*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 11:13:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ?KotA is trying to force a forfeit vs us!  (Read 6282 times)
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2003, 10:11:52 pm »

Rapid you make no sense... but we will cb tonight.

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2003, 10:18:23 pm »

@ Mauti:

rules 16

well when i c the rule i c :
In ghost recon u can ONLY replace a player if some1 crashed . <---DOT

then blabla 5 m

so i was not sure

but if u say that we can in ghost recon sub (crash or not) in 5 m

all fine for me

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2003, 10:24:01 pm »

I want to make a comment on this because I think Rapid was being unfair to KoTA. There is no rule that states you're allowed to refuse a substitute, am I correct? The PC player is a member of KoTA. Rapid refused to allow KoTA to use their only available substitute, and somehow this is KoTA's fault? That doesn't seem fair to me at all. What if AK needed a substitute, and the only substitute on was Bob Dole? Well, if KoTA says, "No, Bob Dole uses a Telefunken U-48 computer, and there's rumors that he cheats.", and then refuses to finish the CB, I think the BL would say that KoTA was acting unfairly and give the win to AK. I don't want to be out of line here, but it seems like if Rapid argues enough, he will always get his way.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2003, 10:25:02 pm by Mr.Mellow » Logged

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2003, 10:51:23 pm »

Well,  it takes one of my own members to actually make some sense, good job mellow, but this is what Ive been saying the whole time. But we would rather see the cb end legitamatly then a forfiet taken. Rapid would argue the earth is flat if he thought it were true.  Grin

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2003, 11:02:51 pm »

Mellow, b3sk8r was ONLY AVAILABLE BEFORE the cb.  Not when a sub for KotA was needed.  Shocked  I already stated that and so did Monk.  Pat knows it too, as he was the one that told us he can't get a hold of b3sk8r when he needed him. Shocked   Get your facts straight Mellow.

Pat, we will finish it as soon as I can hear Mauti's response to my last post.   You obviously tried to pull a big one, and I want to know Mauti's reactions to it.  It was obvious, that you had agreed, as you were sitting in Monk's room waiting with us for your teamate to log on.  Otherwise, you wouldn't even have been waiting with us in the first. Shocked  But when you thought "you gave it enough time", you decided to claim you won.   I want Mauti to comment on that.  For now, sssshhhhhhhh, you've put your foot in your mouth one too many times pat. Shocked

You just need to realize you DON'T KNOW IT ALL!  Especially in BL! (Why are you even a BL Mod?)
BTs_Colin

Not Gorfs Brother

« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2003, 11:19:28 pm »

OK I JUST SPEND 15 MINUTES READING THIS AND OVER AGAIN

All of you, regardless of how high and mighty you think you are, you need to go back and read reply #36. This is how to properly argue a position on a web forum. No swearing, no giant letters to bring your point across. Very well written Pat. (I used to spend loads of time on board where the average age was 40 not 18 like here. Nice to see a well constructed post.)

#1: Rapid's refusal of a PC player is nothing but BS on his part. He had no problem playing our AgT PC'er earlier this season and has no reason to think b3 cheats other then what platform he uses. My personal opinion is that this should end the arguement. If that's not how Mauti feels it's his call I suppose. Monk saying he  (b3) wasn't available with no evidence other then the word of an AK (something always questioned by 90% of this community). Should that even matter if he was rejected by Rapid when he was ready (and very arguable he wasn't)? Pat is the only one to bring hard facts to the table.

#2: Pat has already asked Rapid to continue the CB. He has screenshots to prove it. This again seems to be the end of the road. Rapid shouldn't be able to say now 'I will continue the CB' after denying KOTA before.

The CB couldn't be finished because AK wouldn't play against a PC player (despite having no qualms with it in the past). The CB also wouldn't be resumed by AK at the time KOTA was ready.

i'm the DP facial when your searching for teen
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2003, 11:33:51 pm »

Rapid, I love how you change tactics all of a sudden when you know you lost. It's great, I win the argument and you try and rip on my mod powers. Even better, is I haven't done a damn thing to abuse them! ROFL! You are so lucky, my friend, that Mauti is on your side for this one.
Oh, and the only reason I went into Monk's room was to wait for a member because I had every intention of continuing the CB if a member came on. Time ran out, and my gesture did too. I feel bad about all of this "abusing my moderator powers"... I didn't know that it was against the moderating rules to argue with you and win, bitch. (Here's your favorite smiley, enjoy)  Shocked
« Last Edit: March 27, 2003, 11:42:30 pm by kota | p?t? » Logged

"Raped with class."
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2003, 11:44:25 pm »

And Rapid... I did give it enough time. More than enough! You couldn't get a member in the appropriate time (5 minutes) and you know it. If you had one, and Pun left, then it would be a forfeit by ?KotA! I know that, but the thing is... Monk wasn't on within 5 minutes of Stealth leaving. And, Mauti, if you don't realize that from all my evidence... well, I don't know what to say.

"Raped with class."
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2003, 11:58:32 pm »

And, Mauti, if you don't realize that from all my evidence... well, I don't know what to say.

What evidence Pat? I didn't see any evidence. 68log ins means nothing. You say you waited longer than 5 mins and Rapid said Monk was there within 5 minutes. If Monk wouldn't be there within 5 minutes Rapid would have to continue alone. Pun left the game so you were alone when Monk was online so you would have to continue...

If you all would follow the rules there would be much less troubles. Pat you could have said 5mins are over lets continue 2vs1 5-2 or you give us the win. You didn't instead you waited until one of your members had to leave. Now Rapid could have said the same...

This situation is your both fault and only your fault. So finish it as ordered and period.

Mauti
ps: Rapid my decision has already been posted - if there is no new evidence it won't be changed.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2003, 12:13:00 am »

You say you waited longer than 5 mins and Rapid said Monk was there within 5 minutes
You are trusting their word! ROFL! Monk said that it took him 3 minutes to log on after Rapid paged him. You don't have to take my 69 log ins for evidence.. take it from their own friggen' words! Do you seriously think that rapid got on the phone and paged Monk at 5:55 when we got out of the game and Monk got on at 5:58 when his day job ends at 6:00?!?!?!?!

"Raped with class."
BTs_Colin

Not Gorfs Brother

« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2003, 12:19:11 am »

Mauti,

I don't understand why Rapid is being given a second chance.

He said he wouldn't continue the CB. So now because people are bitching he's allowed to go back on his word?

If BL rules indicate to you that the CB needs to be finished I'd agree with you. After everything with the players leaving and the rest of that BS is dealt with you are left with the conclusion that the CB needs to be finished.

Pat tried to do that. Rapid wouldn't have it.

Rapid did not comply with BL rules. His loss.

i'm the DP facial when your searching for teen
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2003, 07:16:56 am »

(Colin's Wrong Facts need to be deleted as well)

Colin, you need to get your negative ass out of this.   You know NOTHING, yet are throwing out biased comments, because I have you blocked from my games because you GLITCH in games. Shocked

Pat didn't try to finish the CB.  He could've went on solo, but didn't want to continue, and instead, turned around and turned in a win for his clan, when he had just declined continuing solo.

I in the other hand, did want to finish the CB properly, which is why I got on the horn, and got Monk to help me out!  We were there ready to continue.  KotA was there, refusing to continue solo since he couldn't get a teamate to log on like I did.

I say THIS WHOLE CB GETS THROWN OUT, since Pat should've never tried to pull that in the first.  That's more fair than letting him continue, after trying to pull a fake forfeit win. Shocked

(I have a feeling if it would've been us turning in win over kota 5-2, after having one of their teamates leave, and my teamate leave, and if he got a teamate to sub within 5 minutes and I was sitting there with no teamates and a 5-2 lead, You would've ruled against me.  But of course, since it's just Pat(a BL Mod) doing this, it's ok and instead he can keep his old score and try to win anyways)

Being that this was a delicate CB(A Final CB), this shouldn't even have been tolerated.  Anybody trying to win by forfeit, with unjustified reasons, should not be given second chances.  Pat was wrong since he couldn't get a teamate there to finish the CB and refused to finish solo.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2003, 07:29:58 am »

Oh, and the only reason I went into Monk's room was to wait for a member because I had every intention of continuing the CB if a member came on. Time ran out, and my gesture did too.

Here's the evidence you need.   Here it clearly shows Pat was willing to continue the CB with unreasonable conditions.  Once he knew we had a GO TEAM, he had no right to say he doesn't have to continue, and instead turn in a win! Shocked

Once he agreed to continue, that was it.  Can't just say "Sry that you guys are ready, but I have no teamates and we were ahead, you lose"

The fact he didn't get his wish of a teamate at his convenience within his "time", gives him NO right to say we weren't ready and able to finish the CB within BL guidelines, and instead of finishing solo, he turned around and posted they won since they were ahead.  His intentions are very clear on this comment.

What more do you need? Shocked  
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2003, 02:05:42 pm »

Stop trying to weasel your way out of the CB and just go finish it. Wink Mauti already made his decision.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
PaT
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2003, 04:28:21 pm »

Rapid, you moron. Due to rule #16, I am not the one who had to go solo. If anyone, it was you! You were the one who needed to find a sub... which you didn't within the five minutes that was needed. You're turning the tables on yourself because it was |AK| who lost their member and needed to come up with a sub within five minutes. Not kota.
PaT
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2003, 04:32:02 pm »

OK, Rapid. Go online tonight at around 5-6 pm eastern. I will be there, waiting. Pun is normally on at 4:30-5. Let's get this over with then forget the whole issue. Tell me your time if 5-6 isn't good for you.
0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2003, 05:01:54 pm »

OMFG! Look at you two bitching back and forth about a stupid fuckin cb, ?he was five minutes late?, ?No, he didnt have a sub?....blah blah fuckin blah! I really don't give a rats ass who wins this one, you're both acting like lil kids. Mauti made a great call, finish it now and stop whining.

Rapid stop acting like a bl pimp and finish this one so none of us have to listen to this anymore. 5-2 Kota, your server, first to 10....easy as that.

And Pat, I see you are willing to finish this which is good, now lock this stupid thread and leave it as is. Tonight is the last chance to finish this...after that if ?K isn't able to finish then the win will go to KoTA... Grin
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2003, 08:36:13 pm »

I'm waiting to see Mauti's reactions after the evidence posted.

If indeed he does want us to finish still, after the evidence brought forward, then I'll have no problem.  Of course, I will have to do it when I have available members, and that doesn't mean necessarily tonite, even though that would be ideal. (I really hope I do have a teamate on tonite).  If not, we'll finish it asap when we both have teamates available.  Easy as that.

Kilzo, I know this shit sucks, but it all could've been avoided if your dumbass teamate pat, would've followed the rules, and not tried to post a win against us that he didn't trully win.  I got my teamate within 5 minutes.  I posted that, and so did Monk.  Pat's here by himself arguing otherwise, and is being believed over 2 people that were there.  Go figure...  Shocked

We get such the poor treatment, even when the facts are so loud and clear...

*sigh*
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2003, 09:55:18 pm »

Rapid, you are growing more and more annoying with each post. You already heard Mauti's "Ruleing". I suggest you finish the cb at the time that Pat asked you to be on or of a time that you both can be on. There is NO "new evidence". Everything that you both say is repeatative. Case closed, winner post the score in the Drop Box.

this thread is now locked unless Mauti has more to say.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads