*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 01:00:57 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BL Finals - Rematch without battling two other clans?  (Read 6770 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2003, 01:06:44 am »

Man...  How bout you fools GET OVER YOUR EXCUSES, and actually CB!

Sure, how does this friday, 11:00 Eastern Time sound?

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2003, 01:16:24 am »

Typhy, you're being an idiot:
  • I didn't need to use C4 because we were owning you hard core already
  • There was no c4! during our 'warmup session'
  • Take your excuses else where Typhy, you know as well as I do that there were only Primary Mags and Secondary Mags in the Kit list. I know that you were playing bad, but don't start blaming your backing out on not trusting me about pulling stunts. Even if I did camp, which I wouldn't have, Hybrid or Rob (they switched because Rob had to go) would have raped your ass anyways.
Rapid, you have never challenged me to CB. I have challenged you at least three times and I don't come into the Forums screaming about you not accepting our challenges
I would love to CB anyone so bring it. I'm not saying that I'm open to CB 24/7 but if I have '.cb' on you better believe that I'm ready.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 02:25:56 am by ?KotA P?T? » Logged

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2003, 03:04:02 am »

since you're very likely to grab some C4, and go find a corner.

There, that's what I said. I never said that you did that in the tests, I just said that I couldn't be sure that you wouldn't do that in the real CB.

I didn't need to use C4 because we were owning you hard core already

Either you gave the answer to one of your earlier points, or you said something extremely dumb. If you're talking about in the "warm up", then you answered one of your questions from earlier. I'm not going to CB when I'm not playing perfectly against you guys, because it's clear that I can't trust you. If you're saying that you didn't use C4 in the MP5 vs KotA CB, then you're full of shit.

I wouldn't have, Hybrid or Rob (they switched because Rob had to go) would have raped your ass anyways.

I can't help but reply to this. I own both Hybrid and Rob. Rob is perhaps the most over rated player of all time, and Hybrid is worse than his brother, Rebel, who I beat in a 1v1.

I see there are 3 clans who want to cb here. Why dont you three cb each other?  

Wow, Matt, way to dodge it. The problem in this thread is that FiRE is unwilling to CB.

Back to MP5 vs KotA, for a moment.

There are many reasons that I am refusing your challenges:

1.) You've clearly shown that you have no honor.

2.) You've shown that you're capible of camping, and don't have a problem with it. Therefor, I know that I have to be playing my best in order to CB against you, because you're likely to pull the same stunt as last time.

3.) Your host is a lagfest.

4.) We're a 2 person clan, and we both have lives, we're not always able to CB.

At first, I was figuring that another MP5 vs KotA battle would happen, with C4 ban, and maps set before the CB, maps that you guys could promise not to camp on. Then I thought about it; why should I negotiate with people like you? Why should I not do the maps that we normaly do because you'll camp on them? The problem is that you're honorless.

Now back off, if you ever want this CB to happen.

I'm not saying that I'm open to CB 24/7

I on the other hand am able to CB at anytime in the day. Springbreak, so no school until this coming monday, and soccer season's over. I just need notice 24-48 hours before the time that you want to battle, and I will have a team on at that time.[/color]

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2003, 03:11:05 am »

Typhy we already cbed and defeated your clan in the Finals, this in no way concerns you and if you continue to talk about owning people which is completely off topic I will lock this.  Rapid is a liar, he has never asked us to cb, the only time we were asked by an AK to cb was you as soon as both Hazard and I signed off every night.  

I have the same problems with Kota that you have, Pat talks shit then says how his members will own us and would never cb us without them.

The only clan I've had to say no to consistantly is RnT, I'm sorry, just because I sign onto Gameranger in the morning sure as hell doesn't mean I want to play a game.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 03:13:27 am by St. Patrick » Logged

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2003, 04:01:08 am »

If you're saying that you didn't use C4 in the MP5 vs KotA CB, then you're full of shit
Maybe I hadn't made myself clear, I was saying that we didn't use C4 in the 'warmups' of our last attempt to CB. I also stated that we couldn't use C4 because it was restricted.
because you're likely to pull the same stunt as last time.
How could I pull the same stunt as last time when there was no way I could get at c4 with it restricted?!?
Typhy, I understand that you weren't playing well. Due to all the bragging that I have heard out of your mouth I was expecting much, much better because, quite frankly, you sucked. I also understand why you wouldn't want to cb because you weren't playing up to par. You could have left it at that instead of going on about how your top game would be needed to defeat c4 campers like us. That was complete BS considering that c4 wasn't allowed during the warmups and I had no intention of changing it later on.
Oh, and Typhy that little shot about how you have a 'life' against me... implying that I don't have one, is wrong. I play my sport (hockey) at as competetive a level, if not more, as you do. So, wanna talk about having a life? my season lasts 8 months of the year and I practice every day of the week and have 4-5 games on weekends in various places in Canada, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Syracuse, etc.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 04:09:27 am by ?KotA P?T? » Logged

"Raped with class."
GladHeateher
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2003, 06:00:51 am »

My Name is 0 SNIPE {1S}

Look me up and let me tell you Typhy and all You have no idea, you all noobs and just entertaining to people that really know rofl
but please keep it up

all those clans u mentioned are all noob clans sorry but fact just like you Typhy with a mouth like a horse hehe

but u funny so its all good  Grin
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2003, 06:58:15 am »

You're right, I don't really know. I've only been around this battle league for a year and a half. I'm only the leading poster on these boards. I'm only the founder of the battle league winning AK. I'm only the person who has done the most CBs in Mac Rogue Spear history. Yep, you're right, I really don't know anything.

I don't know anything about GameRanger, I've only been on it for it's whole existance, with my first account in the 200s. Yep, I sure don't know anything.

Yes, and I'm sure that you "really know" everything. Yep, you, as the person who calls Virus, KoS and AK newbies. Yeah, you sure seem to know it all, don't you?

Mauti, I think that you should turn over complete control of these boards to GladHeateher, since he seems to know everything.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2003, 06:59:56 am by ?Typhy » Logged

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2003, 07:29:55 am »

(Being that it's been way past a week)

Ok Infection, Pat, Hazard, Absalon, Typhy and anybody else that I forgot.  When you see me and *?te?lth?niper* on, be ready to CB us pls.  Especially if you have your teamate of preference on!  No need to drag on with excuses or forum drama.  Let's just CB and have fun at it.  The intense level of  everyone's feelings should make out all CB's extra extra fun.  Gj Everybody and let's see each other in the BattleField having fun CB'ing.  Tell me how you want it as far as 2v2's, 3v3's, 4v4's.  

(Typhy...  Once again...  Gotta tell you the  s a m e    t h i n g . . .   I don't schedule CB's, due to fact all other |?K|'s can't commit.  That's why we'll CB you on the spot if for example, vs MP5, me and *?te?lth?niper* are on!  Easy as that.  Hope that wasn't too difficult to understand.  If not, take some ritalin, and then you'll be able to register better. Wink )

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2003, 07:32:51 am »

Well Rapid, then I don't expect this CB to be able to happen. The chances of Myst, SS, you, and myself all being on GR at the same time, and ready to CB, without it being scheduled, are very unlikely.  

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2003, 07:40:10 am »

I don't see how since we see each other logged on at the same time a lot lately.

If you're going to go into it in a negative matter, then yeah, you're right, you won't let it happen.  But that's your decision...

When you see us on, don't go playing MoH...  

That's all...  

Easy as that...

Is that so hard?...

I really hope not...

Oh wait, for you it is...

(I hope I'm wrong on that last statement)
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2003, 07:45:01 am »

It's obviously "that hard" for you, since you won't setup a time for it.

Why is it that in a clan with as many members, and great players as AK has, you can't setup times for CBs? But yet in a 2 member clan, I am able to?

Absalon - RnT
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2003, 08:46:03 am »

I would love to CB anyone so bring it. I'm not saying that I'm open to CB 24/7 but if I have '.cb' on you better believe that I'm ready.

So, u would love to CB anyone? Why the fuck u always turn my challenge down?

and who is this "snipe" who calls everyone noobs? lmao what a fuckface
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2003, 11:20:20 am »

@ Mauti: i think clans that not cb in finals should loose  points something like 50 points per cb not played
A final mean u have to play not save points

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2003, 02:18:29 pm »

Ok, Typhy, Patty, Hazzy, Infecky, Rapidy, and all you other guys. If you can't schedule a time, at least post an estimated time when you have the most team members on. That would make it much easier to cb and stuff. So get on it, or I'll throw molten TNT into all your eyes, and then you'll all be blind and won't be able to play RS ever again.  Cool

P.S., Typhy, I thought you threw out and burnt your GhR CD and whatnot! You were playing yesterday...I smell the smelly smell of someone that's switching to GhR.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Absalon - RnT
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2003, 02:20:01 pm »

@ Mauti: i think clans that not cb in finals should loose  points something like 50 points per cb not played
A final mean u have to play not save points

Good idea man! FiRE would loose all points and be 6th. Or they will win the lame and not respectful way...
GladHeateher
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2003, 03:11:34 pm »

You're right, I don't really know. I've only been around this battle league for a year and a half. I'm only the leading poster on these boards. I'm only the founder of the battle league winning AK. I'm only the person who has done the most CBs in Mac Rogue Spear history. Yep, you're right, I really don't know anything.

I don't know anything about GameRanger, I've only been on it for it's whole existance, with my first account in the 200s. Yep, I sure don't know anything.

Yes, and I'm sure that you "really know" everything. Yep, you, as the person who calls Virus, KoS and AK newbies. Yeah, you sure seem to know it all, don't you?

Mauti, I think that you should turn over complete control of these boards to GladHeateher, since he seems to know everything.

Dude you do Know nothing!! You been here for a Year and a half ROFL!! You a noob man, who the fuck is the AK clan lol? Virus was around in the day, Kos not but some people in the clan were, Hockey Cam, Attila, that  seen  this forum when it  was really good, and just started, not like today!
You are just some new RS idiot that tries to act like a Vet ROFL but I really laugh alot you are funny kid,  Horsieee mouth you got a mouth like a horse   nahhhhahhhnhh!! My point is you New RS guys just bicker and fight and make no sence and have no idea!! Why no more R6 days boo hooo!    nahhhhahhhnhh Grin
GladHeateher
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2003, 03:21:51 pm »

61290 is your account # NOOB if you had another you would use it I bet!{Causeu think that make u cool} Cool it was when it started here where you never could of been!! You  untruthful fruitcake! You have really no idea, Since the new update all people can get there old accounts back horsie ! nahhhhh Grin

but keep it comming i ROFL  Grin
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2003, 04:23:23 pm »

@ Mauti: or instead punish clans that not play in finals , add a rule like:
 Clans in final must match every clans that are in finals at least 1 time, if not clan is removed from final

For now its not a final, there is not lot activity

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2003, 04:32:49 pm »

Rapid, you act as if you've been challenging everyone and it's a huge letdown for no one to accept your imaginary challenges. As far as I know, you guys haven't challenged KotA, FiRE, and I'm not sure about MP5. Stop your talking in the Forums, get on GameRanger, challenge us and if we turn it down, then complain. Not until then should you be complaining about a lack of cb's.

"Raped with class."
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2003, 05:48:15 pm »

Hey Horda,

Well unfortunately if one clan sits out the entire finals, then we all get punished, but I like your idea that clans that are not participating should be dropped, or take a point deduction or something.

Smiley

"oh no, here's come's the death."
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads