my server so now i know its him....

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2003, 03:23:04 pm »

Just want to let everyone know that I have left |DFA| because I can not be a part of this clan anymore. We don?t have the same idea about fun times it seems.

EON-ta

[one]Rampage
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2003, 03:48:46 pm »

we had our suspiscions about DFA earlier in the season. but that was the time when everyone was acusing everyone for cheating. another clan(who i wont mention before they decide to) had definite doubts about a cb they had against DFA. most probably glitching in that case, but looking at the evidence that has come out in the light of day, i would not at all be surprised if a couple more DFA members have used similar cheats. perhaps not all of the, since i dont like to point fingers at all of them. all the clans that are in the finals, deserve to be there, except from u guys. Learn to play the game as it should be played and earn to be in the finals. anything else would be pissing into wind, cause you will get caught at some point or another. maybe if u come clean and tell the truth, facing the GHR community won't be as embarrassing and maybe let this be a learning lesson.

btw - thanx to the other clans(that earned to be in the finals) for mentioning us/[one] in a positive light. it is much apreciated whatever the outcome of this may be.

Let the best team win!(without DFA)

[one]Rampage
BTs_STuRM
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2003, 03:56:17 pm »

Mauti,

as DFA was caught cheating within the second cb of the 'best of 3 cb" First Round Finals against BTs, they should forfeit the aforementioned cb, losing the cb and the Round to BTs.  If you choose to Ban DFA from the Ladder and Finals its a little late--BTs has already eliminated them from contention.  Why didn't you ban them when they had been caught cheating before and failed cheat-tests?  Are there any DAMN rules  (or nonDAMN) that DFA hasn't broken?  If so give them time.      
  BTs should not be required to "REDO' Round one -- Bts won round one due to the disqualification and forfeit by DFA of the second CB due to breaking DAMN NEW MEMBER RULE --BTs 6,DFA 0.  Now you may ban them Mauti,

BTs_STuRM Embarrassed
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2003, 04:13:37 pm »

I just had a conversation with asshole/moley.

When I asked him why he cheated, and all of that stuff, he showed me the screenshot on his site. Then he told me that if I have a good LCD screen I'd see the figure.

I have a good LCD screen.
I did not see a figure.

Then I told him that there have been tests done in photoshop proving that there is no figure in that circle.

He told me to use Graphic Converter.

Ok man, I have an idea, why don't YOU use graphic converter, and THEN take a screenshot.

Cheater. Angry

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2003, 04:27:09 pm »

Ive said it a couple of times allready, but perhaps being a dwarf people missed me. BT's has beaten a Clan that should not be in the finals, should not have played in the finals, and should not be playing in GhR if it has members that cheat. I wonder if DFA were aware who 'ASSHOLE' was when the illigally reqruited him? If it wasn't legal for him to play against BT's in the Final, it certainly wasn't legal for him to play MOD at the end of the season.

It is not fair on [one] to have their rightful place in the finals, and their chance go go up against BT's for a place in the next round. Even if BT's beat DFA with their eyes shut and one hand tied behind their backs while wearing pink dress's and flowers in their hair,  it can't count if DFA are not / should not be in the finals! it would be more unfair to remove DFA and have the win by BT's count and deny [one] their finals spot, than to remove DFA and have the final cbs as standard between [one] and BT's.

I understand from BT's point of view that its a bugger to have played a clan twice in the finals only to find that they shouldn't be there... But it must be one hell of a bugger for [one] to find that their place was stolen from them by a cheating clan.

I would not be able to understand the Logic should [one] not be reinstated in finals, and set to play against BT's for a best of three cb's as standard. Surely there can't be any other logical outcome?

TRIBEKGB
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2003, 04:27:26 pm »

I'm not at all suprised DFA got caught cheating AGAIN.
We played DFA a few weeks ago and they lost because of failed
SS (and the presumed glichting, didn't save the replay  Sad)
I would like to point out to the other clans to take the cheattests more serious (mabey do them on a foggy map now).  I know it's a hastle but we got to get rid of the cheaters.
KGB
SAR(VoLaTile)

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2003, 04:43:08 pm »

well...i just wanted to say that we deserved to be in the finals...i didnt know asshole was a cheater until now of coarse. I myslef have never failed to send in a ss, and i have never cheated. I dont know what will happen with all this, but i dotn want to have a bad rep because of asshole. how was i supposed to know he cheats? so plz stop yelling at me ..i thought he was a ghr player with a lot of talent, not a cheater, so plz tyake this up with asshole not me. or u can talk to viper becuse i dont run DFA. Viper is th main general. and i will probably leave DFA seeing that i hace never cheated, and that i am an honest player.
thats all

No pics in your sig pls - Your Forum moderators
[one] Aramarth
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2003, 05:18:05 pm »

I can see that it isn't the fairest thing in the world to simply replace DFA with [one].  They put in the extra effort of hunderds of last minute cbs after all.  We just sat there.

Perhaps, just to be fair to the honest DFAs that are still out there, have them assemble a team of their most honest players.  I will meet this team in a zero-nonsense-tolerated cb for their spot in the finals.  If they win, they lose their cb against BTs and continue in the finals as normal.  If we beat them, [one] takes their place.

All of this is dependent upon Mauti's decision of course.  I am not here to make any pretense or complaint about the supposed "rights" of [one] members.  Some of you know that we don't truly have any ground to stand on when it comes to whining.
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2003, 05:45:24 pm »

[TRIBE]Horda.: is this guy is Moley from Animal ?
|DFA| sar |GE|: yes

Well looked at replay ok the guy cheat no doubt, funny to c him moving (look bts side map and switch back to dfa view etc), he knew  bts' move no doubt

Well how SAR could knew he hired a cheater? look like he knows that it is Moley from a now, but how he could know b4 ?

i dont c others DFA cheating on the replay
For me DFA look more like a young clan with some troubles that a gang of cheaters
i don't c all DFA using same cheats , look like cheats are not shared
not like some clans had all NV full and playing in window mod with they modded files right to em on their desktop rdy to swap or the modded skins

i am not sure about ban DFA whole clan is a good idea, dropinfg em off finals sound good yet

This game just went like tactical ops, full of cheaters

Maybe some anti cheat tools  are coming to us soon  Cheesy

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
SAR(VoLaTile)

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2003, 05:48:04 pm »

nonono.....plz...i knew he was moley after i read this thread
|DFA| is disbanding anyway because of the situation
« Last Edit: June 25, 2003, 05:50:16 pm by SAR » Logged

l ! l Ross

Macs Rule

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2003, 06:34:42 pm »

I can't believe this one guys has caused so much trouble.

How will we stop this guy from joining other clans? Will he get a ban from GameRanger?

Ross / ViRuS
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2003, 06:55:11 pm »

Yeah i must say my post before gave the wrong inpression. I do not believe that as a clan DFA cheats, there may have been an individual -  or at least obviously Asshole/moley  but I do not think (like [a]) that the clan as a whole should be held responsible for his actions.

Sorry to hear you guys are breaking up Sar.

SAR(VoLaTile)

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2003, 06:55:12 pm »

mb we should ask evill...ive heard he has 7 computers though, if that makes a difference..his name is also |TRIC| sroddy..thoguht id let u know

Fusion

I am coming for you!

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2003, 07:50:58 pm »

Mauti, dont take this the wrong way, or the [one] guys, I have a lot of respect for them, but if you are going to replace |DFA| with [one], this means that we are going to have to cb at-least 2 more times maybe 3, before Saturday night. We have fulfilled our obligation to this round of finals. But you are the boss so we are subject to your decision.

P.S. I just wish that the [one] guys be given the  respect they deserve, they fought hard and played well this season. This along with BTs was their first season. Great job guys.

BTs_Fusion.......
I'm a BombTech if you see me running try and keep up..
 Tongue

oops..........
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2003, 08:09:30 pm »

I just wanted to jump in real quick and give a good word for SAR.  The only thing he's guilty of is bad judgment / being gullible.

First, SAR sent his screen shots in, and after the initial anger, handled the situation with us fine.

Second, I was in a game the other day with SAR and Asshole (before the CB).  Asshole was killing everyone like a madman.  I never even saw him in the 6 or 7 games I played.  SAR was also amazed at how good Asshole was.  The only difference was, SAR thought it was talent.  After just having the deal with Shasta, I wasn't going to jump in and accuse anyone of cheating, or other BS.  But from all of SAR's comments, he just though Asshole was very good (it seemed like the first time they had played together).

So SAR, I believe you in that you didn't mean to cheat.  I just think you need to pay a little more attention to who you let in your clan, and how they play.  I hope everyone else sees that too.

And last, we have to talk to Evill about those anti-cheat plugins he was talking about putting in.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads