*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 12:31:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: @ Mauti: rules point  (Read 5416 times)
[DEA] fire::fly

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2003, 01:52:19 am »

Horda,

read above.

Its a well known fact the blue's camo is way better than any other camo out  there.  Every CB i've been in, this has been an unspoken agreement.  Neither side takes blue.  It's called good sportsmanship.  Its about having a level playing field.  Its wanting to 2 teams equal out of the starting gate, and allowing skill and tactics to decide the winner, not what either team is wearing.  Red and yellow are practicly the same (Flies, who you like to quote so much has said the same exact thing in the "Ban Blue Camo?" posts, go read it).
« Last Edit: March 06, 2003, 02:04:23 am by [DEA] fire::fly » Logged
[DEA] HeLLBeNT
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2003, 04:36:06 am »

Horda. We started that game on your server. So we picked our color.
Your server crashed. WE DID NOT START ANOTHER CB, we were contiuing the same CB. YOU DONT CHANGE COLORS IN THE MIDDLE OF A CB, That is a solid rule. We beat you after you forced us to wait you out every game, we didn't chosoose blue, because we know it is unfair. BUT IF IT STARTS THIS MUCH SHIT NEXT TIME TAKE THE CHEAP CAMO AND GET BEAT AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING LOSS LIKE A MAN. Or maybe next time we will be the guest on your server and we'll take blue and just camp the entire game to run up the timer, like you did.

DEA & TRIBE KEPT THEIR ORGINAL COLORS THROUGH THE ENTIRE CB
Notice how now Horda is going after the blue camo thing cause he knows he can't get us on the other camo cause we followed the fucking rules.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2003, 06:21:54 pm »

Alright I came to a conclusion in this case. As I posted it in my first reply you can interpret the rules differently. General rules say guest clan chooses always teamcolor. GR specific rules say game has to be on the same host. Well it was nobody's fault that Tribe had troubles to host the whole cb. DEA continued to host with same settings because a rule says you can't change colors once chosen(which counts only if you stay on one host on the other side the rules didn't expect that a clan loses his ability to host during a cb).

As everyone can see few exceptions had to be made to keep the cb going because the rules currently doesn't handle such problems.

I'll fix the rules today. DEA gets its win because Tribe would never had the chance to change colors if the whole cb would have been played on Tribes host.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2003, 11:21:58 pm »

i disagree totally Mauti
They forced us to choose a color and said color blue is forbiden and its not ( we played V as blue color team) and we wanted blue

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2003, 02:27:23 am »

You played the same color as before so whats the problem. If we go by old rules they could have said oh we have to change host but in the rules it says cb has to be played on one host...

Also they didn't invent any new rules they just cont?nued with the same settings because the old rules were unclear about this. Both, selecting new camo or continuing with the same settings, would have been right. So they did nothing that would lead to a dropped cb. If you would have been able to finish the game on your host you also couldn't choose a different camo.

Mauti

Bye,

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2003, 09:54:41 am »

Roger that but u didnt copy that we couldnt choose color blue at start of the cb and forced us to pick another color

----[TRIBE]Clan----
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2003, 11:17:53 am »

Well about this: the rules were also not clear because usually in R6 or RS there were only two possibilities blue or gold. So the guest clan "decided about both colors". It was intended that guest clan chooses both. However old rules were very undetailed about this for GR were you suddenly have 4 camo possibilities.

So until version 1.6 you could interpret the rules in both ways. "guest clan chooses teamcolor" There is no pronoun if they choose only their teamcolor or for all. If I go back from R6 it meant for both clans -> my decision.

Bye,

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
MAD PaYnE

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2003, 02:41:37 am »

Hi ppls! i think that you all have a point YES! even you Rapid! and [DEA] to and [Tribe] i think that if you want t settle it on the GhR battle feild instead of throwin lowzy insults at eachother!

-[MaD] PaYnE
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2003, 01:28:00 pm »

@ Mauti:
the new rule : Some rules that have been modified or added:

*   10.   Guest clan (the one not hosting) chooses team color/slot and the maps played. Team color/slot cannot be changed as long as the same clan hosts. If the other clan starts hosting the guest clan can choose a different team color/slot

If i was not right about voiding cb with DEA about that they forced to choose  colors etc , why did u add this rule?

I still say the cb dea vs TRIBE should be void coz they didnt follo rules..

anyway Huh

----[TRIBE]Clan----
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2003, 01:59:39 pm »

For the same reason I added the rule that you can change host if he loses his ability to host: to prevent such problems in the future.

Bye,

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2003, 09:15:25 pm »

Well Mauti ,ok i mailed u some rules suggestion but about the last CB with DEA

"If i was not right about voiding cb with DEA about that they forced to choose? colors etc , why did u add this rule?
I still say the cb dea vs TRIBE should be void coz they didnt follo rules.."

i think this war should be canceled if you follow  rules you made (b4 update rules), asking you to put ur Admin hat on  Shocked

----[TRIBE]Clan----
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2003, 10:53:52 pm »

We did follow the rules...

I think it's dumb to say we forced anyone to do anything. If you didn't like the arrangement then you should of never started the cb. Your screenshots clrearly show you guys wanting to change uniforms with a score of 0-1-1...

Meaning the CB has started and you could not change uniforms... Please understand that.

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2003, 11:58:32 pm »

I followed old rules Horda: guest clan chooses teamcolor. DEA was guest so they chose them.(new rules make this more clear because now only 2 choices for GR are available).

DEA only made the "fault" to continue the cb on their host because GR rules said you have to finish the cb on one host. So they could have claimed for a forfeited win.

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2003, 02:45:46 am »

ok u really dont get it do u Smiley

they DIDNT  lez us pick BLUE  at the START of the cb
wich in rules we could pick this color..

----[TRIBE]Clan----
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2003, 10:29:07 am »

AS explained above DEA was guest clan - guest clan chooses teamcolor(no pronoun here) and since the rules come from R6 and RS it means guest clan chooses both colors. Now the rules are clear about it. If guest clan chooses one color the other team doesn't have any other possibilities as it was in R6/RS.

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2003, 07:18:37 pm »

rgt

at least its fixed now with newrules (about colors)

----[TRIBE]Clan----
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2003, 08:52:19 pm »

showed also that whatever rule Mauti judge what he thinks is good

----[TRIBE]Clan----
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads