*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:52:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bts & N can't stand being killed  (Read 4557 times)
Ghoul
« on: May 13, 2003, 09:40:06 pm »

Dudes , when I kill you, take it like a man instead of wrongly accusing me of camping.

The only way to keep me from killing you, it seems, is to ban me from your game.

Well, thats one way to eliminate competition. Roll Eyes
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2003, 11:41:26 pm »

I got banned from N's server for using a sniper rifle on Red Square...

OH NO NOT THAT... WHAT WAS I THINKING?!
 Shocked

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Snipes

God Bless The Freaks

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2003, 11:50:27 pm »

Are you talking about RS or GHR? I have never seen you in RS game rooms, unless your new or somthin..

Snipes
Email: johnzy@excite.com
AIM: FreakDork685
GameRanger ID: 28710

www.turning.to/sgt
Snipes Gun Targets
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2003, 12:10:52 am »

[sarcasm] Well gee....
This is a toughy....

Considering N and BTs are almost entirely ghr clans...
Hmm... i'm just not sure.
[/sarcasm]

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2003, 03:02:30 pm »

Once again you baffle me with your stupidity Snipey, if you had actually read both Ghoul and Snipe's posts you'd have understood that it was about GhR... oh wait, maybe you're too dumb to understand 2+2..

Anyway, Ns server seems lame, I hate hosts like that.

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2003, 03:55:14 pm »

BTs_FahQ2?: hey
BTs_FahQ2?: were you playing with us yesterday
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: hmm
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: one game
BTs_FahQ2?: with that one ghoul guy
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: then my dad wanted the comp in a hurry
BTs_FahQ2?: he made some funny ass post about us
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: where?
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: in the game?
BTs_FahQ2?: damn website
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: show me
BTs_FahQ2?: called us whiners
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: heheh
BTs_FahQ2?: we were kicking his ass so he was camping
BTs_FahQ2?: we told him not too and he got pissed
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: lol
BTs_FahQ2?: http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~damnr6/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=4106
BTs_FahQ2?: did you read it?
*** BTs_JokaKutiHuti is thinking of some smart ass thing to post about ghoul
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: yea
BTs_FahQ2?: i don't have an account
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: you dont ned one..i think?
BTs_FahQ2?: put "in order for there to be competition, you have to move around and play the game"
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: lol
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: yea
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: oh wait
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: i wasent there so i better not say that
BTs_FahQ2?: lol
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: =)
BTs_FahQ2?: yeah, i am sure 8 wil post something
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: il beat him too it
BTs_JokaKutiHuti: want to hit him with my sarcasm first

This seemed like a good idea first, but im regreting it now. Should I even post this...
Angry

anyway got my first post on the DAMN forum Wink

Nova
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2003, 04:12:32 pm »

joka, u really think this post wqas necessary??!??!?

i dont like this ghoul guy too, coz hes a little whining bitch, but u shoulnd post that here!!

just let him post his shit........
be blamed me camper, when i was waiting for a guy passing a corner, while i saw him all the time on my map.....

ghoul is just not able to looooooose!!!
thats why he`s posting this shit here......

btw joka: it doesnt cast a positive light on us if u post this privat stuff here!!
Dumbass
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2003, 07:04:56 pm »

Try doing nothing and get baned SNiPE.. so many dumbasses out their
Ghoul
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2003, 07:47:28 pm »

Ok, First of all, this wasnt the right forum.

Second. I shouldnt have posted at all cuz whiners always come off like assholes.

Third. I wasnt camping, and I wasnt losing.! hehehe
I just dont like getting booted for no reason, and I got all hotheaded.

I wish I could just delete this thread, but I cant so Im as succeptable to the heat of anger as the next GR addict.

peace all.
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2003, 09:53:11 pm »

First off... You wern't banned for no reason...

I had many reasons...

First you was camping...

We were playing random teams so you had bts an n guys on your side. It's not a question of you beating BTs or n guys...

It all comes down to YOU WASTING EVERYONES TIME!
Ok so you got 3 kills in 1 game... (DUE TO CAMPING IN THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF BATTLEFIELD)

That was not your first warning on camping when you did this...

You were averging about 1 kill per game...  AND EVERYONE WAS ASKING YOU NOT TO CAMP!

When asked to stop camping (and wasting peoples time) You became very rude and then TRIED to tk me (if you were a better shot i bet you could of hit me)

So you were banned on CAMPING also trying to TK the host (STUPID) and then just being a stupid moron.

After you were banned you then proceeded to tell hellbent if i have any problems to come see you in a CB.

Ghoul Buddy pal.... WE HAVE BEEN ASKING [one] FOR A CB SINCE BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED.

I REMEMBER ASKING REVOLT TO CB US THE FIRST DAY OF THE SEASON!

SO if you have any problems come and settle it and bring your boys....

If you have a problem being banned from my server DONT FUCKING JOIN!

simple aint it? We don't like campers on BTs servers!

Hey one more thing... How far did you get in the game? the 1 player game in ghost recon? I am sure your great camping skills helped you finish the game... since the enemy came to u right?

Get some skills! AND PLAY THE GAME LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED!

and last for the record... IT WASNT JUST BTS AND n GUYS WHO CALLED YOU A CAMPER! IT WAS ALL OF US ONTHE SERVER ALL 12 OF US! GOT IT?

Bah CB US! IF YOU GOT BEEF FOOL!

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
ghoul
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2003, 10:10:35 pm »

Dude, get over yourself.

If stopping to line up a shot is campimg, then I camped... Three times.
I was trying to say peace yall, but man if you wanna get all nasty just stay out of my space. I dont have room for it.

I hope to enjoy our cb as the fun it should be.
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2003, 10:29:11 pm »

Dudes , when I kill you, take it like a man instead of wrongly accusing me of camping.

The only way to keep me from killing you, it seems, is to ban me from your game.

Well, thats one way to eliminate competition. Roll Eyes

Thats a good way to make peace...

"YEAH IM TO GOOD THATS WHY U BANNED ME" while your at it... Maybe you should make some hallmark cards too...

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
ghoul
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2003, 10:37:03 pm »

Dude,

Im sure in the real world we would get along just fine, so im trying to see the better part of your nature.
Lets enjoy a good cb, and whoever loses can just claim the other one was camping! lol
.::|N| DIESEL

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2003, 10:40:29 pm »

Well-  I never knew that this was such an issue.  I think its funny how Ghoul took all of this way out of line.

There is one simple rule:  DONT CAMP.

Also, I think if Ghoul wants to talk shit about cbing then he should drop me a line cause Im sure the Network will cb them anytime.

_D

_D
"I'm #1 so why try harder."
Noto- "I'm sorry The .::|N|etwork isn't there to pump up the season like we have in the past.  You'll just have to wait for your shot next season."
Ghoul
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2003, 11:06:34 pm »

Ya, that'll be fun.
kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2003, 03:22:53 am »

Guys, eat shit and die.

Admin, lock this thread or something, it's just lame.

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2003, 10:33:40 am »

Kami, how bout you just ignore it, rather than have it catered to your liking.  Shocked

I mean, do you have to comment on everything with pointless crap?   Guess your post count is everything that matters to you, which is why you post so much nonsense.  And I'm responding to you, since you been nothing but a jackass to me in these forums from posts I've been reading of yours.
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2003, 07:09:58 pm »

I have never had a problem with BTs server for being kicked but I acan say hte |n| server is always crap.  Some of my guys have gone in there while especially Diesel was in and if Diesel was doing well everything was ok with his usual ranting and raving and talking his trash, when one of our guys does well and talks the talk Disel get's pissed and boots his ass.  So with |n| based on the evidence I can agree cause I have had 4 of my guys booted cause he cant take it.  With BTs, yes it is true that when you are in one of their servers they dont appreciate camping, cause it just takes up too much of the game.  And usually they will warn u before booting you to not doing something.  With |n| all they do is talk thru their ass then boot ya for no reason.  
   I also agree that in real life you could probably get along with some of the guys in BTs, but |n| lol.  No fucking way.  If Diesel is a whiny ass bitch in the game, just imagine what he is like in real life.  People say that you are different online then you are in the real world, but I have found out that most people are exactly how they are online then in the real world.  I mean why would you change ureself when all ya have to do is say u dont know me, like I am sure Diesel does.  Diesel lis a child, just like when he was imitating our clan and myself telling some of my members that I fired them from the clan.  He has no reall balls, so he does mean ass shit like that because it makes him feel important.  So ghoul I wouldnt worry about |n|, just dont play in their server cause if it's full of whiny bitches like Diesel then it probably isnt owrth it to waste you're time.  But with Bts just listen to what Eight has to say because he usually says it as a calm person before he get's pissed and boots ya.  
   It's just like how Diesel got pissed at Ace for banning 4rcher in |n| from playing on the MP server.  He might have been messing around with Ace when he was saying that he was trying to hack into the MP server but Ace didnt take it as such cause there was someone trying to mess with his server so he banned him.  Instead of Diesel trying to reasonably talk to him he just throws a serious fit and bitches saying that if 4rcher is banned then ya might as well bann him too lol.  All he had to do was calmly discuss with Ace what was up but he couldnt stop himself from looking like a complete ass.  Ya see, that is Diesel, ya wouldnt see a BTs guy throwing a fit like that except maybe Dragon heh, and even he wouldnt be such a whiny bitch about something like that that he would have a temper tantrem online  in an open forum like Diesel does lol.  I wish I SS'ed that moment, funny shit.  
   To end this with BTs just make sure you dont play sniper in their game when it comes to that cause they might constrew taht as camping as well.  And just stay away from |n| server cause yu are correct about them.

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2003, 08:51:01 pm »

Well i think this post is a buncha bs, but anyway i guess i'ma tard aswell for posting in here.  Anyway, i have never had a problem with |n| or Bts and we kick their asses all the time haha guys jk =P.  Also i talk to them all on netfone and their good guys, no bitching going on there, just good times with cyber buddys.  As far as "camping" goes, you all have to drop this.  Camping will always happen, unless a rule comes out about camping (which it never will or i'll find another BL to play on) there will always be camping.  Think about it guys, you've camped at some point in a battle (camping can be called a tactic), i know i have...mind you not the whole game, but i have "camped out" in a cb before.  I've fought almost all of you and i know you have to, so i say we all shut up about it and bitch to our self...damn cyber drama.

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
Narauko
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2003, 09:24:42 pm »

OK, Camping is only a tactic in CB's from my point of view.

In normal games NOONE should camp theres no reason to, unless SIEGE is the game.

NARK!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads