*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 02, 2024, 01:53:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A challenge to FiRE & RnT  (Read 2649 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« on: March 18, 2003, 11:23:12 pm »

With only 14 days left in the battle league, I'd like to get some good CBs in.

Myst and I are pretty flexable, we can be on at almost any time. Please leave us a time for the CB.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2003, 08:50:58 am »

Ok, this is a bit screwed up.

Right now, there are 4 clans who we're allowed to CB: FiRE, AK, KotA, and RnT.

Let's go through those:

AK: Inactive.

FiRE: Says no to CBs, and refuses to setup a time for one. I guess they're assuming that their best chance to hold onto first place is to turn down challenges, and hope that no one can catch them.

RnT: Being European, RnT are only on in the morning, which makes it very hard for those of us who have school to get CBs against them during the week.

KotA: The only other clan there who is making an effort to get things going here in the finals ( Good work, guys ). But, I'm not sure that Myst has gotten over what they pulled in the last CB.

Pretty much our CBing is limited to one clan, that being KotA. We're required to CB two other clans before we can CB Freak again. At this point, that's looking near impossible. KotA, I expect will happen, but the earliest that RnT could happen is saturday, due to the time difference.

I am sugesting that you make a rule that each finals clan has to CB at least twice ( in the finals ), in order to qualify for a top 6 spot.

Just a sugestion.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
PaT (School)
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2003, 08:13:34 pm »

Myst has gotten over it, I play with him a lot lately and we're starting to become good friends.. he says that it's your call on whether to cb or not. Hoping for some good battles tonight!
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2003, 08:16:08 pm »

Actually Typhy, I doubt that we can cb tonight.. I have a banquet for hockey at 6:30 est and you don't get home til around 7:00 est.. damn. Hopefully other clans won't turn us down between 3:30 and 6...

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2003, 09:22:29 pm »

FiRE: Says no to CBs, and refuses to setup a time for one. I guess they're assuming that their best chance to hold onto first place is to turn down challenges, and hope that no one can catch them.

Typhy our clan has rules we cant set up or Cb with out a leader or leaders permsion We have been throught this with your ak scam of waiting till are leader got off and cbing members that didnt know.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2003, 10:37:51 pm by Casper » Logged

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2003, 09:38:40 pm »

|?K| scam?  

Stfu casper.  You barely got back, and are opening your big mouth to start trouble...

In case you didn't know Casper(The name I gave you), I had a game titled "|?K| looking for a CB.  Come in if you're interested".  That's when your clan teamates stepped in and started talking trash.  "You're going down |?K| blah blah blah".  That's when we went ahead, and raped your teamates of their egos. Shocked  Ouch. Sad   No scam, just pure raping

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2003, 10:30:08 pm »

Well put, Rapid. STFU, Casper.

Typhy I clan

Great grammar, Casp. "I clan".

How the hell did you make this post? You're suppose to be at school. . . ( He was in Math this morning. )

You totally missed the point of what I said. I want a time for the CB. I've asked both Infection and Haz, both have dodged the question.

[/color]

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2003, 10:32:54 pm »

My life and the lives of my clan mates do not revolve around a computer game. Check the other thread for my little rant Forrest.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2003, 10:41:39 pm »

Well put, Rapid. STFU, Casper.

Typhy I clan

Great grammar, Casp. "I clan".
Mb thats Because i Dont check over what im Writing by doing a grammer and spell check like you So Stfu... I dont wasit my time plus im also Sick...

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2003, 12:18:49 am »

I am open for cbs i get bored of friends and basketball on the weekends so just get on AIM and maybe Infect will play with me.

Retired Mac RS Player.
Absalon - RnT
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2003, 02:23:00 pm »

Im always ready to cb!

just ask me on GR and ill see if my wished partner is on. If hes up for it, we cb everyone. And right, FiRE doesnt take any challenge (or is MA80 and Nerd a challenge?)

cya typhy, looking forward to it  Grin
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2003, 06:16:07 pm »

Sounds good, Abs. I was wondering if your teamate could be Pooner? I ping his host for about 190 ( amazing for a European ), so if he were there, we could probably cut down on lag.

Your choice though, we've shown we can play through it.

I guess the most likely time for this would be this saturday; I look forward to it.

absalon - RnT
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2003, 07:03:37 pm »

hah ur wish  Grin
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2003, 07:08:26 pm »

Yes, Abs, when we CB too I'd love if it were against Pooner. Not because he is the weakest player in RnT, heavens no, but because he's a nice guy and I like playing nice guys! Wink

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2003, 12:17:12 am »

Nice CB FiRE, I'm glad you finally stepped up to a challenge, and I look forward to a rematch soon.

Next CB though, I won't let you repeat Training Maze 6 times.

BAmm - RnT

4 all our wars R merry & all our songs R sad

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2003, 04:15:32 pm »

Im re@dy 4 @ction...

lookin 4ward 2 it

RnT R the men that god made mad,
4 all their wars R merry and all their song R sad !!! Embarrassed

" RnT R the men that god made mad, 4 all their wars R merry & all their songs R sad "
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2003, 10:06:55 pm »

Next CB though, I won't let you repeat Training Maze 6 times.
Typhy u can play on that map as many times as you can but you cant switch to it from like amazon back and forth Smiley

B?mm - RnT
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2003, 10:07:27 pm »

yo typh & myst pls get ur ass's online (in da mornin 4 u) so we can finish this bl in style. its only u or fire for us (i say no more)..

2 days left m8 .......

lookn forward 2 it.............
 Roll Eyes
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2003, 10:58:57 pm »

I'll be there, BAmm. I am just finishing reinstalling everything on my powerbook, but then, after a warm up, we could CB you guys, if Myst is cool with it. Perhaps this could even happen today.

I look forward to it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads