*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 08:42:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Finals season 4: challenge thread!  (Read 5852 times)
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« on: June 23, 2003, 05:41:28 pm »

Finals season 4:

alright guys a short summary how the finals work:

The finals are divided into three rounds, each lasting one week. All rounds are played as best of 3 cbs, which means the clan that first wins 2cbs is the winner of the round. Further all final cbs have to be a best of 10.

The first round cbs are: 1st vs 6th, 2nd vs 5th, 3rd vs 4th. The best 4 clans by skillpoints proceed to the second round. 2nd round games are 1st(by skillpoints) vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd. The first 2 clans by skillpoints proceed to the final round. Winner of the season is the clan with the highest final skillpoints.
Attention: in the finals you have to play! At the start of each final round each clan posts 4 dates and times at the BL forum where you have time to cb(at least 2hours). Then you agree to one date, time and number of players. If you can't agree an admin will decide date and time(the default number of players is 3vs3).

Alright all final clans post 4dates(day and time, i.e. 1.) saturday 28th June 10:00pm CET; 2.) 28th June 11:00pm CET,...)for each cb that means a total of 12dates, may you only need to play 2cbs but nevertheless you have to post 12dates. The opponent also has to post 12dates or if you already agree with 3 set times from the other clan you just post a confirmation of the times. You have to agree to 3cbs until each rounds wednesday. If you can't agree an admin will set the times for you until thursday of the current round.

All in all I don't care how you agree to the dates and times, you only have to set the times until each finals wednesday and post the dates when you play here and the other clan has to confirm this! A word of caution agreed dates and times count as started cb so if you don't appear you lose.

On the set date and time you meet in GameRanger and play a best of 10cb(you can of course play all 3cbs at once). As usual you post the score at the cb dropbox.

If both clans fail to show up/fail to play their at max 3cbs/round the next 2 clans by skillpoints will replace your bracket.

Ok that's it just post your times!

Bye,

Mauti
ps.: Brackets can be found at the BL main news.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
l ! l Ross

Macs Rule

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2003, 06:31:58 pm »

So has the first round started?

Cos if it has I will need to find some times.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2003, 06:50:04 pm »

yes it has started.

"Ok that's it just post your times!"

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
l ! l Dutchman
*DAMN Supporter

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2003, 09:02:14 pm »

ViRuS likes to challenge |n| !

We are available:

tuesday: from 19.30 GMT
thursday: from 19.30 GMT

Hope you guys are available on these days.
We will have at least 4 players online ready and waiting.
Looking forward to cb you!

Later,
Dutchman / ViRuS
« Last Edit: June 23, 2003, 09:04:40 pm by Dutchman / ViRuS » Logged

One day I fly away
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2003, 02:05:32 am »

We have challenged the MOD clan to a fight on 6/24/03 at 6pm PST, 9pm EST.  I talked to BFG about this to any MOD members who would like to know.  GL to all =) wOOOt!!!

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2003, 12:23:24 pm »

Yes Dr. but if we can try and make it a bit earlier that 9pm EST it would be much apprciated.... I dont' like playing much at 2am in the morning.. im not @ my best Wink

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Killa_Absalon
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2003, 01:40:54 pm »

uuu ooo time....Is there anywhere a Timetable where i can see the different time zones? Coz i have nooo idea  Huh
BTs_Nova

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2003, 01:56:57 pm »

http://208.30.42.17/logistics/tzhelp.asp

have fun and anjoy Cheesy

BattleTekSquad:
Winners of Season 4 Team Ghost Recon Ladder
Winners of Season 5 Siege and CQB Ghost Recon Ladders
Winners of Season 6 Siege and CQB Ghost Recon Ladders
to be continued...
Killa_Absalon
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2003, 03:43:12 pm »

hey ty! But i remember a site where i can type the time of switzerland and then it shows all the different zones and times. u know that? I dont remember the url  Wink
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2003, 04:44:30 pm »

you can also go to www.timezoneconverter.com

"oh no, here's come's the death."
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2003, 12:34:09 am »

Alrighty MOD, looks like this will most like end up being a weekend CB fest due to the timezone differences.  Most of us are available after 5 or 6pm PST on the weekdays, which is about 2am your time.  no good for you.  Earlier than that we are at work, so i propose we get this baby on starting saturday.  Possibly 2 on saturday and 1 on sunday, or vice versa.  So I'm thinking we can start at 11am PST/1900 GMT, and take it from there.  Let me know what you guys think, and if you can think of a way to do any of the CBs earlier, then excellent.

|n|`Broken

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2003, 12:56:30 am »

I can't speak for the rest of the Network but those times don't work for me. Wednesday after 7pm EST, Thursday and Friday after 8:30pm EST are good for me. Saturday and Sunday after 7pm EST are also ok. As long as I know the day before.
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2003, 01:53:54 am »

BFG is the only euro player....i sure we can do something better then ALL day saterday cb fest...some of us have lives.  Sides we have a few euro players as well who are up for this fight (nark, lin) and are on line right now waiting for this agreed to time.  You told me it would be ok to do a late night fight BFG...time to train up the other 4000 MOD members =P

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
.::|N| DIESEL

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2003, 06:25:16 am »

The times the Network can cb Virus:

Monday through Thursday 4:30 pm to 1:00 am pac time
Friday 5:00 pm  through Monday 1:00 am

Any time inbetween those timeslots.

_D
"I'm #1 so why try harder."
Noto- "I'm sorry The .::|N|etwork isn't there to pump up the season like we have in the past.  You'll just have to wait for your shot next season."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2003, 12:34:09 pm »

Splinter... Are we still looking at the weekend interms of our second CB against you guys?

Killa_Absalon
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2003, 03:41:23 pm »

Heya! As u prolly noticed, I got a lil problem with Time Zones. Mb I will learn it sometimes, but I don?t really want to, so?

Anyways, Killa?s are avaiable on Sunday from 12:00 GMT to 15:00 GMT. Well, I will be online much more, but the fact that I got only 1 active teammember makes it a lil difficult for me. So if Sunday rubberduck is not online, we play 1v2!

About the members, I know it?s a rule, but since I have problems with my member (he has his final exams) I?d like to ask u if I can recruit 1 or 2 players for the finals?! That would be great!

Have a nice day!
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2003, 05:43:08 pm »

Doc spoke with Saberian after last nights match.  I think we were shooting for a weekday night, as well as a 4v4. Check with Sab.

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2003, 05:44:58 pm »

Sounds good. Only request that it isn't on Friday night... my 21st so i'll be a little occupied  Wink

c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2003, 05:50:01 pm »

No prob...happy birthday!

Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2003, 06:12:03 pm »

Originally he said Wednesday the 25th and I told him that we might because I might have to watch my sisters little rugrats,  well I do and cannot do it on the 25th.  God I hate that woman.  Anyway,  we will have to find a time to finish the second game, but it cannot be on Wednesday.  Sorry.  But the 26th I see no problem with finishing the cb.  I will let my other guys know, and see what I can set up.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2003, 06:13:53 pm by +MOD+Saberian » Logged

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads