*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 09:13:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DFA - Mod glitch issue  (Read 3255 times)
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2003, 04:41:25 pm »

the only guy i saw glitching in MOD was Dragon and he was kicked off MOD , it was long time ago(some months)
MOD is a serious clan and cool peeps to play
BFG is a very mature person
About DFA:
My team played em its look like they ENJOY to use a glitch in Castle day or having tea in a crater
anyway why  guys  impersonating clan players are not banned  ?

For me its look like any assholes in this league can use glitch, fnv, modded skins what ever and there is no big sanction about it

Hope Evill and Mauti gona save this league with a strong anti cheat plug in game ranger
Best is to avoid those clans till Evill,Mauti gona do something

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
+MOD+FrostDnB

ARSENAL OWNZ!

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2003, 05:55:40 pm »

Thanks Horda, I really think that this is a maturity issue.  Those who friviously cheat cannot be mature enough to play honestly, I really hope this anti-cheat mod comes out, then we will know who we thought was good but now turned into unskilled player because they can't win w/o cheating.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour - William Blake
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2003, 10:15:52 pm »

Thanks for the post Horda, I do agree with ya 100 percent.  all we can do is hope Mauti and Evill save this BL from these cheats that are being implemented by other clans

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
Saberian 3000

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2003, 01:14:21 am »

Well Mauti, you were there when we asked SAR in you're room to finish the cb.  They agreed to the CB.  Then they told us afterwards outside of the game that in 1 hour they would be ready.  So we waited for the 1 hour as agreed upon and well, nothing.  Of course SAR banned me from talking to him, so I couldnt talk to him myself.  Although none of my guys could talk to the leader of DFA (SAR) because he went into a game after my guy kuba asked him why they were dodging us to finish the cb.  Well, we then tried to enter the game, but the game was passworded so we could not enter.  
    Mauti, you were there when SAR himself agreed to finish the game.  At an hours time they had 5 players online to finish the CB.  It was SAR, Legolas, Gunsniper, Shasta, and Bigtex.  This is crap, if they wearnt gonna cb us then SAR should have just said no.  I mean we had till the 28th to finish this.  We finally have all the original members online.  All my guys were all emailed to be online and our guys all showed up for this.  Now they are seriously dodging us.  II am afraid that this is not gonna happen.  U wanted all the original players to play this cb and we had them on with their guys as well.  It seems that SAR does not want to do this, so plz advise on what we should do.
    We do have till the 28th, but I just want to make sure that in the 5 vs 5 game that at least four of the palyers on each team are the same as before.  We had that, now I am not sure we can get all our guys on again.  Plz advise.

Saberian 3000

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2003, 01:18:03 am »

Hmm, we just found out that the private game that they were in wasnt just practice but a cb with blr.  Now this is just crap Mauti, they agreed to a cb with us then all the sudden backed out and played blr.  This is totally uncalled for.  First they were caught cheating, now they are dodging us when all we are doing is trying to settle this.  Way unprofessional.
Sad

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2003, 01:44:34 am »

Ok. Earlier today we set a date and time to complete the unfinnished CB with [DFA] - the agreement was made in a room hosted by DAMN - and mauti among others was there to see it!  However things have not gone to plan..
The time has been, gone and passed us by. Origanally apparently they couldn't cb due to lack of members, then it was becasue they were practising... and then it appears that actually they were cbing bLr.  
I have just spoken to sar, legolas, and shasta and we still appear to have one or two problems. legolas appears to still belive that he didn't glitch and appears to belive that we falsly accussed them of glitching... correct me if im wrong but it would have been wise to look on the forum and read mauti's responce to the problem...

So If DFA are not accepting the desision made by u mauti, and are refusing to finnish the clan battle - including breaking an agreed time that was set...

Due to the reasons listed above, I am assuming that DFA are forfieting the cb.... If this is not actually the case perhaps a member of DFA would like to enlighten myself or saberian, it would be very much appreciated Cheesy

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2003, 01:50:40 am »

mauti,

Earlier today you might remember while in the damn room one of our members arranged a time to finnish the Cb with DFA and MOD.. it was arranged to take place from one hour of that time....
DFA failed to turn up, failed to give a reason, and won't even talk about finnishing the cb now.

Legolas even still appears to belive that he didn't glitch... despite your desision.

IF DFA are simply going to refuse to complete the cb what are we to do? Im assuming that by failing to turn up at the agreed date/time...  They are simply forfeiting the cb? we want to finnish this cb, but they seem to have issues, and are continuing to insult and abuse our clan members. I am lost as to what action to take?!

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2003, 01:58:24 am »

Horda. Cheesy

Firstly wanted to thank you for you vote of confidence Cheesy We've missed u guys on gameranger. And I have many fond memories of playing u guys last season - we had some great games together, not to mention the longest Clan battle in history Wink

We are also desperatly hoping for a strong anti cheet patch to be released. I cannot and willnot ever be able to understand how guys are so willing to rip the thing they love to pieces. I feel that in its current state the BL and general playing of GhR on the web is doomed. More and more people seem to think that it is acceptable to cheet. And more and more feel that if others cheet then they might as well.

Mauti i wish you and evil had a very large magic wand... I can't belive that anything short of a minor miricle can sort things out now.  Shocked

Thankyou again horda

BFG

SAR(VoLaTile)

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2003, 03:00:16 am »

omg..why do you post this before you let me explain?
ok listen....i schedualed the cb for an hour later. but my guys didnt know i was in a hurry. i had to leave. so seeing as my guys didnt know they started a cb with another clan and i couldnt take em out of that cb...and after that cb was over my guys were tired and 2 had to leave
so bfg...just relax a bit..there is plenty of time to cb

No pics in your sig pls - Your Forum moderators
Saberian 3000

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2003, 04:58:06 am »

Ok SAR, it can always happen.  It just seemed very odd that first off you were in the command bunker instead of the Bar and Grill, where almost all known clans are.  Second off, you had 5 guys on and we asked you about it, then you just left GR.  Five min later you were back on and again my guys asked you about it and you just said u were busy and went into a locked game.  What are we supposed to think SAR?  You told us in 1 hour and we had our guys there to finish the game that we previously started.  Another thing that is odd is that you didnt tell them before, cmon, u had like 1 hour to do so SAR.  It just seems odd that you are the leader, you were on the whole time, and you couldnt reach one of your players before they started a cb when we had already schedualed one an hour previous in front of Mauti of all places.  Plz.  This is getting old.  We posted this cause we also had one of our guys go into one of you're games and all your guys did was talk trash about us and say to us why u wearnt gonna cb us cause we accused u of cheating when you say u didnt.  Which ya did if ya read Mauti's post about it.  But that is a mute point to the fact you basically refused the cb after we had planned it on the time u had set for it.  
     Now it is going to be hard to get our guys together again because of ure issue of cbing other clans when you said u would cb us first.  so now we have an issue.  If you didnt want to cb all ya had to do was say no.  again it is correct that we have till the 27th, but we wanted this over with now, and you had agreed.  Plus ure clan mates already said that u were not gonna cb us in their game that they hosted on Gameranger.  That is why BFG wrote what he did.

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2003, 07:09:54 am »

can we just cb on saturday some time, i think it will be fine, i don't wanna sound stupid or anything, but i was high that day, and i don't have time to waste always ya know, anyway, i agree now that we should just start the cb over, starting at 1-1 with the same players is like doing the cb over, i say we set a date tommorow and play it, if not, i won't disagree, because i know what i did was COMPLETELY wrong, sorry for the Dr. NO impersonation, i was just really pissed off about the cb, it would have been a very nice match, anyway, i only have 1 request for the cb, DON'T  PICK NIGHTBATTLE, and if you do, don't b**** about it..

-Shasta

P.S. i now do not dislike MOD at all, since this is over and all, but we still have a cb to finish(i hope) and if we can, i think we can clear everything up about this.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2003, 10:08:57 am »

Yep I was there but there isn't a rule yet that you have to play at an agreed time except in the finals. I gonna update the rules once again so an set time counts as cb.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2003, 11:38:06 am »

Alright guys. So we need to hope that we cross paths somtime today and try and get the same guys / or most of the same guys online together to finnish the cb from 1-1

I look forward to having a great, clean fun, and difficult cb with u guys  Grin

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2003, 02:53:31 pm »

it was me, lego, viper, sar, and nuke i believe, but one thing, nuke will not be here until monday, and we wanna get this thing over with, so if we could put a dark doom or a bigtex or someone it would be great...

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2003, 08:36:06 pm »

You don't need the same players only number of players must be the same.

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
[TRIBE] Ikono
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2003, 03:47:48 am »

Hey Mauti,

I case u have not noticed, but with all this training in settling disputes in this leauge, you can easly apply for the UN. They are in a mess right now and need some help. Just mentioning it in case you might one day want 2 enlarge your professional horizons and it seams that kofi has met his limits!

Grin

iko
Saberian 3000

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2003, 08:31:32 pm »

lol, no shit, he should apply

MaxsNet

I'm (not) a llama!

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2003, 10:06:21 pm »

all of this looks like    [CHILDREN]  vs  [MEN]
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2003, 02:34:28 am »

Grin  LOL  Grin

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2003, 02:40:45 pm »

Alright,

since you failed to continue the cb within the given time I#ll set up a time.

Friday, 30th may 2003: 11:00pm CET - that's 5:00pm New York Time The rules are the Final Challenge Rule. You have to continue the cb with the same amount of players, last settings,... as the cb would have never stopped! If one team fails to show up within 15minutes after the set time the other team gets the win(if online with the required amount of players). If both fail to show up the cb will be nullified.

Don't forget to make a screenshot if the other team doesn't show up where I can clearly see that enough players are online and your comp's time.

Bye,

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads