*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:16:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Finals season 4: challenge thread!  (Read 5851 times)
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2003, 02:13:01 am »

...unreal man, we have valdar going out of town this week.  Lin bought a PC and does not play ghr anymore.  Kain, who knows.  Pyro looks like he's taking time off, we have not seen him around much.  SsickBoy is taking .5 this week off for work i think.  Nark we see from time to time (euro player).  Bob is new to the clan.  Grendel is...i have no idea.  So it looks like me, Splinter, and BlackMantis for the fight with |n|.  Sorry guys, we tryed to get a 4v4 with ya tonight before val took off, but |n| could not pull it together.  Unless we get Lin back from that damned PC, it looking like 3v3 hell Sad

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
Fusion

I am coming for you!

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2003, 10:18:31 am »

Sounds Good BFG.. I will look for you and sab on monday...

BTs_Fusion.......
I'm a BombTech if you see me running try and keep up..
 Tongue

oops..........
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2003, 12:08:43 pm »

Fusion: Ok its looking good for tonight - we have 4 guys. tuesday still not certian... 4 guys if its a bit later maybe 7ish EST?

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2003, 06:18:12 am »

MOD would Like to Challenge BTs to the second of a possible 3 games in our Cb battle.

Possible time is Wednesday night. Aproximatly 4pm EST.  

Can u get back to me asap plz fusion. ty

ps. ty for the great games tonight... wasa a real nailbiter and went all the way to the line!!

Grin

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Fusion

I am coming for you!

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2003, 06:20:29 am »

Yes its on Big Boy........ Grin

BTs_Fusion.......
I'm a BombTech if you see me running try and keep up..
 Tongue

oops..........
GEN BILLY

Go Damn

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2003, 07:06:00 am »

Hey all you Collective boys....

Can you give us a time that we could do our cbs our times are as follows:

Monday through Thursday --? 5:00 pm to 12:00 am pac time

Friday? 5:00 pm? through Saturday 12:00 am pac time

<<<<We are still hoping that you will be able to do a >>>>

5v5
4v4

But if it has to be a 3v3 so be it

Please post reply here or contact me or Diesel or Noto to set up a time that works for you.

See You Soon:

General Billy

GEN BILLY
Killa_Absalon
TF6
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2003, 11:34:54 am »

Hey u scary tf6-boys!

I've been on GR such a long time the last 4 days, the only one i saw was Mr. Grape. Could u try to come online mb another time than ur regular time? Shocked

I would really like to rape ur asses again (remember 8-2), so come fight us!

greetz abs
0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2003, 12:58:02 pm »

heya abs, I always like how you think you are so good, remember who you raped in TF6..I believe maniac and some other guy, dont remember. But trust me, when it's me, grape and goks you wont walk away so lucky...since you turned down all requests for a rematch in regular season. Mostly cuz you didnt wanna tarnish that little 3-0 record...pussies. I am here when Im here, usually every night around 6-8 unless Im out doin other things. Sorry if you and your euroteam can't find time to be here when the rest of the world is on.

Come to think of it, Im pretty sick and tired of all your pathetic trash talking and weak taunts as well, so either show up with a better attitude for a cb or you can forget it. I could really give a shit about this season anyway with all the bs that has gone on. I'd rather see nobody win the season than to see Ace walk away with a cheap ass undeserved win.
Killa_Absalon
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2003, 02:10:12 pm »

heya abs, I always like how you think you are so good, remember who you raped in TF6..I believe maniac and some other guy, dont remember.

O, so you agree that u got too many noobs in ur clan?

But trust me, when it's me, grape and goks you wont walk away so lucky...since you turned down all requests for a rematch in regular season. Mostly cuz you didnt wanna tarnish that little 3-0 record...pussies.

erm, WTF? I dont turn down any cb if i got members online. And im fucking sure that i didnt turn down a challenge from tf6 (lmao, why should i Huh

I am here when Im here, usually every night around 6-8 unless Im out doin other things. Sorry if you and your euroteam can't find time to be here when the rest of the world is on.

You think u stupid yanks are the rest of the world? very egoistic...

Come to think of it, Im pretty sick and tired of all your pathetic trash talking and weak taunts as well, so either show up with a better attitude for a cb or you can forget it. I could really give a shit about this season anyway with all the bs that has gone on. I'd rather see nobody win the season than to see Ace walk away with a cheap ass undeserved win.

OO that wont happen if u cb us! We gonna stop them  Angry
.::|N|SOC

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2003, 04:49:25 pm »

from Mauti's first post in this thread:

> If both clans fail to show up/fail to play their at max 3cbs/round the next 2 clans by skillpoints will replace your bracket

I just want to clarify that |n| is really excited to cb those fine folks over at c|....we've posted our times....and it's looking grim for them to get the ppl online. We can't seem to schedule anything. It really turns my stomach to think that the great season they have had will end with such a whimper, a washout.

But just to clarify...if we can't schedule a cb and the week goes by.... we won't BOTH be removed from the ladder, right? I assume that the above quote from Mauti was in reference to a situation where neither clan was able to compete.  

So, does c| need to agree to a time and just not show up? Can they stall until Sunday and let Mauti set a time for next week? Or if we wake up on sunday morning and have not cb'ed, will one or both of us be removed from the ladder? Will we have to cb another clan instead?

I've got questions. You've got answers.

Thanks.

(can we make this season any more difficult to admin?)

"I'm #2... and #1 is waaaaay overrated"

NETWORK :::: http://cwdim.com/forum
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2003, 05:23:09 pm »

Soc,

Don't count us out just yet.  It just sucks that the large majority of the clan just happened to go on vacation/have family emergencies all at once.  We only have 3 members that around to CB right now.  As soon as we get our 3 online, we'll be ready to go.  I've put the word out to our team that it's go time, so i'll be online tonight, tomorrow and all weekend to get this going.

Fear not |n|, you will get your chance!!!

"oh no, here's come's the death."
cO.Vickedson

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2003, 09:53:49 pm »

Let c| hire a free agent.....!!  My manager has all the paperwork ready so I can clear waivers.

+

"...........dodge this......|wham|!?"
0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2003, 03:28:02 am »

lol abs, yes I had a few noobs in TF6...they are gone now, cept for dylbeano and he will be gone as soon as he logs on. Seems hes a bit racist for me. And yes, me and Grape challenged you and duck twice, but both times you had to go, or he did. Sorry for my egotistical remark, it was very early in the morning when i wrote that, my bad. But at this point none of the RS teams have done the cb's, so even if we did cb the winner still would not advance simply because their would be no challenger. Everyone has to have the cb's done by saturday or it's over, and at the current rate I don't think it will happen. But rest assured, if you and another show up and I have another online we will do all 3 rounds if possible.
Killa_Absalon
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2003, 11:51:42 am »

k, sounds good to me. You know, i just like cbing and i dont want the rs ladder to die Sad Hopefully there will be another ladder next season, so we rs veterans can still fight eachother. I will ask ACE for a cb, just to let people know wether they good or not. And to have some cb fun (i didnt have that much vs Daf)  Grin

Well, mb cya on the battlefield
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads